test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ingame Drama

twinsnowflaketwinsnowflake Posts: 7 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
So TF seeing as the majority of you sold your; cars, lives, clothes etc, and still managed to lose your land i have to ask one question.....are you angry? LC had high expectations for you, well at least i did, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE NEXT CQ. defending triple attacks with ease....but you weren't close to CQ. s*** you weren't even close to essence...now that most of you have had your share of raging over this game, why not quit and invest into something better...perhaps....people skills? Bictorr do not comment on this thred we all know that you're better than everyone else because you supposedly dont play this game yet you spend hours on the forums....we know. just save it
Post edited by twinsnowflake on
«1

Comments

  • godsmartyrgodsmartyr Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Who said TF was supposed to be the next CQ? Pretty sure you're the only one I've seen say that. Essence was the next CQ and only faction to ever achieve/surpass what they did.

    /thread.
    Retired Jan 2010.
    Sins = Do not want.
    You think winning a dead game matters?
    I pity you.
  • twinsnowflaketwinsnowflake Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    godsmartyr wrote: »
    Who said TF was supposed to be the next CQ? Pretty sure you're the only one I've seen say that. Essence was the next CQ and only faction to ever achieve/surpass what they did.

    /thread.

    myy bad by next CQ i meant take the map. snd you mean Essence to was the only faction to ACHIEVE what they did... not surpass
  • Belkas - Lost CityBelkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Lol @ OP
  • Aizza - HarshlandsAizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So TF seeing as the majority of you sold your; cars, lives, clothes etc, and still managed to lose your land i have to ask one question.....are you angry? LC had high expectations for you, well at least i did, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE NEXT CQ. defending triple attacks with ease....but you weren't close to CQ. s*** you weren't even close to essence...now that most of you have had your share of raging over this game, why not quit and invest into something better...perhaps....people skills? Bictorr do not comment on this thred we all know that you're better than everyone else because you supposedly dont play this game yet you spend hours on the forums....we know. just save it

    Maybe instead of flaming them, you can give them some support. It's always easier to stand outside of the circle of battle and tell people inside 'how it could of/should of been'.

    Your post clearly indicates you want to flame and insult them.... but you also seem disappointed. Things, might not always turn out how you want them to, for whatever reason. But don't let it stop you from supporting a group you once cheered for.

    We all get let down, but its our job to suffer together as friends, vice just suffer the group verbally w/insults because they lost.
  • twinsnowflaketwinsnowflake Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Maybe instead of flaming them, you can give them some support. It's always easier to stand outside of the circle of battle and tell people inside 'how it could of/should of been'.

    Your post clearly indicates you want to flame and insult them.... but you also seem disappointed. Things, might not always turn out how you want them to, for whatever reason. But don't let it stop you from supporting a group you once cheered for.

    We all get let down, but its our job to suffer together as friends, vice just suffer the group verbally w/insults because they lost.

    First of all, you're on Harshlands...please go away why are you here?!?? and secondly....well there is nothing to add really, i clearly dislike TF because the majority of thier csers thought they were worth something, i'm not supporting them absolutely not.
  • Trelmanor - Lost CityTrelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    while I was not a huge fan of TF either, I think you should cut them some slack.

    It is not easy to constantly have to triple defend your territories.. in fact it is very hard and tiresome...I was in Spectral when the same was happening to us and because of the high costs associated with TW as a player it is really discouraging to be under that pressure all the time..knowing that no matter what you do and how you approch each week , you will lose land.

    As well .. the landscape of the game has changed dramatically from CQ and even Essence... it is extremely hard to double defend let alone triple defend anymore because every opponent you face will have a multitude of rank 9 highly refined chars that you must deal with. in other words the playing field has been leveled even more the past 6 months.

    hate on TF if you want but I say that they also should be respected for at least trying to hold it together in a time of player apathy..
  • sparklyeesparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Lol, someone's mad.
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • Trelmanor - Lost CityTrelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    if you are referring to me as being mad... let me just say this....



    hahahahahaha... i laugh at that suggestion....i have never been in Essence or TF...in fact was on the other side for most of the time

    was a member of Spectral, unity and Vengeful


    it just seems that when people post they sometimes don't consider the way the game has changed and calling out TF for not being able to triple defend and not 'living up' to others unreasonable expectations is a bit unrealistic

    and if it were any other guild I would say the same


    it will be extremely difficult for anyone to do what CQ and Essence did today


    too many 10x endgame -geared characters spread accross too many guilds anymoreb:surrender
  • atreides1t5atreides1t5 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Maybe instead of flaming them, you can give them some support. It's always easier to stand outside of the circle of battle and tell people inside 'how it could of/should of been'.

