HiddenRage's Youtube channel

emergenceowns
emergenceowns Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Tideswell (East)
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJaydayEveryday
he's got an amazing voice. go leave comments!
Post edited by emergenceowns on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Jeez...
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i lol'd

PS: HR, as everyone told u...put on some shiiirttt!!!
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    oh he looks just like i imagined him. I wouldn't know if he is good though, this type of songs are on my dislike list. So pretty much my ears bleed if anyone sings songs like this.b:surrender
  • Viscosity - Dreamweaver
    Viscosity - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Well least his accent is sexy! Then again im from Canada soooo...
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Well least his accent is sexy! Then again im from Canada soooo...

that proves only one thing....canadians are strange people...
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Woa...
    Now it takes some serious Cajones 2 post those songs
    b:shocked no signature
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    HR...no offense...but this video made me bleed out of all orifices

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46JkYRv_Iv4
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    HR...no offense...but this video made me bleed out of all orifices

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46JkYRv_Iv4

agreedb:chuckle
  • endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:fatbb:fatbb
  • Arishock - Dreamweaver
    Arishock - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i don't think i'll ever get mad at him for killing me again. Seeing this will always make me feel better
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    i don't think i'll ever get mad at him for killing me again. Seeing this will always make me feel better

lol agreed.
  • ExMyPrecious - Dreamweaver
    ExMyPrecious - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    omg thats not hiddenrage thats justin bieber b:beatenup
  • theemerald
    theemerald Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJaydayEveryday
    he's got an amazing voice. go leave comments!

Why dont u just shoot me next time b:surrender
  • Shawnita - Dreamweaver
    Shawnita - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Butthurted? b:kiss
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    hahahahahahahahahahahaahaa

that is all i have to say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XHiddenRagex - Dreamweaver
    XHiddenRagex - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    TardS wasnt singig, was rapping, and idc not even that was just spittin some lyrics i wrote from boredom i know sounds **** but, i still posted it was for fun, i gaurentee none of u guys would post somethin like tht haha et over it
    ~hr
    Hatrs gonna hate
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i gaurentee none of u guys would post somethin like tht

Thats coz they have self respect 'bro'.

P.S you're not black or eminem give it up.
    PWI b:bye
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    my cat can do it just as good o_o

rly if ya cant sing, keep it for yourself lmao, it's embarrasing.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    *pops in* He actually was alright :)
    Seems we have a lot of talent on dw..

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    The lyrics didn't sound bad at all, I rather enjoy some of them.... And the manner in which he pronounces the words, it doesn't sound bad. I've heard much worst, especially that one cover of Asking Alexandria. Anyhow, I believe a lot of you dislike HR too much and that's affecting your view on how he sings. Perhaps you could get your opinion of some friends/family members and ask them if they think it sounds: horrible, decent, or along the lines of good.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Actually i believe quite a few people have heard my singing :P SO i DID have the guts to sing in front of everyone and they even made a youtube video about it :P
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hey look its more regen scum bullying more people. b:chuckle I love you HR mah main manb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Hey look its more regen scum bullying more people. b:chuckle I love you HR mah main manb:kiss

Yeah man! i totally bullied him!b:victory
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Yeah man! i totally bullied him!b:victory

Talking to Heartz. He's probably just mad that he can't pk any better than anr average r8 archer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    The lyrics didn't sound bad at all, I rather enjoy some of them.... And the manner in which he pronounces the words, it doesn't sound bad. I've heard much worst, especially that one cover of Asking Alexandria. Anyhow, I believe a lot of you dislike HR too much and that's affecting your view on how he sings. Perhaps you could get your opinion of some friends/family members and ask them if they think it sounds: horrible, decent, or along the lines of good.

One could argue that, much in the same way you believe they dislike his singing because they dislike him, that you like his singing only because you like him.
    Talking to Heartz. He's probably just mad that he can't pk any better than anr average r8 archer.

You'd know all about not being better than an average R8, wouldn't you? I mean it's not like it took you R9 to be worth anything in PvP... oh, wait...

The sad part is that even with R9 you were bad at best, if you couldn't one shot your target from stealth or kill it in that first stun then you usually didn't kill it. But hey, there's a R9 sin or two on Lothranis that have a hard time playing their class too, maybe you guys could get together and compare tactics and maybe learn how to PvP.

Oh darn.. guess I'm off topic, HR isn't exactly the best at singing... if I were him I wouldn't quit his day job. Admittedly though, I wouldn't do something like that unless I was drunk or high, so I guess he wins bravery points or something at the very least.
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    \

You'd know all about not being better than an average R8, wouldn't you? I mean it's not like it took you R9 to be worth anything in PvP... oh, wait...

The sad part is that even with R9 you were bad at best, if you couldn't one shot your target from stealth or kill it in that first stun then you usually didn't kill it. But hey, there's a R9 sin or two on Lothranis that have a hard time playing their class too, maybe you guys could get together and compare tactics and maybe learn how to PvP.

Yup, yup, yup you're so right im the worst pk sin on the server. Keep trolling baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Yup, yup, yup you're so right im the worst pk sin on the server. Keep trolling baby.

It's not trolling if it's true. b:avoid

By the way when are you paying me? b:chuckle
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    When you log on Dakuken and come collect it :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited November 2011

i'm not mad. but you gotta be blinded by asskissing if you think HR sing good.

I admit i dont sing good, therefore i do not record and put it on youtube.. i would embarrass myself, just like HR did.

and to the R8 thing. I might not be able to kill/live against R9 +12 sins, but saying what you did is an insult, more than it is correct. with sins its more of an class disadvanatge over anything else. sins are faceroll pk class, dont be proud of it.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    i'm not mad. but you gotta be blinded by asskissing if you think HR sing good.

I admit i dont sing good, therefore i do not record and put it on youtube.. i would embarrass myself, just like HR did.

and to the R8 thing. I might not be able to kill/live against R9 +12 sins, but saying what you did is an insult, more than it is correct. with sins its more of an class disadvanatge over anything else. sins are faceroll pk class, dont be proud of it.

Don't take anything Stonk says about PvP too seriously, he was pretty much worthless in PvP before he went R9, and being worthless on an OP class is... well, I don't have to explain how sad that is.

So Stonk.. how about I log my Cleric instead? I could use the money on here anyway, you owe me so pay up. :D