Pee Vee Pee Video

Comments

• dimpiee
    dimpiee Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Nice fights b:victory please upload some more pvp vids, I really like them :)
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    When someone says that they are so much better, then puts a 3spark crit vid up as proof. Its really hard not to troll them lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    It kind of looked like the wizzy was being ganked not the other way around.

It looked like the wizard got attacked by a fac mate of the barb after he ganked him.

And somebody ganking you doesn't mean you have skill when you gank them back. Don't get me wrong, ganking somebody that ganked you is perfectly acceptable. But ganking them and then posting it as proof that you're skilled?? That's plain stupid.

Btw: did that barb even move...?
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Since everyone's posting videos here i'll post mine here to. It was only a little bit of recording i'll try to put more with other people next time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYF5ACVH1SM
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • kyralily
    kyralily Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    When someone says that they are so much better, then puts a 3spark crit vid up as proof. Its really hard not to troll them lol
    It looked like the wizard got attacked by a fac mate of the barb after he ganked him.

And somebody ganking you doesn't mean you have skill when you gank them back. Don't get me wrong, ganking somebody that ganked you is perfectly acceptable. But ganking them and then posting it as proof that you're skilled?? That's plain stupid.

Btw: did that barb even move...?

I can bring PKPolice into this thread, he got wrecked, End Of Story.

@Nurfed_You
    ifyou knew anything about your class, you would've one, maybe twoshot that werebeast with a 3 spark, but no, you died to a +10 nv werebeast.

By the way, PKPolice outgears that barb, and still got nuked throughfullbuffs
    honestly, you ask for me to post a video, then you pick it apart because I did something in lesser gear than you did.

Man Up, you could be great, and I'm admitting it, you're just not thinking your fights right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    kyralily wrote: »
    I can bring PKPolice into this thread, he got wrecked, End Of Story.

@Nurfed_You
    ifyou knew anything about your class, you would've one, maybe twoshot that werebeast with a 3 spark, but no, you died to a +10 nv werebeast.

By the way, PKPolice outgears that barb, and still got nuked throughfullbuffs
    honestly, you ask for me to post a video, then you pick it apart because I did something in lesser gear than you did.

Man Up, you could be great, and I'm admitting it, you're just not thinking your fights right.

And if you knew anything about the game you would know that you can't base someone's skill level off of one fight. I've 1v1ed a full r9 BM who's one of the best on HT, and I beat him 4 times in a row, then the next fight he two shot me. Two zerk crits in a row and I got charm bypassed. Does that mean I fail if someone came and only saw that fight? Exactly.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wow you are an abomination of the wizard class.
    And if you knew anything about the game you would know that you can't base someone's skill level off of one fight.

Who spots the inconsistency? :o
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
    edited November 2011
    lol arenaceous. and lolwut at me dieing to a +10 werebeast? i didnt see that in any of my vids. and yes, we all know that you p.server guys think trip spark is the best skill post 89 to learn. the rest of us however like to have slightly lengthened fights that involve a little planning and a little luck. I'm not saying i dont ever use trip spark for resist/purge/defense, but i very rarely use it for offensive purposes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    I triple spark in my video, am I a mega baddy? =/
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Since when am I a private server guy? I never played anything but PWI. And when did I say that I triple all day. In fact I don't need to triple, full R9 +10 weapon tends to do enough damage anyway. All I am saying is that this is a 30 seconds video featuring one crit and nothing to base skill on. I saw roller fight another barb that severely outgeared him (R9) the other day, and he really did not do bad at all. And no he did not spam triple. Some people are just very fast with their "Lol you sucks because you did anything i consider bad". Triple spark is just another skill you can use if the situation is right and nothing that makes you a bad mage at once. "Ich glaube es hackt." As the Germans would say >_>
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

edited November 2011
    It's so bad everyones pretending it doesn't exist b:sad it was the aqua wasnt it? b:cute

Aren is right I don't think you can judge someone from just one little clip =/ Oh aren you make a pvp video =]
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    No, I suck. :(Also I doubt my PC could handle fraps, but I can try...

• rollerpig
    rollerpig Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Alternatively, Arenaceous could call me by myirl name, Taylor.
  • rollerpig
    edited November 2011
    lol arenaceous. and lolwut at me dieing to a +10 werebeast? i didnt see that in any of my vids. and yes, we all know that you p.server guys think trip spark is the best skill post 89 to learn. the rest of us however like to have slightly lengthened fights that involve a little planning and a little luck. I'm not saying i dont ever use trip spark for resist/purge/defense, but i very rarely use it for offensive purposes.
    it's not the best skill post 89, and thats nothing new, and thats why I say you don't realize your potential, if a rank nine three sparks, nine times out of ten, it's gg

Thats what I mean, you could be sensational, but you just haven't had the time to develop the potential you have.

It's not a knock against you, I just think that until you know your class, or can innovate something to it, (i.e. Haiz, LLama, Pandora, or Adroit, to name a few) you shouldn't be beaking off to players with 3 times your experience at this game.

