SP is still broke

Alasen - Heavens Tear
Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
LOL they fix the PK thing but broke the first zone....... I'm on my lower toons doing something, and if i have to log on one of them for a second for whatever reason (mind you i said a second.. or a minute, not 20 or 30 min like dungeons if you're alone and go outside they dont' reset till then)..... When i log back on I'm popped back out to the Temple?

Mind u this is the first Zone, NOT the FB zone. I just went in SP on a low cleric, then logged for 30 secs to another toon to check something, then went BACK to the cleric and it logs on at the temple...... Can someone tell me how the devs manage to break something every SINGLE time (they either add something or "fix it")?
Post edited by Alasen - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    LOL they fix the PK thing

I've been away for way too long. Can someone explain what was fixed?? b:thanks
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Short story... the devs made SP a free for all PK zone, and no one under 80 or even 90 could get past the bored rank9's to get anything done.

Now it's back to normal... cept i clearly remember being able to log in the first normal zone and still BE THERE when i log back in.
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Big deal. Get on your mount, wings or simply just walk back. It will be less than 3 minutes. I wasted more time reading this than the time you will be spending to walk back there.

b:surrender
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So basically they made the Secret Passage Instance identical to all other instances with regard to the time that you can spend logged out while within the instance before being booted back to the base camp town... and we are complaining about this?
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Forget the fact it doesn't take long to get back there, even on a alt cleric with .5 wings and no mount..... point is they SCREWED UP AGAIN. lmao............. god u people nitpick the dumbest ***** sometimes. I was in kinda a rush today and left my cleric halfway tthrough SP..... logged to another toon, came back and it's in the temple. I'm like what the hell...... Btw that was the 4th time today that happened, but i knew it was a compelte **** up when the last time i had only logged for 30 secs at most.

Even if u LOG in other dungeons by YOURSELF your'e stil in there when you log back on. Either where u were if it's less then 20 minute (or 30 i don't remember), or back up front and it's reset.

And Tolan, might wanan try reading again, i fianlly understood what the hell you said, idk if i'm sleepy or what.... SP is now SECONDS.... u log out, and log back on... poof your'e in the temple.

Btw.... TP, if it was such a waste why'd u waste MORE time even responding? This annoyed me enough today tryig to do two different toon's divines in there..... i can imagine people that dc alot trying to do quests in there. Everytime they log back on, they're back in the temple.
  • Delu_Balan - Heavens Tear
    Delu_Balan - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ........ god u people nitpick the dumbest ***** sometimes. ......

Hello pot, meet kettle! Kettle, meet pot! b:chuckle

Just sayin... Sure, this is a slight inconvenience... but hardly worth making a big deal about.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    O look another idiot...... IF you don't tihnk it's a big deal we have devs that break **** everytime they "fix" things... then by all means... IGNORE IT.
  • Delu_Balan - Heavens Tear
    Delu_Balan - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    It's not a matter of supporting the devs... It's pretty well-known at this point that they have a very loose understanding of their own game... Yes, this is another example of that... We're simply saying that this one is so minor, it's rather silly to get so bent out of shape about it. But if it makes you feel better to rant about it, and name-call anyone who disagrees, be my guest...
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    I'm not bent out of shape over it... i was pointing it out.. people like TP saying my post was a waste of time is ... well just plain f'ing rude.

And ya i jsut went in there on sin. Walked in, logged out in a second. L9ogged back on i'm in the temple. lmao...... So now anyone who DC's in the middle of killing FROST for instance.... everyone else will have to sit there and hold him till the person gets back inside. And hope they dont' dc again.

I got one guildie awhile ago we were doing something.... they dc'ed every other friggin minute. >.>
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Bleh, devs will always eff things up, why is it so surprising? b:surrender
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    In all honesty i wasnt' realy surprised.... which points to how badly they constantly frack up lately...... but like i said i was just pointing this out.
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    god U People Nitpick The Dumbest ***** Sometimes..
    Lmfao!!
  • Kieraa - Lost City
    Kieraa - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    They honestly need to take pk out of the secret passage all together. Lowbies have to go in there for quests along with higher levels have to go in there to help the lowbies and it's annoying when people start ganking your party.. if lowbies HAVE to be in there why should it be a PVP spot? especially in a PVP server it's going to make lower level questing much worse (for those who still do it) they should just take it out all together..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You know?
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    um you're on a PvP server adn u don't expect to be facerolled? lol
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    I'll make sure frankie takes a look at this tomorrow.

It's possible a mistake was made by the devs, and they don't realize it.

Thanks for the report, Alasen.b:thanks