Best PvP class?

lolimtheboss
lolimtheboss Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Arigora Colosseum
Which class is currently the best pvp class? im thinking of rolling a sin atm but not quite sure yet.

Any answers will be accepted.
Post edited by lolimtheboss on

Comments

• Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Which class is currently the best pvp class? im thinking of rolling a sin atm but not quite sure yet.

Any answers will be accepted.

Just remember... Big Fish > Eat Little Fish...

><(((('> ><(((('>
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    for 1v1? Sins, bar none.

For TW? Wizards, archers, or psychics.

For either? BMs, wizards, archers, and psychics are good, I personally think seekers are good as well though some may disagree. Barbs are decent in 1v1 and not very useful in TW outside of pulling catas, but that's not really pvp...
  • VoodooLuv - Dreamweaver
    VoodooLuv - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    No such thing as the " best pvp class "
    All classes are made to find the weakness of other classes.
    Assassins have stealth true, though there are many ways of knocking them out of stealth.
    Cragglord for instance, Wizzys can kill mystics easily.
    BM's can kill wizzys easily, Psychic can kill BM's easily. It's like a giant circle of life.
    Nothing is better the something else in the end they all play out equally.
    It's not the character, it the person behind the character that controls the true skills of pvp.
    Level 95 Sage Mystic VoodooLuv

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I'll give you an honest answer. For 1vs1 PvP you'd want to roll an Assassin. If you're willing to CS a lot, then Psychics are the other good option. Archers are also good at 1vs1 with CS but you want to avoid the Assassins.
  • RangerFEAR - Lost City
    RangerFEAR - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Best pvp class? Spend $10,000 on pwi and you have the best class :)
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    how many more of these threads will be posted? everyone knows many butthurt players roll sins now a'days.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    No such thing as the " best pvp class "
    All classes are made to find the weakness of other classes.
    Assassins have stealth true, though there are many ways of knocking them out of stealth.
    BM's can kill wizzys easily, Psychic can kill BM's easily. It's like a giant circle of life.
    It's not the character, it the person behind the character that controls the true skills of pvp.

Noob.
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • _eVeReL_ - Sanctuary
    _eVeReL_ - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    just one quick thing, y r u flaming her post? I mean what she said is actually true. Each class can exploit the weaknesses of other classes in PvP, and that ultimately leads to an equal distribution of power. But it must be said that gears, refines and the experience of the player all have to be taken into account. I dont know how seekers stack up against sins and bms, but i think they hav a fighting chance with r9 now released.
    I crack myself up!! b:laugh b:chuckle b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the first one.
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    This be the reason why this guy is so smart!! b:surrender
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    just one quick thing, y r u flaming her post? I mean what she said is actually true. Each class can exploit the weaknesses of other classes in PvP, and that ultimately leads to an equal distribution of power. But it must be said that gears, refines and the experience of the player all have to be taken into account. I dont know how seekers stack up against sins and bms, but i think they hav a fighting chance with r9 now released.

Fish, Sins specifically, broke any semblance of pk balance this game might have had. I don't know about the Sins on your server but that is already a generally accepted fact.

When a Sin with +6 weapon can kill a full R9 JOSD player, you know something's wrong.
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Why do people other than sins still PK. Whats the point.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • l3x5u5
    l3x5u5 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    laloner wrote: »
    Why do people other than sins still PK. Whats the point.

ROFL Hahahahahahahahahaha...Ahahahahahahaha noob troller -.- have you played this game yet? cause if you did you would know that a few classes (that of which I have experience with) can be extremly good at PVP or PKing for that matter such as wiz, Psy, Cleric, and archers so unless you played high level PK don't talk about it
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Wrong.
    There's no "giant circle of life." Pre-r9, sins **** everything 1v1. Post-r9, it's a bit more balanced in that everyone can 1 shot eachother. But it isn't as simple as class A beats class B, class B beats class C, and class C beats class A.
    upsides wrote: »
    When a Sin with +6 weapon can kill a full R9 JOSD player, you know something's wrong.

With the r9 player.
  • Leviath_Imp - Lost City
    Leviath_Imp - Lost City Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    With the r9 player.

+1 b:surrender
  • DaggerThorn - Harshlands
    DaggerThorn - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Sins are the best in 1 vs 1 but i think psycs are best for tw/nw but the truth is that you will allways get smacked by another player that spent wayyyyy to much cash on the game
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    closed for necro, if you like to make your own thread about this topic though Dagger lemme know and I can assist you. Just click the link in my sig to contact me.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.