Wow

Longknife - Harshlands
Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
Your account was disabled because the name under which it was registered was fake. We do not allow users to register with fake names, to impersonate any person or entity, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent themselves or their affiliations. In addition, Facebook accounts are intended for use by single individuals, so groups, clubs, businesses, or other types of organizations are not permitted to maintain accounts.

Why doesn't Facebook allow fake names?
Facebook is a community where people connect and share using their real identities. When everyone uses their real first and last names, people can know who they're connecting with. This helps keep our community safe.

We take the safety of our community very seriously. That's why we remove fake accounts from the site as we find them.

RIP Paprika Flavored Sunchips.

Guess I'm not getting Jones' Blessing anymore. :C
I <3 AGOREY
Post edited by Longknife - Harshlands on

Comments

• Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Laughed really hard when you first showed me that...

RIP Paprika flavoured, you will be missed.
    Unban me.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    No seriously WHAT THE ****???

That's the most anal-retentive stalkerish thing I've ever heard. What the **** does facebook care if I use an alias, and they're demanding to know my real name in order to get my account back, even asking what I intend to use my facebook page for.

I usually don't care about privacy or anything; they could take all my info and **** and shout it from the top of Everest and I wouldn't care, but banning people for using an alias? I mean REALLY??
    I <3 AGOREY
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    LOL, I've been reporting a fake account of a person who is trying to scam women into giving him their savings and Facebook haven't done a thing about it yet. Perhaps now is the time. b:chuckle
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    LOL, I've been reporting a fake account of a person who is trying to scam women into giving him their savings and Facebook haven't done a thing about it yet. Perhaps now is the time. b:chuckle

Yeah ok, so you know a creeper and you're reporting him to no avail, whereas I'd prefer to not have PWI spam up my facebook page so I make an alias.

And my alias gets banned and they demand to know my FULL real name, contact info and what I intend to use their website for before they'll unlock my account again. Like wtf.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Make an account under da name Mike Jones, ya know, da rappa that liekz to say his own name a lot. Works for meh.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    I told them my name was John Smith.

Sounds legit imo.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • TeaBag/ - Harshlands9
    TeaBag/ - Harshlands9 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    We care. Gonna cry about it? It's the end of the world, OH NO!!!!

lol Bltch.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    We care. Gonna cry about it? It's the end of the world, OH NO!!!!

lol Bltch.

try harder
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I told them my name was John Smith.

Sounds legit imo.

GTFO, its my bloody name b:angry
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • dinklover
    dinklover Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Perfect World has become a pawn of Facebook. If you have chosen to use an alias, you don't get your blessings. Let's review the "Safety Considerations" quoted by Facebook. Facebook has been directly linked to child predators, identity theft and misuse of private information. If you don't think that money is not changing hands between Facebook and Perfect World, then you are indeed living in a perfect world. Perfect World has chosen to let Facebook dictate who gets preference of blessings instead of offering the blessing through their own entity. There is no safety issue here. It's about Facebook being able to use private information for their own gain and Perfect World advocating it.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I HAD to make a different FB acct. PWI forced me to to get the blessings. I could no longer get them under my normal FB acct. due to some glitch with the 'Like' button.

I'll be one unhappy non-factor veno if they ban my alt FB acct.
  • Roland - Harshlands
    Roland - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    It wasn't a 'Like' button issue, because of FB they found out you are to old to be playing this game and took your blessings away.
    "WHOA, CALM DOWN HOLY JESUS **** NIPPLES IT'S JUST A GAME" - Longknife
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    It wasn't a 'Like' button issue, because of FB they found out you are to old to be playing this game and took your blessings away.

Imma get you for that, bishface! b:cry
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    MindCrime is like fine wine b:mischievous
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    MindCrime is like fine wine b:mischievous

Some wines can spoil
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Then I'll spoil herb:cute.

(lmao I is so pro)
  • Halt - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    David #1 veno for crimsonjr
    Unban me.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Hey woneo, I herd "LOL tard" is short enough for a faction name.
  • Halt - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    :(...
    Unban me.
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hey woneo, I herd "LOL tard" is short enough for a faction name.

We need more filter replacements
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]