Goodbye TF

paralleogram
paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
You are pretty much a dead non-factor guild now.

b:byeb:byeb:bye

I won't miss you, most of all, we drove out most of the worst egomaniacs in the game. Me happy
Here we go again....
Post edited by paralleogram on

Comments

• Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    wow those tri-force losers, cant even beat pathetic scums like instinct
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    lol CS loosers b:chuckle
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    b4 this gets closed, you're not cool krisnda. how the hell do you pronounce your name anyways.
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    wow those tri-force losers, cant even beat pathetic scums like instinct

^ this.

Rest in peace, TF.
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • VVayne - Lost City
    VVayne - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Thing is, though, that ultimately its undoing was caused by internal drama mainly instigated by ex-leaders and officers, rather than any of the guilds we fight. Granted losing 1k was a blow to some of the more flakey members, but the damage was done long before that.

Tri-Force recruiting level 30+ actives with any gear so that we can have more than 30 people in TW b:surrender
  • ReckUrWorld - Lost City
    ReckUrWorld - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Good bye :)
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Enjoy the PvE experience Vengefui
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Enjoy the PvE experience Vengefui
    Well not much left tbh... We kinda sitting and doing trials for the most part of the week... But lets be honest again - the PvP was dead long time ago... Seriously I dont remember a good, even pvp with TF for a long time, like 3 months... All TF could bring into pvp for long period of time was purple, ***, aem and ezehc...

I enjoyed the 3h TWs with TF, unlike my neighbours. I still hope TF can rebuild, maybe as Insurrect, maybe something else. I see Purple_Eyes as a leader of such guild, she takes care of ppl and organize a lot of stuff for ppl. Amour, dont forget the same thing happened 1,5 year ago with Spectral falling apart. LC needed many months, map reset to actually give the opportunity to create real opponents for Essence and later Tri-Force. Thats the wheel of life... Who knows - maybe same as Essence didnt keep the alliance with Kamisama, maybe there will be some drama between VF and other guilds, or maybe we will just fight for fun? 1 thing im hoping and im kinda sure of - is that even if we fight there wont be such hate between the guilds and we can keep the fights classy.

Anyway there is still Tri-Force, +12, Insurrect, maybe DARKnes. Can work on a merge or multiple attacks, can still work on rebuilding TF, trying to clear drama at leadership and actually in guild function. Well, its not my problem... I've been in those shoes, I dont have to and shouldnt worry abt it, nobody was that nice to me in the past as Im towards TF atm...

b:bye
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I logged in just to look at the map and saw TF was gone, had to say I laughed pretty hard. b:laugh
  • cheats69
    cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Amour is like the 2nd iP.
    Joined Kami- it died.
    Joined Instinct- it almost died
    Joined TF- it died.

Or we can say Maganda is so terrible at leading a guild she killed TF? <~~ i like this one better

and where is that amazing pro-Tri-forcer? JinSoul where you at? How great is TF now? Oh, you left the great and glorious TF and are now in insurrect... GJ there broski.

Happy to see most of the idiots gone. I laughed so hard when some of TF just gave up on Friday's TW. You can see it was getting emptier and emptier. Seriously, hysertical to just give up like that. No more big talk from any of them. b:spitb:spitb:spit

ding dong TF is dead!
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    hysertical
  • neo5566
    neo5566 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    2011-09-0916-04-27.jpg
    Lets not forget the times when vegefui was getting trashed by tri even when they had been under triple attacks. Definitely congratulations to wadzio who has managed to get vengefui back up after they almost got annihilated. As to the rest, I think a bit of respect should be given to tri. Bye tri-force hope to see u in GW 2 b:bye
  • cheats69
    edited November 2011
    nah, maganda is such a terrible leader that she thought that attacking instinct would be better.
    this is where they went wrong.
    **** poor leadership.
    gz
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    neo5566 wrote: »
    2011-09-0916-04-27.jpg
    Lets not forget the times when vegefui was getting trashed by tri even when they had been under triple attacks. Definitely congratulations to wadzio who has managed to get vengefui back up after they almost got annihilated. As to the rest, I think a bit of respect should be given to tri. Bye tri-force hope to see u in GW 2 b:bye
    Thank You, though its not just me. Its other officers and ppl that sticked together for months and years...

I wont say that during those days we got trashed... We had 1h+ TWs still...

I think I've been respectful to TF.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Shadylady - Lost City
    Shadylady - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Congrats, you guys made an alliance of 3 of the top 4 TW guilds and drove out the other one. Whoop-de-doo, now what?
  • sparklyee
    edited November 2011
    Congrats, you guys made an alliance of 3 of the top 4 TW guilds and drove out the other one. Whoop-de-doo, now what?

I say we all gang-bang Instinct because they're the weakest link and Breathe just made her pathetic boytoy boyfriend director. YAY.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    This game sounds like high school. b:chuckle
  • Purple_Eyes - Lost City
    Purple_Eyes - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    so much love D:
  • cheats69
    edited November 2011
    so much love D:

What? You are surprised mr i can only pvp by immune force stealth Really?!?
  • sparklyee
    edited November 2011
    so much love D:

Congrats on your 5th post.
  • rollerpig
    rollerpig Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    sparklyee wrote: »
    I say we all gang-bang Instinct because they're the weakest link and Breathe just made her pathetic boytoy boyfriend director. YAY.

I saw and I LAUGHED SO HARD LOL
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    cheats69 wrote: »
    What? You are surprised mr i can only pvp by immune force stealth Really?!?

You seem a bit angry... just a bit. Dunno why... just seems to me like you're a bit angry.
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I just came on the forums to see what's up in LC and see this garbage. And Enrage from HT gets so much hate over nothing.

If you love Tri-Force so much why won't you marry them?

I barely know TF but seriously, you guys need to get some coffee or something. Straight up yo. Go outside and get a life for God's sake. b:surrender
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hi devoted, i miss u

I miss you too calvin b:dirty
  • cheats69
    edited November 2011
    You seem a bit angry... just a bit. Dunno why... just seems to me like you're a bit angry.

Mad broski? It called having fun
    So i guess its safe to assume your world chats trolling people indictate ure a raging pre pubescent teenager. Umad?
  • khabibulin
    khabibulin Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I <3 this thread
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:bye 3F... I really enjoyed our CT vs 3F TWs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2011
This discussion has been closed.