APS BM, whats the best way to make coin?

athy147
athy147 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Blademaster
k so i got a 4aps bm +5 decides 7k hp unbuffed. i survive ok with bp but my question is "what is the best way to make money?" im saving keys for 2X nirvy so im not doing that and my luck is ****. have yet to get a gold mat from TT that went to me and not a squad mate >> anyway, should i sell fc heads or.....? they kinda removed fairy boxes so what ever extra little income i had is gone and i now mainly rely on BH and that kinda stuff b:shocked

if any high lvl/aps bm's could help me out id appreciate the advice greatly :)
Post edited by athy147 on

Comments

• _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I'd say solo run in frost, or big room in frost. Either way.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Youleeah - Lost City
    Youleeah - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    athy147 wrote: »
    k so i got a 4aps bm +5 decides 7k hp unbuffed. i survive ok with bp but my question is "what is the best way to make money?" im saving keys for 2X nirvy so im not doing that and my luck is ****. have yet to get a gold mat from TT that went to me and not a squad mate >> anyway, should i sell fc heads or.....? they kinda removed fairy boxes so what ever extra little income i had is gone and i now mainly rely on BH and that kinda stuff b:shocked

if any high lvl/aps bm's could help me out id appreciate the advice greatly :)

dont do anything that wastes your money. ie: random runs lowering your endurance and quitting half way. only invest in coin oppertunitys like nv, bh,coa, etc.
    been doing that and make like 20-30m a week.
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Do cube, monday, tuesday, wednesday event. As for best way to make money is to either spend money or merchanting. Join in 99 key runs on wc, assuming the squad is good.

I still can't solo frost, so might want to try your hand at that.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Find a cleric partner and duo 2-3 / 3-1 lol.

Otherwise just merchant, sell fcc big room, and spam nirvana on the next 2x.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Soloing FC with +5 Deicides and 4 aps sounds like a pain. I didn't even like to do it with 5 aps and +10 Deicides. Also, you have to take into consideration your axes and ability to pull solo. If you have to kill in small groups it will take forever.

I don't really have any money making techniques though. It all seems futile. Pay to win or find a ps to play on.
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If you've got good axes Do TM69 with a good partner
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Duoing frost is easy enough and decent coin, as well as will help level your bm.

Farming mirages in TT was decent enough coin, more valuable than the TT drops, actually, but that's been severely diminished. Better BH rewards have kind of replaced it so do those.

Personally, the whole "wait till 2x to Nirvana" is way overrated because you get about twice the drops, but the price of those drops reduces. Really its only worth it if you hold the drops for a month or two after the 2 x ends. So we can suspect a holiday event from mid December till New Years. If you are willing to wait till February or March to get coin its worth it, but imo its better to spend that three months farming with a regular drop rate.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Personally, the whole "wait till 2x to Nirvana" is way overrated because you get about twice the drops, but the price of those drops reduces. Really its only worth it if you hold the drops for a month or two after the 2 x ends. So we can suspect a holiday event from mid December till New Years. If you are willing to wait till February or March to get coin its worth it, but imo its better to spend that three months farming with a regular drop rate.

To be honest, the practice of "holding your Nirvana drops for a month or two after x2 event ends to get better prices" no longer seems to be a viable strategy. This new R8 recasting business seems to have put paid to that.

I don't know about your server but on DW, very few people are buying Nirvana crystals right now (particularly raptures) which means that their prices are currently even with or below the lowest prices you were getting for them during the height of x2 event. Therefore you have a tremendous glut of Nirv crystals accumulated during the last event that people are unable to unload at even rock bottom prices. And its only going to get worse with more and more recast mats becoming available at cheaper prices thus proving a very attractive alternative to going the Nirvana route.
  • athy147
    athy147 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ty for the suggestions. i have duoed with another aps bm friend and it only took 45ish minutes with only 10 crabs used, stupid first boss makes u move ._. anyway i might start doing that and already doing bh daily. is duo 2-3/3-1 worth it? i might start doing that soon then. someone said CoA gives money on wednesdays, what does the event give? i know if you get a good squad and they all pool the points for one person they can get that seal of eternal solitude ring but im factionless so......b:surrender

might try to find a partner to do TM69 runs with.

is there anything else with descent coin? i hear SP delta is effective and fast too but i dont get those much + usually only do normal delyta.

as for nirvy im gonna be saving the raps and cannies i get to upgrade my gear for better TT/event chances. need to get second cast pants for the 5aps and hopefully enough raps to cast my decides into regicide which will be my end game claw. what ever is left will be sold if any at all.
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    CoA has lots of prizes, but http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/12264 is the main one

Delta is good for money too pages, tome frags, and shards are all good sources of money.

I'm also saving all my keys to farm my own gears during 2x. Not really because I don't want to run 4 vanas a day, I'm just lacking in the aps to get into squads lol.
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Lets see, as a BM you have the options of
    selling FC heads.
    Getting a cleric buddy and running 2-3/3-1 (I make a decent profit from a 4 man 3-3 run also, but run with people you trust and that are good at what they do. [cleric,sin,bm,seeker]).
    3 man nirvana runs (this applies to 2x and when it's not 2x) just get two other people with alts that can grab keys.
    BH BH BH.
    Map 3 grinding during 2x (Card bosses+DQ drops).
    OHT map 1 daily (gives you 4 tears of heaven, save it for the week and make p.stones from the oht gear, ppl in TW factions tend to buy then out close to tw time).
    Full delta sp runs (use Tome frags to make tomes over time/sell the frags if the prices are nice. not to mention OBP).
    Selling TM 69 with a seeker friend.
    And lastly the thursday tourney use the tags to make PoF which you can turn over for a profit.
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW