Banned account

anita69
anita69 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Chronicles
I really need a GM to talk to me.
Here is the situation. I charged some euros with my main account via paypal yesterday. A few minutes later i get an email saying that my account was banned and i get kicked out of the game. I contact paypal and i see they opened a dispute ?? i closed it and emailed pwi trough costumer service explaining the situation, 12 hours later i got no answer from anyone.
I have no idea when my main account will be reactivated, no idea what happened to the money i charged, no answer from anyone.
I am afraid this game's technical support is pretty bad however they closed my account fast enough.
I been playing that account since open beta and it's ridiculous what is going on.
I really hope i get some sort of answer.
All this is really pushing me into quitting this game.
It's incredible how so many players violate the rules everyday , on goons and editing the ini files and is all fine and dandy, and i get banned for something i didn't even know was going on, and get NO help NO ansers of ANY kind from ANYONE.
Post edited by anita69 on

Comments

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Making a thread here will not help your cause.

Your gonna hate this suggestion but you should send a ticket or a PM to Frankie.

Sorry to hear your dealing with this kind of trouble.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I think the paypal thing is an automatic ban, not something they monitor. In addition, in America it's a national holiday today, so most businesses are closed. You probably won't receive a response until Friday or Monday, since their offices are closed on the weekends in general.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • anita69
    edited November 2011
    By monday i will be playing another game if i don't get any kind of answer.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    I'm not sure what this PayPal Auto-Ban thing is that Venus is stating but onthe Zen page they have PayPal as a suggested method of payment.

On a side note: Making multiple threads is another step to not helping the cause.

Good luck on getting an answer. Lots of new games released recently so you will have many to choose from starting Monday.
  • anita69
    edited November 2011
    I'm not sure what this PayPal Auto-Ban thing is that Venus is stating but onthe Zen page they have PayPal as a suggested method of payment.

On a side note: Making multiple threads is another step to not helping the cause.

Good luck on getting an answer. Lots of new games released recently so you will have many to choose from starting Monday.

Why does this sound to me like a threat?
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Since this is the thanksgiving holiday weekend, you're not likely to get an answer until Monday at the absolute earliest.

General rule of thumb: Don't spend/charge anything on an MMO right before, or during, a holiday weekend. If there's an issue, you're not likely to get help till it's all over.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    anita69 wrote: »

thats all you can do. play another game. you probably think they think "omg we loosing customer omg!", but they dont care about single customer (unless you are heavy cashshoper), they have tons of them. so all you can do is QQ. have a nice QQ.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    It is possible to play this game without charging, but hey.

And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Why does this sound to me like a threat?

Why does this sound like you don't understand what I wrote.

Let's see, you get upset because your account gets banned for whatever reason. You make multiple threads because your upset.

You make a threat in your thread to PWI that you demand an answer or your leaving the game.

See ya b:bye
  • Yami_ - Dreamweaver
    Yami_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I get banned all the time because of the location that I play, just have faith and wait for them to answer your e-mail, but come into the forums and rage quit like a kid won't will help you, youre not the only one that payed and have issues with the game ya know.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    PayPal charges that are reversed or declined after they have already been processed results in auto-ban. You didn't pay for the imaginary products you received. You will need to resend payment to them before they'll unban you.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    NO help NO ansers of ANY kind from ANYONE.

Welcome to pwi supportb:pleased

naa jks aside, they answered all my support requests so I cant complain :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • anita69
    edited November 2011
    thats all you can do. play another game. you probably think they think "omg we loosing customer omg!", but they dont care about single customer (unless you are heavy cashshoper), they have tons of them. so all you can do is QQ. have a nice QQ.

I couldn't care less about what they think. This is a warning for all players that charge money into this game. Chrging money in this game in NOT a donation, it's a payment for a service, therefore the service must be provided. That is all.
  • anita69
    edited November 2011
    PayPal charges that are reversed or declined after they have already been processed results in auto-ban. You didn't pay for the imaginary products you received. You will need to resend payment to them before they'll unban you.

Not at all , it was the other way around. Payapl paid, my bank paid ( and i have receipt) but instead of the zen i got a ban .
  • anita69
    edited November 2011
    Since this is the thanksgiving holiday weekend, you're not likely to get an answer until Monday at the absolute earliest.

