2x for christmas;)

Options
DamagedHeart - Heavens Tear
DamagedHeart - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
on the 1st of december you should give us something special maybe even 3x 3x would be awesome ;3 nirvana ftw 2x would still be good,,,,,,,,, cmon give us it, give us it;)
Post edited by DamagedHeart - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    on the 1st of december you should give us something special maybe even 3x 3x would be awesome ;3 nirvana ftw 2x would still be good,,,,,,,,, cmon give us it, give us it;)

lol....how things look now, i don't think 2x will be profitable anymore..people are still buying cannies at 350k an raps around 1.3mill,am guessing if they o have another 2x prices will fall even more
    i wouldn't even talk about TT i was looking in AH tha other day i see minister stones selling for 200k WTHb:cry
    Bahamas represent
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    its like every year 2x Exp/Spirit/Drops between Xmas and Newyear b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

I hope they do a x2 for the month of December, and stop all the sales in the stores (and just have fasion for sale to keep the emo's happy)
    Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm quite surprised 2x wasn't issued for Thanksgiving weekend. It was last time wasn't it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    how about 1/2X?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Time for x0.5 drops, I'm tired of selling every green for 100k and selling gold mats for millions under chip fees.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Time for x0.5 drops, I'm tired of selling every green for 100k and selling gold mats for millions under chip fees.

Roll on Sanct?

I can buy chip packs, chip a gold mat, and sell it for double what the packs and chipping fee was.

I made my TT80G complete set. The 8 Gold Mats are approx 1.8 to 2 mil a pop. The chip, from chip packs, from the convenient catshop right next to the MM cost a whopping 360k for two mat's chips, and the fee for two mats was approx 1.9 mil. So, for a little more than 1.5X the cost of one mat, I can make two mats. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. That was for the more expensive of the two, the other one, which I couldn't even find in catshops, cost me 120k in chips from that catshop and 860k from the MM for two. In fact, the gold mats ended up being cheaper than the green mats for some of my TT80G set. >_>

I had so much coin left over from my TT80G budget, I added sockets (everything to 4 socket), and sharded them all with Immac Cits (someone's gonna call me on this, but you know what, my BM has 10,230 HP with my Pan Gu's Giant Axe in this armor, so diaf).
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm quite surprised 2x wasn't issued for Thanksgiving weekend. It was last time wasn't it?

At least great food for thanksgiving today :)
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]