buying fashion

nekonome666
nekonome666 Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Is there a way to buy fashion other than the boutique? I would like to buy some but I don't have gold for in the boutique.
Post edited by nekonome666 on

Comments

• Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Players will also sell stuff; it's going to be priced millions, though. There's still real money involved, after all.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • AnimeDD - Raging Tide
    AnimeDD - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    One thing you may find with bying fashion is that you may not be able to find what you want in matching colors. (thank you PWI for coming up with that WONDERFUL plan of random colors when you buy fashion items... you greedy /b/tards!)

This means that if you want matching colors, you have to buy ink as well, which ALSO comes in random colors...

Yeah, if you wanna look good in this game, they will grease your **** faster than a can of Fat Free Pringles! SERIOUSLY! I wish They would add making dyes to our crafting skills.
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    On the positive side, the last thing anyone needs in a game is "fashion". So by the time you get to buying that, there isn't much else for you to buy anyway.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Honestly, I've usually found it cheaper to get the fashion I wanted through the Auction House than the Boutique, and I got it in the color I wanted too. Yeah, you have to check on a daily basis for a while before you find all of the pieces you want, in the colors you want, at a decent price, but if you're patient you'll save a lot of coin that way. (Heck, you may even make some coin. If you keep checking and learn the prices, you'll be able to recognize underpriced items, so you can buy them and sell them at a higher price.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)