what do you guys do ingame

Options
Slewdem - Dreamweaver
Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
Just as the title says..what do you do when you log? I usually like to farm TT but now it doesn't even make sense to me anymore cause nothing seems to drop now an if gold do drop it really hard to sell also...So basically to me there is nothing else to do i could be wrong but am sure alot of people like to play instance for some kind of reward at the end,i could be wrong
Bahamas represent
Post edited by Slewdem - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I do BH, caster nirvana, guild base quests, divine contract quests, help faction mates if they need it, and talk in faction while sitting in kittyshop mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Stand AFK in west gate, opening packs non-stop, showing off my rank 9 :)

what else u gonna do in PWI?
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well I generally stand around watching people PK at west gate, build 3 sparks and attempt to find an FF run, doesn't happen though since it seems people think Mystics can't DD so then I log out and play some MW3 :)
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Options

This minus the packs, and the Rank 9. Playing another mmo as well as TF2. b:cry
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    check my catshops, check dailies, check west arch catshops, check AH, check my catshops again, admire my pretty boy seeker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    IG??! uhmmm.... I log my 2 catshops and I go play on LoL o.0
    or 1 catshop + Pk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I stand and watch pk's at west gate (while accepting duel requests if given one), go into catshop while talking in guild chat, help guildmates out, help lowbies with fb's/bh's 19-51, do bh's, divine quests, aimlessly run around arch, and try to find FF runs.

*Edit* And try to find RB runs so I can get through wave 4 and open the 2nd OHT map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Seeing as it's been over a year since I played I spent the weekend drooling over everyones gear and attempting to clear my quest list.

Also, reading WC drama passes time when it is more than a BH/NIRV etc.... Chat window.

Looks like I am gonna need to make some new friends cause I think most of them are Dungeon related and I am HERCless.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Do the Dailie's for as many of my chari's I have on the 3 servers as I can, aswell as clean any quests they might have still needing to be done, then go farming for awhile waiting for any FB or even the occasional FC help requests that may show up on WC, then (coin in) whatever I've farmed, and then go help some of the needy BH squads and mini-bosser's who need help who might show up asking for help.....

Kinda slow out there otherwise though, especially lately.....b:surrender
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I play the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RunningTiger - Dreamweaver
    RunningTiger - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah I use to like to run tt all day long too, but now the only thing that sells is gold an they seem less an less droping.

If you said they did not mess with the gold drop rate in tt after the nine trials patch...I would say I don't believe you.
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

lol lol
    Bahamas represent
  • SharkAngel - Heavens Tear
    SharkAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    BM: Travel, help with cultivation bosses like the ones in Dragon's End and such, do a BH, AoE grind...I'd do FF, but its becoming really depressing lately.

Psychic: Get a caster NV talisman+keys from the old man, do BH 1 (even if its Lunar, usually) run caster NV or exchange the talisman...log off.

Mystic: Grind on Foxwings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Itori - Lost City
    Itori - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Um... do GBQ, try to find a BH, do caster NV when I have tailsman -_- people only ask me when I dont..
    Sometimes when I'm in a somewhat bad mood I will go out to rpk,
    if I have nothing to do I just go afk in south or something, the thing I used to joke was the only thing to do at 100+ when I was 9x...
    Looks like I am gonna need to make some new friends cause I think most of them are Dungeon related and I am HERCless.

people stop caring about your pet... I since I got both I realize I actually like nix > herc b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no shame in losing when there is no honor in winning.
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I play the game.

Which game?

Pack Opening Bonanza?
    Merchant Simulator v2.0?
    Pro-E-Peen Online?
    Fashion Chat 3-D?

jk.......

sorta..........

