PWI Token shop

XLeeu - Heavens Tear
XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
I am not one to talk a lot on the forums and normally just have a blast reading comments, however I feel this needs to be said or at least brought to an awareness level.

I have seen the CORE CONNECT token shops grow and grow over the last couple of months, however I do believe that PWI is left behind when it comes to items that you can receive in the token shop.

I notice that PWI's token shop has 2 rings (that NOBODY wants ) and 2 sets of fashion. 1 for male and 1 for female. This is about the only items in there actually worth the effort.

Now looking at the other games like Rusty hearts, Jade dynasty, Ether, Rusty Hearts and Forsaken World, I do notice that almost all of them has REALLY nice stuff in their token shop.

Things that range from temp mounts, pets and fashion to PERMANENT mounts, PERMANENT pets etc. There are HP buffs available, spirit buffs available. DOUBLE EXP items are also available in some instances.

Now my question PWI is: Can we please get some better stuff in our Token shop as well?

Please don't get me wrong I am NOT FLAMING the game. I love the game and despite many areas that needs future development I enjoy every moment I am on.

All I am saying is that ( in my humble opinion) I feel that PWI is left behind when it comes to items in the token shop.

Any views on this from other players ?b:pleased
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
Post edited by XLeeu - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    At first I thought you meant the token shop in game and thought you were crazy, but then I did some searching cause something wasn't right. I was surprised to find the Token Shop on core connect and tbh you're right, it's nothing but ****. Fashion is fugly, rings are outdated, 4k exp is nothing, scrolls are somewhat useful.
  • Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver
    Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I couldnt agree with you more - def need more slection the the token shop.

b:victory
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Let's see, is it something to do with core connect? Yes?

Then DUH. Of course it's pointless and stupid and doesn't work right. That's what core connect means.
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Sorry - yeah I meant the Core Connect token shop - Also edited it accordingly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • warrioroftherose
    warrioroftherose Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    finally a post that makes sense. +1 to this b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I bought the fashion from the core mall because nothing else looked any good. Now I'm stuck with puke ugly purple fashion and I'm too cheap to spend $500000000000000000 to redye it.

Ah well, just stick to martial arts scrolls.. lol
    Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Seems like only 5 people in PWI agrees that the Core connect token shop sucks.

O well b:sad

Based on this we will never have anything better than what is already there. b:cry

Thnax for standing up and voicing your opinions PWI ( those that did reply - THANX b:victory )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I bought the fashion from the core mall because nothing else looked any good. Now I'm stuck with puke ugly purple fashion and I'm too cheap to spend $500000000000000000 to redye it.

Ah well, just stick to martial arts scrolls.. lol

Just get some dq points then

And I also want more selection. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Just get some dq points then

And I also want more selection. :P

but that means a sin actually have to play the game instead of jsut living in frost b:shocked
  • Shyndrana - Heavens Tear
    Shyndrana - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hopefully new stuff comes out soon. I wonder why they didn't add the Thunder Ponytail? That would've been the only item worth getting -.-

Question, though, is the fashion you buy from the token shop tradeable?
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2011
    No, and It may not be stashable either
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Question, though, is the fashion you buy from the token shop tradeable?

You're able to put it into account stash but not trade it between players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mamazon
    mamazon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Well that is true, and really, I just want them to finally update the core connect bits to show actual achievements, lvls, kills etc...I lost all mine and most my achievements are wrong. One in particular, never ever bought 5 gold from AH. LOL
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2011
    PvP kills should just be removed completely. It no longer has any real value.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    The token shop is broken, i spent tokens like 3 months ago, and gotten at least 6 more achievements but no more tokens.
  • vamparos
    vamparos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    it would have been much better if it had better ways to improve me gear any special swords i see or any thing that is somewhat good is all live 6o or up what about people that are on lvl 33 they need the ability to be able to get better armor and weapon with out have to buy all sorts of **** just to make your sword a little bet better. when i buy the yen i was unsatisfied on what i could buy with it i love the game and the game play i dont want anyone thinking i hate these game i love it but it just to me half the fun is get crazy cool looking armor and sword and special stuff but to get that stuff like i said you got to be like lvl 60 need better stuff for the lover lvl characters and the ability to buy it in the pm banquet