Not saying don't chirp me, I find it amusing, because I do extremely well considering the gear that I have.
    It's so bad everyones pretending it doesn't exist b:sad it was the aqua wasnt it? b:cute

Aren is right I don't think you can judge someone from just one little clip =/ Oh aren you make a pvp video =]

3 Fury Burst is a solid skill to use in pvp, it's like a Two Way Forward in Ice Hockey, They can play offensively, and defensively, as is a 3 fury burst, it can be used to save you from death, or it can be used to murder others, haha

Thats the quality of the game today, rank nine mages who never did TW back when people used to Zhen 3-4 hours per day to get 1.3 percent don't understand the depth of their class.
    edited November 2011
    all i gotta say roller, is post a vid of some pvp that isnt jsut you 3sparking critting a barb and getting ganked which was what 15secs? i mean, if you post a vid of soem legit pvp i'm sure we'll all watch it and pick out the good and the bad that you do. and learn from some of yoru mistakes as well as some of the things you do well. but please don't post one clip and say that your o so much better at playing a mage. or even if you are good at mage point out useful things that i could do better (other then 3spark).

i'm steadily getting better now that my gear has improved a little, and since i'm taking in consideration the advice given here. i'm fighting more r9+10 josd adn winning. my next vid i'm gonna try to make sure they are all r9 opponents, which means they will prolly out gear me through shards.

i look forward to an actual pvp from you rollerpig. til then peace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rollerpig
    edited November 2011
    all i gotta say roller, is post a vid of some pvp that isnt jsut you 3sparking critting a barb and getting ganked which was what 15secs? i mean, if you post a vid of soem legit pvp i'm sure we'll all watch it and pick out the good and the bad that you do. and learn from some of yoru mistakes as well as some of the things you do well. but please don't post one clip and say that your o so much better at playing a mage. or even if you are good at mage point out useful things that i could do better (other then 3spark).

i'm steadily getting better now that my gear has improved a little, and since i'm taking in consideration the advice given here. i'm fighting more r9+10 josd adn winning. my next vid i'm gonna try to make sure they are all r9 opponents, which means they will prolly out gear me through shards.

i look forward to an actual pvp from you rollerpig. til then peace

I'm not posting anything, it was a mere statement I made that said, "you shouldn't be rank nine and needing advice"

last time I askedfor advice from another mage, was when I waslevel 70, back in 2006, on deciding my HH70 weapon.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    rollerpig wrote: »
    I'm not posting anything, it was a mere statement I made that said, "you shouldn't be rank nine and needing advice"

last time I askedfor advice from another mage, was when I waslevel 70, back in 2006, on deciding my HH70 weapon.

So you arnt willing to learn or have fun or use your mind right?

Knowing how to play a wizard perfectly isnt going to cut it if your in TT99 gear getting oneshot all the time by sins, whereas you can wear rank9 and be pretty damn good and get along ok in a world stuffed with assassins that may not oneshot you all the time now.

Its easier to learn to play when you arnt a corpse.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • rollerpig
    edited November 2011
    So you arnt willing to learn or have fun or use your mind right?

Knowing how to play a wizard perfectly isnt going to cut it if your in TT99 gear getting oneshot all the time by sins, whereas you can wear rank9 and be pretty damn good and get along ok in a world stuffed with assassins that may not oneshot you all the time now.

Its easier to learn to play when you arnt a corpse.

if another assassin in HH99 gear onehits your mage, Quit. Now.
    edited November 2011
    if another assassin in HH99 gear onehits your mage, Quit. Now.

What Assassin uses 99 gear when they can get R8 for cheaper? Unless its wearing rediculously refined gear I can oneshot most non-R9/Nirvana Wizards. and with 460+ dex have over 9.5k Base attack before crits, wolf emblem 2spark and Chill. Im using +0 R8 daggers as well right now, because of a borked refine attempt. The only reason im not doing it all the time is because about 85% of other sins can do the exact same to me cos im still 101 out of lazyness and not gooning my way to 103+. Oh, and I dislike jumping random people for no reason when they cant do much about it. Gets boring+ I get lumped in as another "skillless sin player".

Getting killed by sins is not a reason to ****ing quit, it is however a reason to place a higher priority on gear than becoming master of the ****ing universe.

Those Wizards by the way, are frequently in gear im liable to have and want as my normal endgame (Assuming I dont get rich irl or something and get R9). And I hit them for 12-14k at times. When I know they have ~8kHP.

Additionally, at 91 im not quitting my wizard if I get oneshot, its part of the PvP server package deal to live with **** until you can fight back. Gear helps oh so ****ing much.

~Oh and one extra thing, I swear its normal to want to learn more when you already know a lot and practice it actively. I mean, hence highschool - college - university - good job. But a lot of people go highschool - job+college - university + job - better job.

Thats just my view on things however, its evidently not valid around your holiness, mr(mrs?) rollerpig.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • khabibulin
    khabibulin Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    What Assassin uses 99 gear when they can get R8 for cheaper? Unless its wearing rediculously refined gear I can oneshot most non-R9/Nirvana Wizards. and with 460+ dex have over 9.5k Base attack before crits, wolf emblem 2spark and Chill. Im using +0 R8 daggers as well right now, because of a borked refine attempt. The only reason im not doing it all the time is because about 85% of other sins can do the exact same to me cos im still 101 out of lazyness and not gooning my way to 103+. Oh, and I dislike jumping random people for no reason when they cant do much about it. Gets boring+ I get lumped in as another "skillless sin player".

Getting killed by sins is not a reason to ****ing quit, it is however a reason to place a higher priority on gear than becoming master of the ****ing universe.

Those Wizards by the way, are frequently in gear im liable to have and want as my normal endgame (Assuming I dont get rich irl or something and get R9). And I hit them for 12-14k at times. When I know they have ~8kHP.

Additionally, at 91 im not quitting my wizard if I get oneshot, its part of the PvP server package deal to live with **** until you can fight back. Gear helps oh so ****ing much.

~Oh and one extra thing, I swear its normal to want to learn more when you already know a lot and practice it actively. I mean, hence highschool - college - university - good job. But a lot of people go highschool - job+college - university + job - better job.

Thats just my view on things however, its evidently not valid around your holiness, mr(mrs?) rollerpig.

I ridiculed you over your stupidity in having a skill that sets everything on cooldown, PWI would NEVER make a skill that makes a player become genie/Apothecary Pill, etc reliant.

it's an antistun, possible debuff loosely translated.

It's normal to know alot, but there are reasons why you graduate.
    edited November 2011
    khabibulin wrote: »
    I ridiculed you over your stupidity in having a skill that sets everything on cooldown, PWI would NEVER make a skill that makes a player become genie/Apothecary Pill, etc reliant.

it's an antistun, possible debuff loosely translated.

It's normal to know alot, but there are reasons why you graduate.

They made Stealth indefinate. You do not in any way have any idea what they would and would not do in regards to their intelligence. However all skills going on CD would admittedly be insanely harsh. Pick a bunch, there would need to be a penalty for using such a skill. Or keep everything a-ok and just half base Matk afterwards unless you purify or something, idk, idc.

Until its 100% translated or shown we really wont have much idea. We never do. I.E "EG will be able to see sins!!!!!!" and the like.

And the reason is... to get better qualified. omg, its almost as if that would relate to gears. Need better gears (money) to be able to learn top end PvP (R9/Nirv/R8 equipped.).
  • rollerpig
    edited November 2011
    They made Stealth indefinate. You do not in any way have any idea what they would and would not do in regards to their intelligence. However all skills going on CD would admittedly be insanely harsh. Pick a bunch, there would need to be a penalty for using such a skill. Or keep everything a-ok and just half base Matk afterwards unless you purify or something, idk, idc.

Until its 100% translated or shown we really wont have much idea. We never do. I.E "EG will be able to see sins!!!!!!" and the like.

And the reason is... to get better qualified. omg, its almost as if that would relate to gears. Need better gears (money) to be able to learn top end PvP (R9/Nirv/R8 equipped.).

Stealth isn't indefinite, there are just ways around the ability's limitations
    edited November 2011
    Stealth isn't indefinite, there are just ways around the ability's limitations

10MP a second with no timeout on the buff? Thats indefinite duration and everyone knows it.

MAn, till I got my cape + helm, I had 11mp/s recovery on my gear alone. Permastealth for free was hella useful.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Maybe I will post a PvP video sometime.. Right now I am abusing douledrops in caster NV and on third map:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY5w3SH51NI

• kyralily
    kyralily Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    10MP a second with no timeout on the buff? Thats indefinite duration and everyone knows it.

MAn, till I got my cape + helm, I had 11mp/s recovery on my gear alone. Permastealth for free was hella useful.

Emberstorm, or any other AOE=destealth.

If I had 5 cents for every r9 sin who is stupid enough to afk in stealth at west gate or w/e i'd be able to fund my rank nine immediately :|
    Maybe I will post a PvP video sometime.. Right now I am abusing douledrops in caster NV and on third map:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY5w3SH51NI

hurr Lalius, add me on facebook hurr.

God, you suck, mr run nv with SOME PEOPLE

(I couldn't get at you for you to add me thanks to SOME PEOPLE)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Theremnant - Archosaur
    Theremnant - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    pvp is dead on my server. the only time we get pvp is during tw's:

here's a video my wiz from archo

http://youtu.be/rCmwR3CHFzg
    edited December 2011
    seemed to be a fun tw. we don't have those anymore on my server lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYHePE2eh9A

Proof that HTT is a better wiz than me. I tried doing anything else besides BT, but it's almost impossible to get her due to apo, defence charms and kiting skills (I did not use any mdef charms, which is just fair considering gear difference). There were more one on ones where I tried non fire based sutra - did not work thanks to dew star lol. Oh and our arena was confusing. All in all HTT did a way better job than me imo. =) I played very defensively because of her love of sutra ulting (see last kill, my "not rly" was directed at myself, not at her x.x)

edited January 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYHePE2eh9A

Proof that my bladetempest hits like a train

You can say that again b:worried

I really suck wiz vs wiz dont I lol
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    LOL I already can't watch the videao anymore due to the music you used... F ucking Germany, how I hate thee...

This discussion has been closed.