First Friend

Comments

• LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    devotion wrote: »
    You had to be taught how to press space twice?

Dont hate, I actually paid someone 15k to fly me to get the chest for the time quest from the Lost City elder. b:chuckle I had known about the space bar I would not wasted coins that I farmed for and hour to get help. b:beatup The good old noob days.
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Victor was my first friend back in the 1st day of PWI, we made 3 characters each and multicliented to level them up all at the same time, then used them to fly/wall **** HH/fb/CV and got loads of mats and riches. Ah fun times.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Bladesoflove (or some would know her better as Toxylady), unubius, Raruka, Drak (can't spell his chars full name...just usually called him TJ), TiffanyMarie, Steve (can't remember his clerics name lol)....met most of them in WarGods ended up following them to other guilds until I broke down and joined ominous alone....still talk to most of them on facebook... Also met a lot of cool people in Ominous, FinalOath, and FreeReign

I miss Ominous.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Victor was my first friend back in the 1st day of PWI, we made 3 characters each and multicliented to level them up all at the same time, then used them to fly/wall **** HH/fb/CV and got loads of mats and riches. Ah fun times.

Yeah well I leveled two characters and fought in pk wars at the same time. b:thanks

We knew fantasy was a greede CQ spy but they were one of our only EPs :(
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • InControl - Lost City
    InControl - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Mine was WhisperCane he was a 7x BM around the dawn of CQ.
    HE HELPED ME SO MUCH.
    Miss him.
    (-Drgarth)

ALSO
    weretigerzzz r9 barb
    We quested at lvl 15-32 and I quit for half a year finding him level 95-100 in essence era.
  • rollerpig
    rollerpig Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    MyPainisHurt, LLama, Devoted, Zoodie, errr....

Way too many, but MyPainisHurt, or bedtime by faaar
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    DemonicInOne I believe was her name. That was when I started on HT server.

Here, it tough to say.

I miss seeing MagicHamsta around for sure. Was always a good chat.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:cool my first friend i gotta say my bro but otherwise its my e-peen best and only friend
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Yeah well I leveled two characters and fought in pk wars at the same time. b:thanks

Also had a WB in there too
  • Qasari - Lost City
    Qasari - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Achilles was my first friend on this server, except then he was some barb called FLAWLE$$ lol. He save me from a pker when I was a newb lvl 30. And someone called skysan too. SHe was really lovely. Idk what happened to her tho :3
  • Notion - Lost City
    Notion - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, i think it was Ara (t0yo at the time). Then I think it was DestroyTokyo, after that it was all basically just people I met while in RQ.
  • kyralily
    kyralily Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Also had a WB in there too

USHERRRR
    asdadasd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    VVarrior.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    My first that i actually talked to regularly was called
    Bandit_Lee (Veno) and there Sherae(cleric)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Lmao, your spies were awesome back in the day. Man you guys got me feeling so nostalgic!

I tried to lvl 2 characters but my computer sucked and made it impossible.

My first friend... can't say first friend but I can say first friends. They would have to be Showharu, Midnight, Takaru, Daikoku, Mikoto, Fiery and GodEvil. I knew them all from the Malaysian server and I was stupid focused on being the best guild that I didn't have time to make friends. At least at the start :p
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Lmao, your spies were awesome back in the day. Man you guys got me feeling so nostalgic!

I tried to lvl 2 characters but my computer sucked and made it impossible.

My first friend... can't say first friend but I can say first friends. They would have to be Showharu, Midnight, Takaru, Daikoku, Mikoto, Fiery and GodEvil. I knew them all from the Malaysian server and I was stupid focused on being the best guild that I didn't have time to make friends. At least at the start :p

no <3 for me, meanie? :(
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Sixteenth - Lost City
    Sixteenth - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Mine was WhisperCane he was a 7x BM around the dawn of CQ.
    HE HELPED ME SO MUCH.
    Miss him.
    (-Drgarth)

HAHA. Awh, I remember you. Didnt expect someone would actually remember me. ^ ^ I quitted my BM back when I hit 92, where hitting 9x means actually something. :) Tried seeker for a month and quitted again.

On topic;

dark_jo, BelleFaerie, tamizka
  • Leviath_Imp - Lost City
    Leviath_Imp - Lost City Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Meh had a friend called J_The_Panda was my first friend
    know the guy irl
  • Mieze - Lost City
    Mieze - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Sheare I luv you
  • XxX_Venm_XxX - Lost City
    XxX_Venm_XxX - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    My first friend.. let's see.. way back when before Samurasul even began, my first friend was probably shadowroot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    My first friend.. let's see.. way back when before Samurasul even began, my first friend was probably shadowroot.

Hya bro good days back when SMS had shadow has leader b:victory
  • Rice_hero - Lost City
    Rice_hero - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Interesting topic! guess i'll post a bit because I feel like it...

IRL person that got me a bit interested in the game was misszoonkauj ; she was more of a love interest/ close friend but anyways... I'm no longer associated with her b:surrender b:lipcurl

other than that, 1st friend in-game that I didnt' know irl was some cleric dude that's name I no longer remember. He had a black panther mount while I had a panda? lol We were probably in early lvl 30s doing quest. He was always a few more lvls ahead of me but we always end up doing the same quests. We also kept going around killing the mini boss walking along hmm Angler village? Took his name off my FL like a year ago? lol He came back a while but is long gone.. hmm

since then, I've had much more awesome friends lol but not gonna sit here all day typing ><
  • _xXPandaXx_ - Lost City
    _xXPandaXx_ - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    My first friend was IshidaQuincy (Lv.?(in the 60s) Archer) Which got me playing this game. We used to live next door to each other IRL xD so yeaaa...... He doesn't play anymore but his bro still does. D: b:shutupb:bye LF more friends PM me ingame QQ....b:cry
  • Hollyyy - Lost City
    Hollyyy - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Mine was Almon back in jan 09, still remember where me met too haha
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Mine was Almon back in jan 09, still remember where me met too haha

what about mez ? :(
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    my first friend was someone i dont know his name is, he taught me how to jump onto a roof by pressing space bar 2 times, n he also told me that there is a jumping quests in etherblade. n i did do that jumping quests. then later he quitted.

but who now does quests? people just lvl to 100 in frost in 1 day. this game is seriously flawed. and it is not even a glitch, you can lvl fast n still played by the rules. you lvl faster than you cheat lvled in Skyrim b:angry b:angry b:angry
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Game is garbage and soon to die. Hi, PWE b:bye
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • LilKinky - Lost City
    LilKinky - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ooh when i first started here on my veno nyrrayn i made a few great friends i miss them terribly, Barameh,Echo_Liz, The_AK and TheImmortal, unubius and bladesoflove, TwistedGod,BigTymer and so many that i miss these days, love and hugs to all those that remember me from the days of Killahz, Prestige,FreeReign and Harvester, -sighs- i miss those days.....
  • Ariella_ - Lost City
    Ariella_ - Lost City Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I havent made any friends here yet :(

Edit: And im level 56 why doesnt my avatar update? >_>
    <3 b:cute