How to PK on an Assassin.

Options
Woneo - Lost City
Woneo - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d7e3NWfo8c&feature=youtu.be

credits to rfskirbby.

I feel he did an exceptional job at describing the fine art. Except he forgot the part where you ironguard.

Oh noez now this account will get banned for having this name :((((
Post edited by Woneo - Lost City on

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    SyntherosX should watch this, so he can realize that triple sparking after using shadow teleport is actually doing it backwards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • warrioroftherose
    warrioroftherose Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    SyntherosX should watch this, so he can realize that triple sparking after using shadow teleport is actually doing it backwards.

+1 its funny to watch him trip spark, and then I just leap back.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d7e3NWfo8c&feature=youtu.be

credits to rfskirbby.

I feel he did an exceptional job at describing the fine art. Except he forgot the part where you ironguard.

Oh noez now this account will get banned for having this name :((((

Looks complicated, no wonder I quit my Sin, waz too hard. I love how the "highly skilled BM" doesn't notice the giant red demon spark right where the Sin went into stealth.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    "The key to taking out an opponent is to....

OCCULT ICE 5APS HURRRDURRRR~~

See? Now, this BM here is highly skilled, because he knows how to use Roar of Pride. So to take him out, we're going to have to....

OCCULT ICE 5APS HURRRDURRRRRR~

But that's not all. Now comes the final test. A r9 Barb. This guy has a lot of defense, so we're going to have to....

OCCULT ICE 5 APS HURRDDURRRRR~

Making sure not to attack until Occult ice is off cooldown is key. Don't make the mistake of attacking without it! That's what amateurs do.

What's that? r9 +12 Psychics? Naaaaaah let's just pretend they don't exist."
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Am I the only BM that doesn't waste my genie using Occult on a Tidal'd sin? Would much rather keep that energy for an Expel or Domain.. or one of the multiple stun break/stun resist skills at the very least.... >.>

Save Occult for when you know you can land it b:surrender Maybe I just fight too defensively? b:surrender
  • Lienna - Momaganon
    Lienna - Momaganon Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    "The key to taking out an opponent is to....

OCCULT ICE 5APS HURRRDURRRR~~

See? Now, this BM here is highly skilled, because he knows how to use Roar of Pride. So to take him out, we're going to have to....

OCCULT ICE 5APS HURRRDURRRRRR~

But that's not all. Now comes the final test. A r9 Barb. This guy has a lot of defense, so we're going to have to....

OCCULT ICE 5 APS HURRDDURRRRR~

Making sure not to attack until Occult ice is off cooldown is key. Don't make the mistake of attacking without it! That's what amateurs do.

What's that? r9 +12 Psychics? Naaaaaah let's just pretend they don't exist."

oh shush longknife... we all know that you need to be highly skilled to play a sin.. b:chuckle
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    oh shush longknife... we all know that you need to be highly skilled to play a sin.. b:chuckle

The secret is to make sure you Occult ice, 5aps, THEN Hurrdurr, and not to hurrdurrr, occult ice, THEN 5aps.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I miss the days when Sins played DPH for PVP, killed LA/AA in 1-2 Shots and stayed away from barbs and Bms. It was a better time, more "skill" dependent lol
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i LoLed so hard i almost followed through !!!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The secret is to make sure you Occult ice, 5aps, THEN Hurrdurr, and not to hurrdurrr, occult ice, THEN 5aps.

What about 5APS> hurrdurr > occult? Could that work?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What about 5APS> hurrdurr > occult? Could that work?

Depends on the opponent and how lucky you are.

It's not as skilled or strategic as Occult ice 5aps hurrdurrr though.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Depends on the opponent and how lucky you are.

It's not as skilled or strategic as Occult ice 5aps hurrdurrr though.

Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up, I'll be sure to use the Occult 5APS hurrdurr tactic exclusively from now on. Wow, I'm learning so much! :)
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You guys do realize this is a troll right? When I posted this I thought you would realize... lol. The sin is an alt to a r9 archer that agrees as much with us that sins are facked, another reason of why it is a troll is his archer is a Vindicate exec\marshal and the BM and BARB he kill are vindicate execs, etc. He knows that this is the most broken BS ever.

Doesn't stop it from ebing hilarious though.
    Unban me.
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Don't forget to stealth afterwards so you don't get ganked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You guys do realize this is a troll right? When I posted this I thought you would realize... lol. The sin is an alt to a r9 archer that agrees as much with us that sins are facked, another reason of why it is a troll is his archer is a Vindicate exec\marshal and the BM and BARB he kill are vindicate execs, etc. He knows that this is the most broken BS ever.

Yup! The r9 BM and barb are one of his good friends. They were all probably in vent rehearsing each move and skill to press.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options

Seriously tho, with what we've seen so far as sin vid goes (can you wreck pvp take 500 dmg and IG + huuudrrrr, bloodfeast, reverse kite with my dramatic camera angles, look at how much I hit longknife for and etc), I wouldn't be the least surprised if this video was 100% serious.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Reverse Kite, Reverse Kiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Lienna - Momaganon
    Lienna - Momaganon Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    this is srzbz cant you all see that after i made this tutorial more and more sins are playing like that, their learning how to pk correctly
  • Halt - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hai

(op hurr)
    Unban me.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nyxyo watched the assassin video carefully, and tried to follow the steps exactly as described. He pressed double spark, used occult ice, and waited eagerly for his juicy target to die. Suddenly, his HP went down to 0 and the death prompt came up. Release to town? What did he do wrong? Why was his target still alive? Furthermore how could an OP class with R9 dags like him fail to kill his target in pvp? WTF? Nyxyo scratched his head in bewilderment.

Someone tell this guy to deaden nerves before taking on a R9, please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Halt - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    damage logs bro.
    Unban me.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    damage logs bro.

Mystics DPH the weakest out of all casters in pvp without self-buffing. But just to satisfy ur curiosity damage was 9990.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    he obviously didnt kill u cuz he didnt follow my instructions
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options

Doesn't freaking matter because the parody is spot-on.

That's EXACTLY how 99% of the sin community plays. All he's missing is ironguard powder spam and leecher sin tactics.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    he obviously didnt kill u cuz he didnt follow my instructions

Funny thing is, in that ~.8 seconds that I stood there taking his hits after I realized it was Nyxyo (server lag prevents me from finding out who my opponent is until waaaay after, and I thought it was a certain other sin) he did a total of 10040 damage. If I wasn't already buffed with cleric vanguard, it would have insta-killed me without my charm ever ticking. I had O'malley's at the time, so that was with 73 defense levels and 12k p. def.

OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Funny thing is, in that ~.8 seconds that I stood there taking his hits after I realized it was Nyxyo (server lag prevents me from finding out who my opponent is until waaaay after, and I thought it was a certain other sin) he did a total of 10040 damage. If I wasn't already buffed with cleric vanguard, it would have insta-killed me without my charm ever ticking. I had O'malley's at the time, so that was with 73 defense levels and 12k p. def.

OP.

damn dude thats insane
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nyxyo watched the assassin video carefully, and tried to follow the steps exactly as described. He pressed double spark, used occult ice, and waited eagerly for his juicy target to die. Suddenly, his HP went down to 0 and the death prompt came up. Release to town? What did he do wrong? Why was his target still alive? Furthermore how could an OP class with R9 dags like him fail to kill his target in pvp? WTF? Nyxyo scratched his head in bewilderment.

Someone tell this guy to deaden nerves before taking on a R9, please.

That video is fake. Real Nyxyo would have been under IG.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That video is fake. Real Nyxyo would have been under IG.

The assassin video didn't tell him to use IG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    WTF since when did Ironguards sell for under 30k in catshops? Some random sin can cash shop $1 and buy 40 pots at this rate.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]