What I do:

Faction and OHT dailies, pick nirvana keys (maybe a caster run or 2), BH if it's SoT/Aba/delta (warsong/lunar are too expensive and time consuming generally), try to rabble-rouse faction into doing 9trials, set up shop selling stuff no one wants but is too nice to NPC and read forum junk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    BH, trials, GBQ, TW, merchant, and help if somebody needs it and I have time, and sometimes FF for an alt.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Since my computer died, i've mostly been FCing my sin when I get an hour or two to play on a friend/family members computer. I'm really close to being able to do my demon culti, so I really want to get that done. But not too long ago I would run a bh either for me or for a fac mate, perhaps solo mode TT (when they were fairy boxes), put items up for sale in the ah/stalk the ah for any good deals I can flip, run an FC, talk in fac chat, maybe do a quest or two depending on my mood, come up with new combos for fashion, and level an alt through questing.

Well I generally stand around watching people PK at west gate, build 3 sparks and attempt to find an FF run, doesn't happen though since it seems people think Mystics can't DD so then I log out and play some MW3 :)

I usually have no problem letting mystics DD ^^, even on my sin. I just ask that if i'm spending 100-200k on teles and the squads got 5 people, that the mystic be willing to heal if we can't find another mystic or a cleric. Have you tried perhaps offering to give someone teles to find a cleric or looking in world chat for a cleric yourself and asking them to PM who ever the leader of your squad is if they want to come? That usually does the trick. Sadly I can't get away with this on my cleric but I've been able to plenty of times on mystic. Since people trust clerics more anyway. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Log on, take keys, do OHT daily, stand all day afk at north arch AH, when wife comes on do MQ, after stand afk, popping up from time to time to see what`s happening there, dead game is dead!
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just as the title says..what do you do when you log?

In the a.m., -- I get 3 sets of Nirvana keys, and work on an alts culti.

Lunch -- I log my small ones and work on Cultis.

After work -- I log my main and see who needs an assist (TT, BH, Nirana, FC) and so some runs. If no one has anything then I go farm.

Boredom -- I log one of 2 alts that are in Heaven/Hell to dig mats. That's all these two do. If Heaven is too busy, I long the one in Hell. Before I log off, they move the mats to my mat collector. - OR - I log my alts to work on Cultis. - OR - I log my smaller Cleric and go off to heal lower levels doing Culti.
  • Atlantasia - Sanctuary
    Atlantasia - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Non Double Drops: Pick up keys on 5 100+ toons, do base quests on Veno/Sin, sit around south arch, pick up a BH if anyone's asking for a toon I have in WC, FCC other alts to 100 to pick up more keys, and farm TT when my funds from double drops runs out.

Double Drops:
    Pick up keys -> Spam Vana all day long on Sin and Veno (10-18 hours) -> run out of keys/99 runs -> Farm TT/Lunar for the rest of it and build up funds to tide me over until the next double drops.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I have 12 alts, plus a faction to run. I rarely get bored. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    grind and pk red names. nothing new.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Log on>BH>Cube>Log off

Sometimes Nirvy to if I have time, works alot >.< b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just as the title says..what do you do when you log? I usually like to farm TT but now it doesn't even make sense to me anymore cause nothing seems to drop now an if gold do drop it really hard to sell also...So basically to me there is nothing else to do i could be wrong but am sure alot of people like to play instance for some kind of reward at the end,i could be wrong

Open two game instances. One is my sin that has SL for an hour - Do the PWI loop - Pk randomly starting at frost, working my way down to frostcovered grounds, tusk town, wraithgate, arrowhead, orchid, pirates. By then SL is expired, so I sell frost between 1.5-2mil solo runs.

Second instance has my 3 alts im culti questing, bh's, fb's, shopping, crafting gears.

Sometimes do HH runs, however I find it cheaper these days to buy the mats instead of HH. b:chuckle

I make around 20 mil a week. More so if I didn't give free frosts to faction, but I like watching newbs powerlvl. :)

simple. ;)
    Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    1. Log in.
    2. Sit at South lost and watch my lowbie 30~80 friends PK, while I sit in blue name.
    3. Eventually go white name and stand out of SZ.
    4. Get bored/farmed by R9+12 dag +10 vit/refine sin.
    5. Occasionally talk to fac mates.
    6. TRY to TW every weekend.
    7. Wonder what next piece of APS gear is cheaper.
    8. Want to merchant, but then realize how annoying it is and how it's never made profit.
    9. Sit on Raidcall and talk to guildies.
    10. Complain in faction.
    11. Worldchat to recruit.
    12. Log baby wizard and spam Archosaur for BH59/51.(Oh wait new players don't exist...)
    13. Log main and put on music, PK @ south and slaughter everyone and everything in sight.
    14. Logout baby wizard, log in 70ish barb for PK boofs.
    15. Have to go to bed, log main and catshop, keep on all night.
    16. Wake up, realize nothing has sold.
    17. Go to school, come back, realize STILL nothing has sold.
    18. PK some more.
    19. AoE lowbie friends from stealth and sit in SZ rest of day.
    20. Talk to friends.
    21. Talk **** to R9 friend, Both of us duel w/ G0 daggers, lose due to his APS>My APS
    22. Ask everyone at west gate for group PK, Noone wants to.
    23. Ask someone/anyone for nirvy(Even at 101 I've still never been).
    24. Answer PK questions that high level other rank sins ask me.
    25. Show off @ lost city.
    26. Poke rank 9 people in PK.
    27. Occasionally look on the fourms for something interesting.
    28. Poke fun at wifey's faction.
    29. Get hit on by a guy, Tell him I'm a man too.
    30. Look @ Damage rankings in 1k. Think in my head: "Hackers!"
    31. REMEMBER TO GRAB MY KEYS...But then realize noone will take me on Nirvana.
    32. Explore PWI's worldmap.
    33. Browse west arch, want to CS for item, PROLLY ISN'T WORTH IT ANYWAYS.
    34. Lower prices in catshop.
    35. Still never sells.
    36. Curse myself at being poor.
    37. AoE friends from stealth to feel better.
    38. Accept duel requests from them.
    39. Lose on purpose and say they're beating me up.
    40. Want to leave faction, but then log off before I do.
    41. Put on hardcore music, ragekill people at west gate for no apparent reason.
    42. Turn off music, sit in stealth.
    43. Get roflpwnt by 102+ sin from stealth.
    44. Buy more IGs.
    45. Do a fac mate's BH.
    46. Run out of things to say cos I'm at school.b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Create havoc in WC
    re
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Create havoc in WC
    ^ I forgot about that Maka.b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I rarely being in game now, but when Im online Im ganking noobs (since I am noob). and trolling forums. just trying to do as much evil as I can.
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I usually have no problem letting mystics DD ^^, even on my sin. I just ask that if i'm spending 100-200k on teles and the squads got 5 people, that the mystic be willing to heal if we can't find another mystic or a cleric. Have you tried perhaps offering to give someone teles to find a cleric or looking in world chat for a cleric yourself and asking them to PM who ever the leader of your squad is if they want to come? That usually does the trick. Sadly I can't get away with this on my cleric but I've been able to plenty of times on mystic. Since people trust clerics more anyway. b:pleased

I do all these things. I stand around and watch people WC away for a DD, I ask to join and they say full sorry then continue to WC looking for a DD. I also WC myself [self promotion of course] saying 96 mystic, willing to DD or heal and get nothing. I've had 200k rep for about 2 months now but I can't get past 96 and 57%!

It's not like I'm badly geared... +5 lunar wand, 2x Lunar gold rings, all skills in sage that I can get for my level, -36% channel... Its just getting to the point now where I'm losing the will to play the game!

Edit: I think it was easier for me to get my wizard to 100 than my mystic.
  • Ingrafer - Heavens Tear
    Ingrafer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    1. Log in and see what BH I get, Only do Abba and SoT
    2. I do OHT daily and sell the tears for monehs
    3.Stand in west arch gazing at Alphanei's wings and weapon while i wait for someone to ask for a cleric for Nirvana
    b:cute