General rule of thumb: Don't spend/charge anything on an MMO right before, or during, a holiday weekend. If there's an issue, you're not likely to get help till it's all over.

Lady i want help and useful suggestions not your apocalyptic predictions, if u don't have any i suggest silence.
  • Aryarie - Sanctuary
    Aryarie - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Being rude won't get you help any faster, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anita69
    edited November 2011
    Why does this sound like you don't understand what I wrote.

Let's see, you get upset because your account gets banned for whatever reason. You make multiple threads because your upset.

You make a threat in your thread to PWI that you demand an answer or your leaving the game.

See ya b:bye

when did i demand anything?
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    when did i demand anything?

b:thanks

I guess I must be misunderstanding your statement.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011

Lady i want help and useful suggestions not your apocalyptic predictions, if u don't have any i suggest silence.

That's just it though. You want something that isn't likely to happen. As I stated Previously, (and in one of your other threads), It's a holiday weekend GM's are not working, Your ticket will be looked at Monday at the earliest, and that's assuming that you actually filed it correctly. Based on your posts so far, I have doubts.

The only reason that would be an apocalyptic prediction would be if you don't have a life and can't play without cash-shoppin. In that case, it's your problem, get some help. I can recommend some good therapists.

And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • anita69
    edited November 2011
    b:thanks

I guess I must be misunderstanding your statement.

indeed, do not make demands just stating a fact.
  • anita69
    edited November 2011
    That's just it though. You want something that isn't likely to happen. As I stated Previously, (and in one of your other threads), It's a holiday weekend GM's are not working, Your ticket will be looked at Monday at the earliest, and that's assuming that you actually filed it correctly. Based on your posts so far, I have doubts.

The only reason that would be an apocalyptic prediction would be if you don't have a life and can't play without cash-shoppin. In that case, it's your problem, get some help. I can recommend some good therapists.

i do cash shop does that make me a person in need of a theraphis or does it make u nervous?
  • anita69
    edited November 2011
    My acount is back now and also my cash. Thank you for all those who actually helped me, to those who didn't ..have a nice QQ :) packs here i go !
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    i do cash shop does that make me a person in need of a theraphis or does it make u nervous?

My point was that if you don't feel you can play the game without cash, you need help.

And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I had a similar situation and it was worked out. I had a temp ban (if i remember correctly) and it was a charge through paypal. I normaly dont use paypal because of their shady practices and not sure why I used it then. Credit/Bank card refunds take days to show back up in your account, it depends on how many banks the transaction went through is the main factor in how long it gets put back and that is after if it is investigated. It will probaly take atleast till next week till it gets sorted out, so if you leave this game or not, the issue will remain.
    b:cry
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Um, he got it fixed. b:chuckle
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:surprised Pwe does anything to get more $$ on the company's funds but seems they banning ppl just for charging through paypal? And with euros ? Euro is more powerful than the Dollar :) !! Wow ill think twice before to invest .. i guess its a bad company with a bad management , no wonder why PWRD stocks are going down and maintain low position for a long time.Well, the global(world) economy is stil under crisis and ppl are stil charging but banning them for charging zen with official sources like PayPal , thats very ..interesting.
    PayPal is a group of the $ bln company eBAY and its trustworthy.Its not a damn/fake russian website ...Look closer to your monitor and investigate deeper on a re/charging zen before banning ppl in 2 secs ! :D
    Pwe should buy pw if its stil on franchise from wanmei, separate and cut off any ""connection"" to china, hire some 3d game/graphic programmers and make offline games too 3D..sign a good contract with nvidia or asus or whatever..Become a powerful name brand on the entire world as the Ubisoft is (they release a new game every week or less lol)..
    Its not easy but if there is a willing then everything is posible..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • BloodyNero - Raging Tide
    BloodyNero - Raging Tide Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    CSer or non CSer, i guess nobody's safe now. My account just got banned for no reason that i know of -.-. Sent a ticket already, waiting fr an early Monday reply ... -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i know your not suppose to discuss banns on a forum but tbh i think this thread answers more questions for the OP than a GM would in a single ticket answer 1 week later >.> sad fact.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan