LF PvE guild in Archosaur

hwilangsj
hwilangsj Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Guild Banter
Hiya,

Currently, I have lv76 sin in Archosaur but I know the game fairly well as I used to have lv101 toon (...which I've lost access to now QQ) I'm looking for friendly PvE (in other words, non-TW) fac in Archosaur that I could join. Most of facs that recruit in WC is TW facs and the one PvE fac I was aware of before (Aegis?), I haven't seen anyone from it since I've started playing the sin.

No dramas, no immaturity (except fun ones xD), and cozy friendly air... would be what I am looking for... The level of my activity is a bit of roller coaster because of my rl esp during weekdays which I can't do anything about...even though I would like to 3___3 Preferably a fac with decent level range (not recruitment lvl, just general range within fac) and certainly not a dead fac chat (I mean in game, not vent stuff).

If you think your fac is the right one for me, please mail me ingame to Aseul or drop your fac name here as I am aware of quite few facs in this server already. I'm loyal and don't jump facs but that is only if the fac is what I am looking for. Alright then, TYVM.
Post edited by hwilangsj on

Comments

• _Quaz_ - Archosaur
    _Quaz_ - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Pm me in game
  • hwilangsj
    hwilangsj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    tried, seems we're online at different times. leave ur fac name here plz? or another officer i can contact? ty :)
  • _Quaz_ - Archosaur
    _Quaz_ - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I am not gonna be in game today, but you can try to pm x_Rez_x , Oidar or wc asking for a DaysGoBy officer. Have a good day