Short Vid - 1.5 mins of your time

Susylu - Heavens Tear
Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
edited December 2011 in The Fanatics Forum

33u3knl.jpg

Clickey Me!

Trying my hand again with working with fraps and vegas. Not to method that area was really pretty.

Post edited by Susylu - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I'd love to watch it... but YouTube won't let me. :(
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Epic teaser image is epic.

But same problem as Silvy... German copyright bandits blocked the video =__=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Was amazing, worked so good with that song. Cant wait to see more videos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I don't get it....to me the song doesn't fit with the video once it starts showing the character attacking something.

I mean, it just overall doesn't even seem to fit together. The image work is spectacular and amazing, along with the editing, but the music just doesn't work.

3.5/5 for the effort put forth for the editing and images.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    still think song fits... kinda works with the offical video she has some graphics going that acually make me think of seeker skill effects
    http://youtu.be/0NKUpo_xKyQ 2:58 especially there.

now if someone could make a video using Julian Casablancas 11th Dimension
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Epic teaser image is epic.

But same problem as Silvy... German copyright bandits blocked the video =__=

I'm sorry... Thanks for wanting to see it x.x Yeah Germany was the only country and where it blocked =/ I did just uploaded another random video tho if you wanna watch xD Not as good imo but it's not blocked anywhere.
    dimthought wrote: »
    Was amazing, worked so good with that song. Cant wait to see more videos.

Thanks very much :)
    I don't get it....to me the song doesn't fit with the video once it starts showing the character attacking something.

I mean, it just overall doesn't even seem to fit together. The image work is spectacular and amazing, along with the editing, but the music just doesn't work.

3.5/5 for the effort put forth for the editing and images.

That's actually a critique that I had in several of my other videos :( I need to quit slapping on music and try to make it more meaningful. Thanks for watching and your input, appreciate it.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    For the first minute, it did work. I could really see it working. Then it seems as if you lost interest after that first minute. The fighting didn't really fit. It was good overall though. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    For the first minute, it did work. I could really see it working. Then it seems as if you lost interest after that first minute. The fighting didn't really fit. It was good overall though. :)

Gravi! Thanks for watching and for your opinion. I need to watch your videos for more inspiration b:dirty
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011

Gravi! Thanks for watching and for your opinion. I need to watch your videos for more inspiration b:dirty

b:shocked please, dont xD Spare your eyes. I recently made a new channel so I can get back into editing. I have a lot of things that you could use in your video if you make use of the overlay options in your videos. I can send you the downlinks for them :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I'm glad to see other people interested in video editing. I really loved the editing, susy, but I have to agree with others that you look like you lost inspiration after the first minute. Don't worry, I have that same problem. ;x
    Only thing is I don't edit PWI, I mainly do live-action and KH. >__>;

I'll just put this right here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    asdfghjkl; !!!!

Nii edits GMVs too?!?! :D

I need to get back into editing... badly b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    asdfghjkl; !!!!

Nii edits GMVs too?!?! :D

I need to get back into editing... badly b:surrender

:D I would say "Let's collab sometime!" but sadly my computer keeps glitching my videos. QQ
    Gimme your youtube channel so i can watch your videos. >:3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Diabelle - Dreamweaver
    Diabelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I have a friend who is really good at figuring out glitches so I could ask her for ya. I'll pass on you looking at my videos :P They're really old and bad and I've improved since I've uploaded anything.

www.youtube.com/KosMoLove

I'll since switched to www.youtube.com/Aroiva

I need to get back into editing so bad. Too bad bluelaguna doesn't offer great quality footage for Final Fantasy :S

This is Grav btw >> << <3 sin
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    It's hard to find a song that completely matches with a video.
    I get the whole story (heartbreakiing), but I agree like everyone else it went off course with the fight scene. The trick is to find multiple tracks relating to the videoes theme and play them, one by one, with the vid.
    I actually was going to do Paramore's Only Exception when doing my Video, but then I realized how more emotional the story was, and chose Suteki Da Ne from the Final Fantasy Series.

Apart from the music, I really loved your video Susy, I can see you actually making a PWI Soap show b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    b:shocked please, dont xD Spare your eyes. I recently made a new channel so I can get back into editing. I have a lot of things that you could use in your video if you make use of the overlay options in your videos. I can send you the downlinks for them :)

Would love them! I subscribed to your new channel :D
    I'm glad to see other people interested in video editing. I really loved the editing, susy, but I have to agree with others that you look like you lost inspiration after the first minute. Don't worry, I have that same problem. ;x
    Only thing is I don't edit PWI, I mainly do live-action and KH. >__>;

I'll just put this right here...

Wooo! Shoulda told us eariler... I would like to start editing stuff with KH and FF as well, just that I can't ever seem to make it exactly the way I want with 'em. Dunno why.
    It's hard to find a song that completely matches with a video.
    I get the whole story (heartbreakiing), but I agree like everyone else it went off course with the fight scene. The trick is to find multiple tracks relating to the videoes theme and play them, one by one, with the vid.
    I actually was going to do Paramore's Only Exception when doing my Video, but then I realized how more emotional the story was, and chose Suteki Da Ne from the Final Fantasy Series.

Apart from the music, I really loved your video Susy, I can see you actually making a PWI Soap show b:chuckle

Ohh...!! I should try fusing multiple tracks together, I've actually never thought to do that for my vids haha. Thanks.

I would like to maybe start filming a short series, but I feel like it wouldn't amount to much without at least voice actors and someone else to help plan out the plot (honestly, I've written a lot of plots before and they all end up being about the same), and after improving my filming/editing techniques to make it continously fun to watch. EH! Something to maybe work towards once winter break comes around.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I can help voicing next year once my exams are out of the way maybe! :D I'll see though, but I would like to.
    And what I meant before was play a song over your video until you get one that completely matches the theme :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Susy good job on your video as always. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]