edited November 2011 in Barbarian
I noticet that i dont have enough spirit for some of my skills. i use
flesh ream,
alacrity,
devour,
poison fang,
regeneration,
BKI.
And i dont even have enough spirit to lvl all the skills i use. I wanna ask is this gona change latter?
How can i get enough spirit for all my skills?
Post edited by Captain_Jack - Momaganon on

Comments

• _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yes this will change in later levels. If atm you are really worried about not having your skills up to date for your current level then you could pump your xp into a genie and keep grinding spirit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • AnimeDD - Raging Tide
    AnimeDD - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Do lots of Oracles as well. Oracle V will give you 5k spirit each time.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's a dilemma for all classes, and makes us choose. SP comes fast with cultivation quests. I'd just be patient.
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I did Crazy Stone today... got an INSANE amount of spirit from it. Do it EVERY day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    By the time you reach level 90 or so you will have enough spirit to max every skill.
    Some people try to dump their XP into a genie to get their skills up but this is really dumb since it doesn't help you gain spirit any faster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited November 2011
    Options
    By the time you reach level 90 or so you will have enough spirit to max every skill.
    Some people try to dump their XP into a genie to get their skills up but this is really dumb since it doesn't help you gain spirit any faster.

Say your lvl 50, and you enjoy doin Oracle V's. By doin that, you could get all your spirit you need to level up all available skills to the max for the level your at. (I do have to agree with you that staying at a certain lvl seems foolish, because when you lvl up, more skills, and higher levels of said skills become available.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Focus on Beast King's Inspiration, Devour, and Fleash ream for now. When you enter your 50s you'll need the extra hitpoints for the bh 39, also the fleash ream to hold aggro, while the devour to debuff the bosses physical defence. I'm rather afraid about your chi gain though. Are you able to devour and fleash ream as of now without completely being drained? If not then don't even worry about devour until later on.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There are potions you can make that give Chi instantly, and other attacks do build your Chi back up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

In the past time it did. I farmed gamma for both money and spirit. Take in account that gamma reward are quest related so not hyperable.

If u lack of spirit in early levels focus on major tiger aggro skills and passive/buffs. Once u get enough high level to get in FCC and have money for hypers spirit wont be a problem, moeny will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
    edited November 2011
    Options
    In the past time it did. I farmed gamma for both money and spirit. Take in account that gamma reward are quest related so not hyperable.

What is gamma? Either I am not high enough or I have been doin the wrong stuff to know this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Captain_Jack - Momaganon
    Captain_Jack - Momaganon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    tnx for help. I thought i will never have enough spirit.
    I have one more question,it is about money. I am allways low with coins,i am not broke but i kinda have only to learn skills and to buy potions and repair.
    How to earn coins faster? I collect mats and sell them in catshops,i grind sometimes for dq.
    I wanna know are there other ways to earn coins.
  • Rev - Dreamweaver
    Rev - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    How to make more money is always a hot topic, and there is no perfect answer for this.
    There are many different ways to earn money in game.
    If you do a little research in the forums you can find this topic discussed and that should help you out a bit.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

I did this on my cleric since I didn't want anything under leveled, since clerics recieve so much criticism. Basically at level 70 I stopped leveling and fed all my exp to my genie while I maxed all my skills, that way no one could say my buffs or heals were weak. I wasn't in a hurry to level and didn't have much coin if I did, so I found it useful to stall for a bit to max everything out and get the coin for skills and gear. Also, having a genie closer to your level means it gets better exp, too. One criticism, the exp you recieve gets higher and higher as you level so the 4 mil spirit I saved up in my 70s would have been much faster to get in my 90s, but then I would have been behind on coin and skills for 20 levels. Some people don't mind that, but I do.

I'm actually doing the same thing with my archer right now. I thought it'd be fun to make an "awesome" low level char so I stopped leveling my archer and am feeding the genie his exp while I max out his gear and refine my equipment. This is just for fun but means there'll be less to level later on when I decide to start leveling him. Currently he has about 5k hp, 2.5 aps base with claws, +5 bow and claws, and about 2/3 of his skills leveled. I was almost ripping aggro off a lvl 100 bm that was 2,22/2.86 sparked trip during my BH59.

Oh, and to the OP. Most level 100+ make genies with their extra spirit. I have 100 mil+ spirit on my BM, so you will have more than enough. You can do an FCC and get about half a mil spirit each run, later on.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory