Greatest idea ever!

Burnout - Harshlands
Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
This just occurred to me, guys. Why don't we create like 5 lvl 3 guilds, that can hold 1000 players, and just split the TW territories among us all and stop all the fighting and nonsense?

This way, almost the whole server could get a steady 500k salary, and we could stop all this senseless fighting. After all, it just results in more repair costs and charm burning. We could all live in peace with a 500k/week salary, no?

We could even have a massive 5-faction vent so it would all be like one big happy family.

Then we can all have fun wine parties by duke blacke cuz we'll all be in a faction together! b:victory

You were expecting some kinda satirical or funny comment about Cata or something here? GTFO.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
Post edited by Burnout - Harshlands on

Comments

• _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands
    _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    and the leaders should have goats as pets then Harshlands would a be a much better place.

b:pleased
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    It's called Harshlands for a reason!

****** carebear
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    This just occurred to me, guys. Why don't we create like 5 lvl 3 guilds, that can hold 1000 players, and just split the TW territories among us all and stop all the fighting and nonsense?

Sun Tzu - The Art of War

In general, commanding a large number is like commanding a few. It is a question of dividing up the numbers. Fighting with a large number is like fighting with a few. It is a question of configuration and designation.

What enable the masses of the Three Armies invariably to withstand the enemy without being defeated are the unorthodox and orthodox. In general, in battle one engages with the orthodox and gains victory through the unorthodox.

Thus one who excels at warfare seeks victory through the strategic configuration of power, not from reliance on men. Thus he is able to select men and employ strategic power.
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Sun Tzu - The Art of War

In general, commanding a large number is like commanding a few. It is a question of dividing up the numbers. Fighting with a large number is like fighting with a few. It is a question of configuration and designation.

What enable the masses of the Three Armies invariably to withstand the enemy without being defeated are the unorthodox and orthodox. In general, in battle one engages with the orthodox and gains victory through the unorthodox.

Thus one who excels at warfare seeks victory through the strategic configuration of power, not from reliance on men. Thus he is able to select men and employ strategic power.

y u talking bout taoism

Lets start it burnout, I love this idea<3333333
    Unban me.
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    this idea sucks
    big blue donkey balls
    b:bye
  • Playful - Harshlands
    Playful - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    all i can is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85cL1HisrNc b:chuckle b:pleased b:laugh