[Server Maintenance Tonight] 11-20-2011 [COMPLETE]

Options

Comments

• Archiron - Dreamweaver
    Archiron - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    guys, Quit Complaining! You Are All Acting Like 5 Year Olds And It's Not Funny. -.-; Just Let Them Do The Maintenance And Be Patient.

If Ya Don't Like It, Go Play Another Game Or Else Be Quiet And Let Them Do Maint B:chuckle Xd

nou!!
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wonder what they're fixing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Yosano - Heavens Tear
    Yosano - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wonder what they're fixing

They are Implenting Holiday events :)
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    20 mins ahead of time we were already inside fighting the clock.

Forums are for QQing, red spam is for dukes epeen. I dont pay attention to either unless im super ****ing bored.

Me too. :3

Did u notice the /end sarcasm? Lol idk why u quoted my posts trying to argue there wasn't enough time when i was saying that......
  • WrenTigerian - Dreamweaver
    WrenTigerian - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They need to get done already!!! I WANNA DING SO I CAN GO SAGE!!!!b:angry Yeah, anyway...
  • Hobogin - Heavens Tear
    Hobogin - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I wanna be loved by you! By you and nobody else but you. I wanna be ****** by you by you and all of your friends.....lol I wasn't complaining Yosano... And, no the first part was not aimed at you either...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SeaSalt - Dreamweaver
    SeaSalt - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL tell me about it love one Fracken BH from ding and poof :( 89 is soooo close I can taste it.b:angry
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Heh.. Sorry yall had to witness that... first toon of mine to EVER get this high, kinda psyched about it!!! Love you SeaSalt!!!
  • Yosano - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I wanna be loved by you! By you and nobody else but you. I wanna be ****** by you by you and all of your friends.....lol I wasn't complaining Yosano...

lol didnt say you were qq others are doing a more of a job than a 2 year old can do whining! lol
  • scott8922
    scott8922 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They need to get done already!!! I WANNA DING SO I CAN GO SAGE!!!!b:angry Yeah, anyway...

lol!!! :>
  • Hobogin - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol didnt say you were qq others are doing a more of a job than a 2 year old can do whining! lol

That unfortunately is to be expected at any maint. time for this game... I usually just ignore them...

NOW!!!! Let's get this party started, it's Sunday night and I wanna go do somethin' fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yosano - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That unfortunately is to be expected at any maint. time for this game... I usually just ignore them...

NOW!!!! Let's get this party started, it's Sunday night and I wanna go do somethin' fun.

I can agree with that, I know what they should do, take out FF and make everyone work for IT! LOL b:chuckle
  • megaloki
    megaloki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    OMG u people can u w8 for 2hours and in the mean time play something else its not like PWI is everything in your life .

And i know this game is realy addictive but still get a Life b:laughb:laugh
  • Hobogin - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I can agree with that, I know what they should do, take out FF and make everyone work for IT! LOL b:chuckle

Now that would be interesting... I have a toon that was 90+ before FF was brought to the table... and for a while there was an FF solo mode... That was a real pain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Attempted - Harshlands
    Attempted - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:lipcurl Hour long fc, frost city what ever you prefer, or a BH,Doing culti running around, Then buying the Earth, Heaven, and human... Finding and buying wines for fb brim..... All for a sage spark b:shutup Sounds quick but like 2 half hours good luck and gratz? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Look here, we all in
    Everyone is a target
    Teetering on insanity, reasonin' with the heartless
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The amount of butthurt in this thread is hilarious, as well as all the personal anecdotes detailing why this maintenance is such an inconvenience and dammit PWE should have just waited until Tuesday. b:chuckle

Buuuuut.... since I have nothing else to do, I'll play along:

So, like, I was all like soloing 59 for a new alt of mine, k? And then, like, I was like, man, I don't feel that great cuz it's like 5 billion degrees in November, but I have 4 hours in here so I'm just going to lay down for an hour or so. Right? So then, I get up, thinking I should have at least two hours left, and much to my dismay, I see I've been disconnected. WTF?!?!?! I raged. Then I came to the forums and found out what happened, and ever since have been cursing PWE.

