so... uh...

Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Tideswell (East)
any mods troll this sub-forum yet?b:question

by troll i mean PAtrol
[SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
b:cute
Post edited by Berserker_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    This is what you are doing- b:question

This is what I want you to do- b:shutup
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    This is what you are doing- b:question

This is what I want you to do- b:shutup

this what ur doing- right here

this is what i want you to do- right here

did i do it right?
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    nice comeback
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Plz dont attract mods. i find the forums are much more entertaining without mods to close all the QQ threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Plz dont attract mods. i find the forums are much more entertaining without mods to close all the QQ threads.

True dat. We don't need them green colored tyrants dictating our forum.
    this what ur doing- right here

this is what i want you to do- right here

did i do it right?

You did ok, but...
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If there were forum mods here they would have already seen my sig and banned it. Truth be told they probably don't care, its like saying the world is flat XD
    PWI b:bye
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    If there were forum mods here they would have already seen my sig and banned it. Truth be told they probably don't care, its like saying the world is flat XD

The world is flat, and the cake is a lie, any problems?

And, 1st and 3rd ones ><
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Damn berserker, you and zanryu aggro mods, you happy now?!
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Damn berserker, you and zanryu aggro mods, you happy now?!

b:surrender b:surrender b:surrender i used mild bait only i swearb:shocked
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Waka waka
    b:shocked no signature
    edited November 2011

Why would they care about your sig? GW isnt even out yet is it? ANd skyrim sucks. So overhyped and not my type...Course, i naturally hate elder scrolls even if i havent played it yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Why would they care about your sig? GW isnt even out yet is it? ANd skyrim sucks. So overhyped and not my type...Course, i naturally hate elder scrolls even if i havent played it yet.

oh morrowind was quite entertaining back in that time
    oblivion was less fun but still entertaining for a couple of weeks

ijs

... what was this thread about?
    i like potato
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited November 2011

I cant remember
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
    edited November 2011
    oh morrowind was quite entertaining back in that time
    oblivion was less fun but still entertaining for a couple of weeks

ijs

Morrowind was like heaven (a heavily modified heaven that's uber ugly straight out the box)

Seriously though the reason elder scrolls are so good isn't because of the game itself but the fact that you can modify the damn pc version any way you want, thereby rendering all developer fails null (like the hideously poor effort character models which were fixed literally in a month by a modders). I still wanna go werewolf sometimes, I miss it. There is just something right about running around in the dark and jumping off a roof, killing a granny in one swipe.

Oblivion was good, it looked nice, had lots of things to do and find, I racked up hundreds of hours (maybe tipped a thousand, pretty sure the game stops counting after 99 XD). A very good 'go to' game even after playing it to death.

Seems I got ignored by a mod :( my plan of defiance is lacking. Efforts must be doubled.

Skyrim sucks? This from a person who plays PWI? Whats the matter can't throw your credit card at the screen and win?

P.S the fact that ***(really? really? See there is the proof, it actually says ***) exists is enough.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Skyrim sucks? This from a person who plays PWI? Whats the matter can't throw your credit card at the screen and win?
    For the first time ever i agree with you.
    Skyrim is just wow for me, definitely in my eyes one of the best elder scrolls ever, i've played it for 80hours already and it feels like i haven't even touched the surface of the game. I think the one thing i completed fully in skyrim was the dark brotherhood which is my favorite quest line in all the Elder Scroll games.

Just the odd crash to desktops that i get annoys me but i changed my graphics from ultra to high to fix it.
    I simply have no words to describe that game its just amazing <3<3<3

Someone who hasn't even played skyrim is simply a fool for saying it sucks.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Morrowind was like heaven (a heavily modified heaven that's uber ugly straight out the box)

Seriously though the reason elder scrolls are so good isn't because of the game itself but the fact that you can modify the damn pc version any way you want, thereby rendering all developer fails null (like the hideously poor effort character models which were fixed literally in a month by a modders). I still wanna go werewolf sometimes, I miss it. There is just something right about running around in the dark and jumping off a roof, killing a granny in one swipe.

Oblivion was good, it looked nice, had lots of things to do and find, I racked up hundreds of hours (maybe tipped a thousand, pretty sure the game stops counting after 99 XD). A very good 'go to' game even after playing it to death.

Seems I got ignored by a mod :( my plan of defiance is lacking. Efforts must be doubled.

P.S the fact that ***(really? really? See there is the proof, it actually says ***) exists is enough.

