[Sanctuary] SanctumRP (Role Play Guild)

Comments

• icysteps
    icysteps Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    [ooc] H'lo :)
    I come from a long line of RP games, and would like to get involved in Sanctuary's RP! IG, my character's name is Steppe. In holding to hardcore RP traditions, you'll have to get to know his backstory by getting to know him. As far as I go, my name is Drew and I'm 18, and i like to think I'm easy to get along with. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
  • kinsly
    kinsly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Is this guild stil active and taking in more roleplayers? I would be interested in joining.
  • Akishunda - Heavens Tear
    Akishunda - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm very interested! Maybe I should make my MAIN character on Sanctuary instead of Heaven's Tears. Hmmm..
    Akishunda ~ Heaven's Tear PVE ~ Tideborn Psychic
    Sinovie ~ Heaven's Tear PVE ~ Untamed Venomancer
    Foluna ~ Lost City PVP ~ Earthbound Seeker
    Yavela ~ Sanctuary PVE ~ Winged Elf Cleric
  • Akishunda - Heavens Tear
    Akishunda - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm definately interested!! Where do I sign up?
    Akishunda ~ Heaven's Tear PVE ~ Tideborn Psychic
    Sinovie ~ Heaven's Tear PVE ~ Untamed Venomancer
    Foluna ~ Lost City PVP ~ Earthbound Seeker
    Yavela ~ Sanctuary PVE ~ Winged Elf Cleric
  • yuron
    yuron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Alright guys, I've tried for two weeks every day to pm someone in the list on the first post, and at different times during the day b:cry Is this still active, or has it tanked, like so many other RP Factions? b:surrender
  • Tzaphion - Raging Tide
    Tzaphion - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'd also like to know if this faction is still alive, as I've an interest in joining o.<
    ~**Quote Space**~
    {"Beauty is no quality in things themselves. It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them."} - David Hume

{"Revolutions are the locomotives of history"} - Karl Marx

{"Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination."} - Immanuel Kant
  • EstelleRose - Heavens Tear
    EstelleRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If this faction is still running, maybe I might make a character on Sanctuary. So far I have characters on Heavens Tear and Dreamweaver. Been testing out some servers and looking for a role play faction to join.
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    @ the last few posts

This faction has been around for a long time, and yes, it is still active (edit: as far as I can tell). In fact, I just ran into 2 of their members while I was online this past hour. I am just guessing but it might be possible that the reason why you are having trouble contacting people is that they might be playing new alts with the new classes, like so many others are.

In any case, I hope it all works out for you guys. Happy gaming.
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Apologies to all those that have posted and have not been able to get in touch with one of us. I've updated the first post to reflect current officers (and their alts, *tips hat to DeadRaven*).

If you still can't get someone after 3 days, send a game mail to me here or on the Sanctum forums (I check the latter daily).
  • Tzaphion - Raging Tide
    Tzaphion - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hey, you guys posted.
    I thought this guild was long dead~
    Ah well, too late to complain now.
    I'm probably gonna join, even though I trained up a character on a different server.
    ... Juuuust have to get my hands on an account stash.
    Then I'll switch servers and join.
    -hugs her fashion-

~~Edit~~
    In the mean-time I'm also going to do some required reading and such on your forums.
    ~**Quote Space**~
    {"Beauty is no quality in things themselves. It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them."} - David Hume

{"Revolutions are the locomotives of history"} - Karl Marx

{"Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination."} - Immanuel Kant
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hey, you guys posted.
    I thought this guild was long dead~
    Ah well, too late to complain now.
    I'm probably gonna join, even though I trained up a character on a different server.
    ... Juuuust have to get my hands on an account stash.
    Then I'll switch servers and join.
    -hugs her fashion-

~~Edit~~
    In the mean-time I'm also going to do some required reading and such on your forums.
    Hello Tzaphion, be sure and let me know what your character's name on the Sanctuary server is so we can get an invite out to you.

Regards,
    ~Thelas :)
  • Foluna - Lost City
    Foluna - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I have tried to reach people my name is Shevalu on Sanctuary :) b:pleased
  • Alverdine - Sanctuary
    Alverdine - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Me and My good friend Paloana Are Interested in joining your Fraction, We're both 19 and we love to roleplay. I'm on currently and If someone sees this please message me.
    MoonFall ~ Sanctuary
  • Kadeyrn - Sanctuary
    Kadeyrn - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hey, my characters name is Kadeyrn and I love roleplaying. I've been roleplaying about 8 years, first starcraft and then war craft, and I'm trying to move into MMORPG roleplaying. If you could message me or something, I'll do whatever needs to be done to get into this roleplaying guild! Thanks! Oh, and if level matters, my guy is currently level 18.
  • Alverdine - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    I don't know if this guild is even open anymore, I'm still waiting for someone to even contact me.
    MoonFall ~ Sanctuary
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The guild is still open... one of my alts is in this faction so I shall let the leader know to check this thread next time I see him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • raziak
    raziak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This is fantastic! I've been looking for some Role-play in Perfect World! I'm a long time RP'er and -definitely- in this Guild. I will send one of you a message in the game with information about my character for sure. Both me and my brother are starting on that server. Used to play a long time back, but that's old and I'm starting fresh. Hope to hear from one of you soon!
  • skaargoroh
    skaargoroh Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So there are some Roleplay on this game? Excellent! I may join too!

... Pardon my newbish question but where exactly is the Sanctuary server located? I live in Europe and downloaded the game from Steam and even if I log in and see the Realm-list, Sanctuary is nowhere to be seen. Any help would be the most welcome. :)
    ve11ds.png
    Current character roaster: Paragon, Wraithslayer, Calixuga, Deathshriek, Fantomask, Satsugai-sha, The Huntress, Union Jackal, Ultrasonique, Doctor Diabolick, Novastar, Sundancer, Hot Pursuit
  • Kitserubame - Dreamweaver
    Kitserubame - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Goodness I didn't see this here! If only you were on dreamweaver ;3;...
    I may just look into this
  • Kitserubame - Dreamweaver
    Kitserubame - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I've made a character by the name of Laszot on that server! Please feel free to pester me :3
  • Aoife_Aellae - Sanctuary
    Aoife_Aellae - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Greetings, Im glad that Ive finally located an rp guild. I've made a new character on Sanctuary named Aoife_Aellae, I hope to be of service. Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • Alverdine - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    I would like to Join Sanctum RP. I've been trying for awhile now, But I seem to be over looked... Could someone please get back to me?
    MoonFall ~ Sanctuary
  • Melodea_chan - Sanctuary
    Melodea_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hihi! I'm not sure if you all are accepting any more new members but I am interested in joining your faction. If there are any open rooms, please message Melodia_chan since I moved my main to my cleric recently. I'm fairly active but might be busy during daytimes only. Leave me a message anytime n.n.
  • Aquablastia - Sanctuary
    Aquablastia - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I too am interested in joining.

My characters, though one I'd much like to rename to a RP name: Aquablastia, and the other Taraania.

I've RPed a long time now, and I do find that PW's highly limited social fuctions do limit the game heavily: small chat lines, overcrowded world chat, difficult player search.

Please PM me here on the forums, and perhaps we can schedule a time to meet in game.
  • theking421
    theking421 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    If there is still space open I would like to join to, I just changed my server so I could RP if you could PM me or something it would be nice cause this brings great interest to me.
  • Fire_Kirin - Sanctuary
    Fire_Kirin - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hiya, I'm in game right now if you would like to PM me that would be great. If i'm a lil slow it cause we have some RP running atm.
  • Mahealani - Sanctuary
    Mahealani - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Alright, if I'm repeating any of this from previous pages forgive me. We've had some changes in people who are around and who can invite. Some are the same, some have moved on. I will try..*crosses fingers* Try try try to keep an eye on this forum. But current List is:

_Shiashowyn_ (PST) (Alts: _Gryphon_)
    Mahealani (CST) (Alts: Mikalara, Scoral)
    Fire_Kirin (PST) (alts: Aspen_Goddess)
    Thelas_Carr (EST) (alts: Aratoamin, Ohtar_Kemen)

If you are interested in RP, please feel free to PM any one of us. I would recommend starting from the top of this list down. If you fail to contact us, you can send us an in game mail message if you like with a time and we can arrange to have someone meet you. Otherwise you can also contact us via our forums! Do remember we have an age minimum of 18+.

http://sanctum-rp.forumotion.net

Please forgive us if we have ignored you and you wished to join, I will be watching this thread more closely from now on. Happy Gaming! Hope to see some of you join us!
  • StarbeIle - Sanctuary
    StarbeIle - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hello! I'm interested in giving you guys a try. I haven't RP'd in a long time it's one of my all time favorite passions. I'd like to see how you guys go about doing it. I'm a Psy on the server and I can be reached under the name _Katani_
  • maxinum1425
    maxinum1425 Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    HI! I'd like to join your guild too, but It seems like your offline at the moment. Is there anymore room in your guild left?
  • Mahealani - Sanctuary
    Mahealani - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    There is. Perhaps mail me IG? Or you can message me on your forums, I'll see what we can do to get a time set up to catch you.

Do try our alts as well. :)