    Your post clearly indicates you want to flame and insult them.... but you also seem disappointed. Things, might not always turn out how you want them to, for whatever reason. But don't let it stop you from supporting a group you once cheered for.

    We all get let down, but its our job to suffer together as friends, vice just suffer the group verbally w/insults because they lost.

    Can I just say something? This is a grievous error. Please go back to Harshlands and take your backwards grammar with you. It's could've/should've as in could HAVE or should HAVE. b:bye l2contractions
  • Belkas - Lost CityBelkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Can I just say something? This is a grievous error. Please go back to Harshlands and take your backwards grammar with you. It's could've/should've as in could HAVE or should HAVE. b:bye l2contractions


    Private server AND half ****. Nice.
  • devotiondevotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    godsmartyr wrote: »
    Who said TF was supposed to be the next CQ? Pretty sure you're the only one I've seen say that. Essence was the next CQ and only faction to ever achieve/surpass what they did.

    /thread.
    lol b:chuckle
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City_Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    This thread is now about ponies.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rollerpigrollerpig Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    This thread is now about ponies.

    no it's not, **** ponies
  • sparklyeesparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    if you are referring to me as being mad... let me just say this....



    hahahahahaha... i laugh at that suggestion....i have never been in Essence or TF...in fact was on the other side for most of the time

    was a member of Spectral, unity and Vengeful


    it just seems that when people post they sometimes don't consider the way the game has changed and calling out TF for not being able to triple defend and not 'living up' to others unreasonable expectations is a bit unrealistic

    and if it were any other guild I would say the same


    it will be extremely difficult for anyone to do what CQ and Essence did today


    too many 10x endgame -geared characters spread accross too many guilds anymoreb:surrender

    lolwut?

    I wasn't even referring to you.

    However, tbh, you don't have any right to say about defending multiple attacks especially since you bailed out on the early days of Vengeful when they kept losing and when you qq'ed about no one backing you up in pk. b:bye
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • _Perses_ - Lost City_Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    rollerpig wrote: »
    no it's not, **** ponies

    This thread is now about rainbow unicorns.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trelmanor - Lost CityTrelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    sparklyee wrote: »
    lolwut?

    I wasn't even referring to you.

    However, tbh, you don't have any right to say about defending multiple attacks especially since you bailed out on the early days of Vengeful when they kept losing and when you qq'ed about no one backing you up in pk. b:bye

    lol ... I never QQ'ed about lack of pvp backup... in fact I always preferred to pvp alone and not in groups but believe what you want... as far as bailing on vengeful I left due to the constant drama and QQ from some of the core members....or better yet ask some of the officers why I left they know better than you seem to lol


    pretty much preferred to be guildless anyway.. but as I had some friend and my wife was in guild I figured I would try... and believe me I can say what I want about defending multiple attacks as I was in Spectral for most of thier multi defences..


    maybe try talking to people that actually knew me before jumping to conclusions and get your stories straight before talking out of your ***

    b:chuckle

    oh and just for the record...

    not too sure where the personal attack is coming from...I don't think I have ever been disrespectful to any of you in Vengeful or those of you that support them..

    in fact when I was in any guild I always tried to be helpful and supportive and after I left would try to remain impartial .. even if I went to a rival guild



    but if I have somehow insulted or offended you sparklyee, then by all means.. tear me a new one if it makes you feel better.b:kiss
  • sparklyeesparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    oh and just for the record...

    not too sure where the personal attack is coming from...I don't think I have ever been disrespectful to any of you in Vengeful or those of you that support them..

    in fact when I was in any guild I always tried to be helpful and supportive and after I left would try to remain impartial .. even if I went to a rival guild



    but if I have somehow insulted or offended you sparklyee, then by all means.. tear me a new one if it makes you feel better.b:kiss

    Sorry, I don't get offended easily. b:surrender

    Now go back to your corner.
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • Jesya - Lost CityJesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    oh and just for the record...

    not too sure where the personal attack is coming from...I don't think I have ever been disrespectful to any of you in Vengeful or those of you that support them..

