Thradriendra - Sanctuary
Thradriendra - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Mystic
Post edited by Thradriendra - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Xyrika - Archosaur
    Xyrika - Archosaur Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Yep looking forward to it!!! I really hope it's farmable and not like the lvl 100 skills but easier :)
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Probably harder then the 100 skills to get? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • AKB - Archosaur
    AKB - Archosaur Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:sad link not work for me. Whats the skill name and the effect?

Edit: yay just saw the video, boo mozilla, yay chrome ^^
  • Equin - Dreamweaver
    Equin - Dreamweaver Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    .... *starts going back to mystic*
     /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )
  • Princess_Rya - Harshlands
    Princess_Rya - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Link not working for meb:cry anyone tell me the effect and how it like?
  • Thradriendra - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    I don't know the effect, maybe they do say it, but well it's in chinese b:sad
    Try with Google Chrome or Opera maybe !
    edited November 2011
    I don't know the effect, maybe they do say it, but well it's in chinese b:sad
    Try with Google Chrome or Opera maybe !

i tried everything ... still not workingb:cryb:surrender
  • Thradriendra - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LCwrjz-5Qo

You can also see every other classes skills by searching in youtube, Perfect World Underwold : Assasin, Psychic etc b:victory
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Seekers get some kind of dual summon? O.o

And I really hope the mystic skill is either a targetless aoe or a detect lvl buff >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    IAetius - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I've been having people read the site for me.

Apparently Mytsic's get an aoe Rez buff. I first assumed the new skills would be hard to get but if we do get an AoE rez buff I see them making that kind of skill easy for us to get.

Because honestly if they make an AoE rez buff harder to get then a 100 skill then that's just dumb. b:chuckle
    TY for my shiney new R9 PWE b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
    edited November 2011

that link of youtube ..i think its not mystic,i saw a tail (and mystic cant get a tail) correct me if i wrong .. if it is a mystic new skill,then why they didnt put any venomancer new skill? http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=2LCwrjz-5Qo this one is for sure mystic new skill ..anyway i hope we'll get an better skill than a ress AoE ...
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2011

the youtube vid is of a veno new skill. the one rya posted is of mystic.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Seriously doubt the one from the vid is aoe res buff since she didn't get any green balls floating around her. If the other skill is an aoe res buff I don't think it will be too bad since a few people, myself included, have wanted it. I think we shouldn't knock it till we know exactly what the other classes are getting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    I am very curius if they'll apply the 3rd eye on EG what we can do ... "Everyone said that we can see sins in stealth" .. if it is true,ofc EG class will became an anti-Sin class in any situation .. or maybe they'll release a potion for for enter in stealth mode? or maybe because Sin's get a stealth buff for all party .. I just can't wait for The new expansion releaseb:chuckle
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I've been having people read the site for me.

Apparently Mytsic's get an aoe Rez buff. I first assumed the new skills would be hard to get but if we do get an AoE rez buff I see them making that kind of skill easy for us to get.

Because honestly if they make an AoE rez buff harder to get then a 100 skill then that's just dumb. b:chuckle

AoE ress? the **** will be the point in clerics ress then especially since mystics already have a anti party wipe ress skill.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wow, I like most all the speculation.

It seems silly that we don't have an AoE Res Buff when in a squad. I dont mind putting a res buff on everyone the way things are now - but how many people in your squad really want to stand around for 2 - 3 mins waiting for everyone to get it? In my experience very few. b:surrender

I have joked with members of my faction about being a "stealthing mystic", so that seems awesome as anything if that could possibly happen, even if I have to get a Sin or potion to do it for me. Woot! b:victory

Could it be a group Expel Poison maybe? That was my first thought watching all that green flowing around, or better yet, could it be a group Inject Poison?
  • IBubbIes - Sanctuary
    IBubbIes - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    At 00:32 Looks like a party aoe Falling petals to me.. but i dont know b:chuckle
    And at 00:22 that skill kinda looks a squad teleporting skill cosue we see the barbarian pooping up randomly XD
    If theese are lvl 100 skills why some of the mystics are wearing noob weapons and lvl 50 AA armor?b:shutupb:chuckle
  • HardTimes - Lost City
    HardTimes - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2012

anyone else see that this video is of a veno not a mystic? b:scorn