OMG

Yunameothergames?b:angry

P.S. ~ Hi.
    edited November 2011

You're telling a person that doesn't (heavily) cashshop that I don't like a game because I cant throw a cradit card at it and win. Sure I've spent a little, if no one spent anything, we wouldn't have a game. Remember that.

I don't like skyrim becuase I hate elder scrolls in general. If there's a way to beat a game at level 1 im not interested. Final fantasy, sure i'll play, GW, sure that too. Wow can go die and so can anything in the elder scrolls lineage.

PW could have very easily been a great game if our dev's werent horrible at their job and packs/rank gear were never introduced into this game. Dont kid yourself. Get some devs that dont live in ****ing south korea and an upper managament that cares more about long term money gain than short term gain and this would have been a nice game.

Instead we have years old glitches and errors, terrible customer support and the ability to buy the smashkeyboard and kill **** skill. Stop acting stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    OMG

Yunameothergames?b:angry

P.S. ~ Hi.

Also, I like how mods other than that **** aryanna (i thnk thats her name) dont even mod the forums, technically naming other games is forbidden, but who cares? this ship is sinking fast, Im getting all I can out of this trainwreck before the servers go down. WHich is why I havent quit yet.

I tell my friends who wanna start playing, dont bother, its pretty much dead. Wait for ~removed~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    Also, I like how mods other than that **** aryanna (i thnk thats her name) dont even mod the forums, technically naming other games is forbidden, but who cares? this ship is sinking fast, Im getting all I can out of this trainwreck before the servers go down. WHich is why I havent quit yet.

I tell my friends who wanna start playing, dont bother, its pretty much dead. Wait for ~removed~

Yeah Bad Critty, still, he quoted me, bad move, which put the original text back up for show XD Mod Fail, better luck next time fluffy :D

Never managed to beat morrowind or oblivion at lvl1 :( did see a video of someone doing morrowind in 10 mins though XD I still remember the horror of being chased by a maggot for about a mile till a guard killed it for me, lvl1 pwning just doesn't happen, unless you're lame and turn the difficulty all the way down.
    Who the hell actually plays the story in Oblivion anyway, I just go far enough to activate the gates then go on a mission to rob everything I can lay my dirty little hands on.

OMGICANNYNAMEOTHERGAMESD:

like tetris (yeah I went old school on you)

P.S ~ Hi

I'm not going to say I hate playing PW, it just gets very old very quickly, they need to add 'fun' stuff to keep it alive. Like infecting people with a virus and the only way to pass it on is to kill somebody and if you have the virus you can't teleport. O.O or use fashion

Alas all we get is go kill, kill this thing over here when you're done talk to this guy, he'll send you to go kill that thing over there that you've probably killed before a hundred times because some other guy sent you to do it too. Come on I like challenges, there should be a boss pull challenge where you have to drag it somewhere or maybe pvp assassination missions where bounties are put on peoples heads depending on how much money and gold they have :D. For real though I think people should drop coins instead of gear and you should have to have lvl x 1000 coins to enter a special lvl/class/team/anything goes pvp area.
    I think most of us can live with there being an advantage based cash shop and grinding (weirdly adictive) what this game really fails on is pvp, its boring, which is a shame, decent all day arenas would have practically made this a cult classic but instead they focused on developing money spinners instead of their reputation which has lost this game so many players and killed it before it could have been made into something epic.

R.I.P PWI it was fun when it used to be fun. Do better if you remake the game (forsaken don't count)
    edited November 2011
    i love tetris, pacman makes me mad though. i dont like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    Pac man is horrible, it always happens, when your getting chased and you go to move in a different direction and it does NOTHING except send you straight on to a horribly pathetic 8bit death. I think its the sounds, it ingrains in your mind and haunts you when you sleep XD
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    90 Hours of Skyrim already lolb:surrender
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    Niner - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Monster hunter tri FTW
  • Aracnius - Dreamweaver
    Aracnius - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i hate pacman D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:surrender
    -Waiting for the day they replace these stupid bear smilies with monkey ones
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    The reason I didn't edit out the names of the games is they aren't online games.b:chuckle

The ones mentioned in that post were all single-player. I was just joking, trying to bring some humor back to the forums...

Apparently I failed.b:surrender

EDIT: Ah, I found the part I missed... oops?b:shutup
    edited November 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    The reason I didn't edit out the names of the games is they aren't online games.b:chuckle

The ones mentioned in that post were all single-player. I was just joking, trying to bring some humor back to the forums...

Apparently I failed.b:surrender

EDIT: Ah, I found the part I missed... oops?b:shutup

Pwned :D
    edited November 2011
    I feel 'special' you edited my sig XD

Touch me again though and I'll shave your paws :D