    in fact when I was in any guild I always tried to be helpful and supportive and after I left would try to remain impartial .. even if I went to a rival guild



    but if I have somehow insulted or offended you sparklyee, then by all means.. tear me a new one if it makes you feel better.b:kiss


    aww Trel..... you know we love you. b:kiss At least most of us do. b:cute
    b:bye
  • Bictorr - Lost CityBictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    OP is my fanboi, that's all i gotta say.
  • Whiteshade - Lost CityWhiteshade - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    lol ... I never QQ'ed about lack of pvp backup... in fact I always preferred to pvp alone and not in groups but believe what you want... as far as bailing on vengeful I left due to the constant drama and QQ from some of the core members....or better yet ask some of the officers why I left they know better than you seem to lol


    pretty much preferred to be guildless anyway.. but as I had some friend and my wife was in guild I figured I would try... and believe me I can say what I want about defending multiple attacks as I was in Spectral for most of thier multi defences..


    maybe try talking to people that actually knew me before jumping to conclusions and get your stories straight before talking out of your ***

    b:chuckle

    I am whiteshade and i approve this.
  • rollerpigrollerpig Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    This thread is now about rainbow unicorns.

    thanks, my unicorn is deathly sick irl, thanks bro, rub it in
  • sparklyeesparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    rollerpig wrote: »
    thanks, my unicorn is deathly sick irl, thanks bro, rub it in

    Charlie the unicorn.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • VKnightV - Lost CityVKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    am i hearing some bull **** about now that more have same or simular gear that the strongest faction do that we should feel empaty for them.

    TW is about defending no and now that more faction happen to compete with simular gear as the strongest faction we should give them a slack wtf.

    i would say this is trully the real challange becouse if what you say as CQ and essence didnt feel this kinda presure as the top faction feel now then they were never good faction to begin with.

    they just happen to have the best gear and owned becouse of that ALONE.

    now is the true challange to deffend and own the map when many faction have a shoot at winning becouse they to happen to have gear to beat the **** out of the top factions.

    this is how i see it so go go beat TF and show them they never hade a singel shoot at winning to begin with.
  • rollerpigrollerpig Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    am i hearing some bull **** about now that more have same or simular gear that the strongest faction do that we should feel empaty for them.

    TW is about defending no and now that more faction happen to compete with simular gear as the strongest faction we should give them a slack wtf.

    i would say this is trully the real challange becouse if what you say as CQ and essence didnt feel this kinda presure as the top faction feel now then they were never good faction to begin with.

    they just happen to have the best gear and owned becouse of that ALONE.

    now is the true challange to deffend and own the map when many faction have a shoot at winning becouse they to happen to have gear to beat the **** out of the top factions.

    this is how i see it so go go beat TF and show them they never hade a singel shoot at winning to begin with.
    What a *** In game name you have.
    sparklyee wrote: »

    NO IT'S TOO PAINFUL STOP
  • Michael_Dark - Lost CityMichael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    am i hearing some bull **** about now that more have same or simular gear that the strongest faction do that we should feel empaty for them.

    TW is about defending no and now that more faction happen to compete with simular gear as the strongest faction we should give them a slack wtf.

    i would say this is trully the real challange becouse if what you say as CQ and essence didnt feel this kinda presure as the top faction feel now then they were never good faction to begin with.

    they just happen to have the best gear and owned becouse of that ALONE.

    now is the true challange to deffend and own the map when many faction have a shoot at winning becouse they to happen to have gear to beat the **** out of the top factions.

    this is how i see it so go go beat TF and show them they never hade a singel shoot at winning to begin with.

    TF probably suffered a lot of what Kami did. Many TF players were long-time Essence. After the map reset and taking the map, a lot of us lost interest and motivation to putting the time and effort into doing it again. And when you reboot a faction like that, there's no guarantee that they'll be able to come back as strong as they once were.

    One thing that TF really had a problem is that all of the other top guilds were enemies and TF was their focal point.

    Lately I've wanted to come back for TWs and planned on it, but I'm not going to cancel plans to stay at home and TW when there's better stuff to do IRL.

    And whoever becomes the next dominant faction will face the same hate and disdain CQ or Essence ever had. That's just how things go.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Mieze - Lost City Mieze - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    hmmm why does this drama seem exactly when CQ disbanded and created the faction Kami
  • Devoted - Lost City Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    hmmm why does this drama seem exactly when CQ disbanded and created the faction Kami

    b:byeb:cute
  • Wadzio - Lost CityWadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    TF probably suffered a lot of what Kami did. Many TF players were long-time Essence. After the map reset and taking the map, a lot of us lost interest and motivation to putting the time and effort into doing it again. And when you reboot a faction like that, there's no guarantee that they'll be able to come back as strong as they once were.

    One thing that TF really had a problem is that all of the other top guilds were enemies and TF was their focal point.

    Lately I've wanted to come back for TWs and planned on it, but I'm not going to cancel plans to stay at home and TW when there's better stuff to do IRL.

    And whoever becomes the next dominant faction will face the same hate and disdain CQ or Essence ever had. That's just how things go.

    Wrong Michael...

    CQ disbanded into Kamisama and lets use a shortcut Essence... The core of CQ went to Kamisama, the newer members followed the seasonal fighter Elayne that didnt want to agree with Daikoku decision upon reseting the map... The same Elayne that quit game a month after anniversary packs, because suddenly too many mages become stronger than him (like Ehee the best example of it), the same Elayne that came back to CQ for last few weeks of TW to later announce that he conquerored the map... As much as LLama was an idiot he pointed it out to Mr Baldie - "where have You been when CQ was fighting for weeks vs RQ, Spectral and harvester/riot?" Im sorry to say, but by that time You were a noname in a nonfactor guild Ominous that was always to scared to do any TW not to mention PvP...I dont see any drama going on there on Kami's side and this been a trouble for them...

    Essence got the whole map after CQ was a matter of good alliances and weakening the rivals and then stabbing guilds that they were allied to (Kamisama) and were nice and neutral for months (YaKuZa)... Goal achieved - map conquered, no point to discuss much the reasons, etc... What happened after map reset is that Essence started to be in a new situation that they werent used to be before... With Vengeful appearing on the map it was obvious that You cant handle double or triple attacks anymore... It wasnt anymore ThaClick, Rogaine and Kamisama attacking Esssence and Essence been able to roll all 3 factions within 20 minutes...Suddenly it was obvious that You wont march to have the whole map again - Essence after map reset didnt change much was pretty much the same as the one before map reset (if not stronger)... What changed is that it wasnt easy anymore, so the seasonal fighters that enjoy to get things done without any effort started to lose faith and stoped partcipating in anything... The core of Essence was always very active and coming to every TW, they spent too many hundreds of USD to suddenly give up (even now a week after Ungrateful said he is quitting, he is still around)... There was no reboot, there was no lack of motivation (because Elayne was a great "guru" and he knew how to make ppl work for such goal), but there was no chance to achieve it again...

    Now with Elayne quitting and Tri-Force appearing on the map... Well simply - leadership problem killed the guild, not even the triples (those only helped)... Lets be honest TF was in 90% the same ppl as Essence... Tri-Force couldnt survive the burden of multiple attacks, actually having troubles to even hold single attacks from Vengeful... Tri-Force end up pretty much like Spectral 1 year ago, when Essence and Kamisama were doubling/tripling them for many weeks... its the wheel of life, the snake is biting own tail...

    Pretty much it might happen that the next dominant faction will suffer such hate and multiple attacks, but I still believe that something changed in mentality of ppl from our server... Also maybe there wont be next dominant faction... Did You notice that VF isnt TW'ing for weeks? We dont wanna kill this server like Essence did by conquering the map, stroking our e-peens and making ppl lose interest in game as they have no chance to fight the enemy and smaller guilds have no chance to even try to fight for lands.. And at the end one thing that made all those 3-4 guilds go after Essence/TF was the bs talk 24/7 in WC, this forum, etc... Did You notice how much this forum changed lately since some ppl like Spliffany, Susa, Kage, etc suddenly dissapeared? Did You see how most of the VF members treated TF with respect in WC and this forum after they lost 1k and all lands? Its called having class, something that majority of the Ess/TF members never had, but who knows maybe it was a good lesson to make them be more polite...

    Enjoy ur rl.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Bictorr - Lost CityBictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wadzio: I like turtles.
  • Voidbreaker - Lost CityVoidbreaker - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Bictorr: im a 4chan memer who cant really come up with any original trolls.
    You can't kill me, I was born dead.
This discussion has been closed.