They should know better than to pull maintenance when I don't expect it, dammit. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yeah... wth is with everyone sellin FC runs these days... robbing ppl of runs by kickin them and sellin the runs out from under them and encouraging the lazy ppl... wth... do somethin bout it, LOL!!! I eman seriously... wheres the sense of pride when you get your toon to a high level if you dont work for it... plus you dont know how to play your class... o.O
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    um people were doing other things then FF.... and got a whole whopping 20 minute warning of a maint. 48 hours early....... if they even saw it in the first place. Some people are actualy pissed, not "kiddie-QQ'ing" as some of u put it.

O and here's your Holiday stuff.....
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=396641#more-396641

freaking sales..... ya
  • Arkaius - Heavens Tear
    Arkaius - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Now that would be interesting... I have a toon that was 90+ before FF was brought to the table... and for a while there was an FF solo mode... That was a real pain.

Leave hypers and just take out FF make everyone grind too 100! << The old fashion way! b:victory
    → Heaven Tear's Forever ←

~Lv 90 Barb (Arkaius)~
    ~Lv 51 Seeker (Elijaro)~
  • Hobogin - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The amount of butthurt in this thread is hilarious, as well as all the personal anecdotes detailing why this maintenance is such an inconvenience and dammit PWE should have just waited until Tuesday. b:chuckle

Buuuuut.... since I have nothing else to do, I'll play along:

So, like, I was all like soloing 59 for a new alt of mine, k? And then, like, I was like, man, I don't feel that great cuz it's like 5 billion degrees in November, but I have 4 hours in here so I'm just going to lay down for an hour or so. Right? So then, I get up, thinking I should have at least two hours left, and much to my dismay, I see I've been disconnected. WTF?!?!?! I raged. Then I came to the forums and found out what happened, and ever since have been cursing PWE.

They should know better than to pull maintenance when I don't expect it, dammit. b:angry

She's a valley girl... a valley girl... woot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stealthxbomber
    stealthxbomber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:cry I want to FF who wants to FF when we get back on?

lets ff i have an 86 bm on HT b:angry
  • saphirerain
    saphirerain Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    that there is another "maintenance" event in next cpl days, if not tomorrow, so that PWI staff has alot of time off for the holidays. Get it over with ASAP, so you can take off work a little early. Sounds reasonable.
  • SeaSalt - Dreamweaver
    SeaSalt - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:lipcurl Hour long fc, frost city what ever you prefer, or a BH,Doing culti running around, Then buying the Earth, Heaven, and human... Finding and buying wines for fb brim..... All for a sage spark b:shutup Sounds quick but like 2 half hours good luck and gratz? :D

Buyin nothin lol we have the celestones and the wines ready and waiting. It will be real fun can't wait for my first Demon Spark. Sorry WrenTigerian Love ya but my sparks gonna be prettier b:chuckle
  • megaloki
    megaloki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nice finaly ill make all my Gear +6 probably
    b:chuckle
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol, indeed it will M'Love, yours will be red where mine will be white. Hey wait!!! wheres the blue spark then? Red white and blue FTW!!! Anyway... Got our wines and everything! So psyched!
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You know, that brings up another question... WHEN WILL THEY IMPLEMENT THE LVL 22 ARMORS!!!!!!!! *sighs*
  • Arkaius - Heavens Tear
    Arkaius - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol, indeed it will M'Love, yours will be red where mine will be white. Hey wait!!! wheres the blue spark then? Red white and blue FTW!!! Anyway... Got our wines and everything! So psyched!

They need to have a Sage Spark (just like demon) but not the same color << and or something else xD
    → Heaven Tear's Forever ←

~Lv 90 Barb (Arkaius)~
    ~Lv 51 Seeker (Elijaro)~
  • saphirerain
    saphirerain Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:shutup we have maintenance because of another sale event for old stuff uggg nothing new go figure
  • _Quaz_ - Archosaur
    _Quaz_ - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I officially announce 1st hour of QQing done
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle

Scary Notes: v. 587

Dragon Quest items 31-101 will now item bind upon pick-up.

GM's will no longer appear on any server, ever for any reason (not that this has changed, it's only now in admittance).

Twilight Temple: Unopened Fairy Boxes will now receive a countdown timer, if they are not opened within 24 hours of pick-up they will self destruct dealing 40,000 physical AND magical damage in a 10 meter radius AoE (yes 6 each).

Item added: Advanced Makeover Scroll (you can now make your character look like this oO ).

enjoy
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]