[Server Maintenance Tonight] 11-15-2011 [COMPLETE]

Options

Comments

• Roscovian - Sanctuary
    Roscovian - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There is no "good" faction. However, I have some good friends and we all happen to be part of the same faction. Interestingly enough, a bunch of us started out together, then tried other factions, and are back together again in a completely new faction. I don't much care anymore what faction I'm in as long as it is filled with good people.
  • Protarius - Archosaur
    Protarius - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    4 tries, although i dont count number 1 cause I was only a week and the faction fell apart. Second faction "Shinobi-do" was really cool, but also fell after a long time, well, now I am a proud member of "CH/\OS", best faction around arch server b:victory, and for sure going to stay here for a long while.

Btw, any official statement from pwi about the new expansion/upgrade coming ( perfect world:legend of night)?
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    How many tries did it take before you found a truly good faction to be a part of?

1,528 Tries

I've been in almost all the big ones at least once, and in every none Lv3 faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • agrona1
    agrona1 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    1st faction when Leadership changed it went to **** "LivonY" 2nd "Outcast" merged with Nemesis, I left for "Souseiki" which then merged with "Junkies", so Lucky #4. Love ya MexYcan!
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Only 1 that was all I needed b:cute I'm hooked on Radiance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver
    Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The DH and I were invited to this game by family members...we joined their faction and have been very happy. I also found a faction on DW that I love being a part of on one of my alt toons - I love Oldies :)

b:flower
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think I was just incredibly lucky, but I ended up in good factions on first try in all the servers I played long enough to go to into a faction at all.
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

How many tries did it take before you found a truly good faction to be a part of?

2009 > 2009 > 2009
    dutch > ceasar > enrage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I went solo at first, but then I joined a few minor factions. Then, I found DarkRain.

b:victory love ya guildies!
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
  • SharkAngel - Heavens Tear
    SharkAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ive honestly lost count as to how many factions Ive jumped through - on characters that are still here, and on those who I deleted.

Never found a "good" faction, but I do settle into one every now and then (my main's currently in a TW faction). However, I usually just find myself getting bored and leaving at one point or another. I'm not much of a faction person I guess. I'd rather just roam the fields and kill stuff. Maybe I'll occationally help someone I meet while traveling or someone who WCs for help (assuming I can be of assistance).

Meh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    well... my soul(s(alts)) rest in DarkNova and RavensDen, but i can never forget my roots starting in Acropolis when i first started this game 8 months ago. though i have been in stalkers, muse, and had my own faction that i ultimately shut down due to inactives and not many were in it. but i am happy in DarkNova since i have settled down and enjoy the company of my other fac members and my good friend who is the fac leader.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    On Sanctuary (when I originally started), I never really was able to find a place to call home, due to the time issues in most of the friendlier factions. I switched to Dreamweaver, where I went factionless for a while, until I met a few people who were members of a faction called SkyLight (<3 SkyLight, RIP). I joined, and that was probably the best faction I have ever been in. However, real life dragged the leader away from the game, and eventually the faction became inactive. Slowly, people started to leave, and after the active players in the faction were gone, I finally left. After that, I again went factionless for a while, joining a couple of factions for short periods of time (Tempest, and one or two others that I can't remember the names of), until I met a group of people who were willing to run my FB59 for me. On my way back to mine the pillar, one of the members asked if I wanted to join. I said yes, and became a member of Millenia, where I happily spent 6 months or so until, again, the faction slowly died of inactivity.

Since those two, I kind of stopped joining factions, preferring to lone-wolf it. After I left Dreamweaver for Harshlands, I joined CrimsonJr, but left it after I stopped being as active as I once had been.

I just really haven't seen the allure of factions since, preferring to just stay on my own, where the only expectations I have to meet in-game are my own.b:victory
  • Breitling - Raging Tide
    Breitling - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ahh server maintenance. That gives me the excuse when I get home at 2:30am CST from work (got to love being on call and working 12 hours), that i shall sit on my front porch with a stiff glass of Balvenie 21 and a Padron 1924, and forget about the game. To answer the question about factions...one.
    Proud Executor of Rapture

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like a good timepiece, a cleric is there when you need it.

Alt: Behike
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

How many tries did it take before you found a truly good faction to be a part of?[/QUOTE]

Why this question??
    Bahamas represent
  • dorada77
    dorada77 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Took me 8 tries. Junkies is my home b:victory Archosaur ^_^

It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.

Also the Fact that low lvls can enter High lvl Instances and Viceversa let us Have a lot of "Hardcore cash shopers aka powerlvled chars " . . . High lvl chars that dont know a thing about the Game and Dont know how to play their own class, its Funny to see a 100+ Barb that dont know how to pull cuz He Never Done it by itself ! or chars at that lvl trying to get is culti Done and Dont know where the bosses are . . . the end of PWI as we know it . . .

You Should Charge Gold at the Very "Character Creation" Window and let the Newbies Choose their lvl before they even start to play the game . . .
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i wonder what animal monkeyshatter would brought up tonight...

MONKEY, PROVIDE PLZ!!! so we have something real to discuss...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• chuckybug
    chuckybug Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The purpose of joining is to stop the unsolicited whisper "Want to join our faction?"

1 is good enough b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    chuckybug wrote: »
    The purpose of joining is to stop the unsolicited whisper "Want to join our faction?"

1 is good enough b:chuckleb:chuckle

would you rather someone whisper you ASKING if you want to join or be RANDOMLY invited?

besides, i find asking to be much better and has more results
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• pinkone
    pinkone Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There are good factions?
  • AnimeDD - Raging Tide
    AnimeDD - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    One try. I made my own.
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    v_v and i forgot why i quit playing Robot Unicorn Attack... the constant right side scrolling really messes with your eyes after a while...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    so...... we gettign booted? dont' even see a timer yet.

Edit: ok put the **** down and start this **** or do it tomorrow......
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    so...... we gettign booted? dont' even see a timer yet.

Edit: ok put the **** down and start this **** or do it tomorrow......

lawlz....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    2 tries now am lovin it lolb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i was about to say maybe they forgot to change their own damn clocks... but then they would've started an hour early...... i think. i'm sleepy.
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That's sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Did the GMs forgot they're supposed to do maint tonight or something? It's 11:22pm server time and still no countdown on Sanctuary.
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i gave up on RUA and decided to play GTA III. oh legacy games, why have so many abandoned you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I made Dark Rose at lvl 20 on my first toon was in a few before that but all were inactive, now I'm in charge of a large faction and couldn't imagine being anywhere else
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ok just got booted.... and wasted my fracking apoth meds on seeker...... jesus christ u GM's suck on punctuality.... AND WHERE"S THE DAMN TIMERS?!!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!
This discussion has been closed.