Your first FB experience

NiightmareXz - Harshlands
NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
Just to try to stray away from all the negative **** always one the forums. These threads always seem to make people laugh and be all around happy.
Pretty self explanatory, what's your first FB experience? I'll start.

Personally, I never played an MMO before this one, so I had no clue what I was getting into. I came in right after or before (can't exactly remember) genies were released, so there were still plenty of noobs out there, myself included.
I rolled a cleric as my first character, and was questing in broken bow buff when some bm started talking to me. He was around 30ish and we ended up hitting it off pretty well, he helped me with a lot of things like quests and taught me how to play basically. Well later, I told him i had a "call to duty" quest but the mobs were too hard for me to kill by myself. Yes, I attempted them several times but they hurt so bad! So he tried to help by trying to solo it with me healing him... No luck. :c We killed like 1 mob that's it, haha. Later, he had a squad of friends in their 40's to help me with it, and he asked if I could heal/purify the veno's pet... Turns out a cleric cannot do that! I was so sad and thought something was wrong with me. :'c There were a bunch of deaths... but eventually we got it done, although I can't remember much more than that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
Post edited by NiightmareXz - Harshlands on

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Yay, you started right around the same time as me! I also started a bit before the genies came out, but not a lot more. There were a lot of people not even using their genies because they were "useless except for like one skill," and a lot of people stopped using them after the switched over to the lucky points system and tweaked the requirements of many of the skills. b:chuckle

My first call to duty was 19. I basically just ran around screaming for help, before someone told me I was being dumb and directed me to a public chatroom called "FBs your drops" or something like that where a bunch of people squaded up and helped people with their fbs for the chance at rep and for the dq items. I ended up squadding with a bunch of people who weren't much higher than me anyway because we thought we could do it all at once. b:laugh Surprisingly there weren't many deaths on the mobs, the level 35-40 (i think he was this level range, he couldnt tank it without healer and needed the DD from others, but also wasn't running not knowing what to do either) we had tanking it did pretty darn well. Unfortunately I couldn't stay while we did the thing 4 more times, but I think I stayed for one more of the the FBs after that since I was the cleric. I'm pretty sure I didn't even have rez, at that point. I did my FB19 at 19, so I don't think I had gotten it yet.

I was new to MMOs as well, this is my first and only MMO i've ever played. Prior to that my gaming was strictly consoled and the only game I had ever even beat without losing interest was Super Mario Brothers (the one with Yoshi) for the super nintendo. Even though I had a play station one and two, for some reason I would stop playign games then come back to them. I still do that with console games, get really into them for a couple weeks. Come back a couple months later after losing interest, get back into the game (sometimes forgetting my progress and having to start over) and play again for a few weeks. It's not that I don't like the games, it's that I usually prefer single player games on consoles, but I'd rather be talking to someone during the more tedious parts of games. I almost beat final fantasy seven despite this (cuz it's just that awesome) but the second disk broke. Same thing happened to my copy of final fantasy 10.Besides, often my brother would beat it way before me and hog the game system, and once I knew what happened the storyline wasn't interesting to me anymore and often the game's interest left with the story.

I think that's what I liked about PWI, there weren't any super deep cutscenes to remember and keep track of, it was pretty easy to just pick up again later if I wanted. I also enjoyed talking with and meeting people when the game got tedious and dull, so that it was never unenjoyable to play. ^^

edit: wait, maybe this was FB29......I don't remember as much anymore it's been so long. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    -Got veno FB19
    -entered
    -got pwned
    -level to 30
    -soloed it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I did FB19 on my Veno in November of 2008.

It involved 5 Venos level 19, and a level 19 Cleric.

Doing FB19's this way was how I got my Veno to level 22...

For my Seeker's FB29, I dual logged and soloed it for myself because nobody was willing to help me with it, and I didn't feel like waiting 3 weeks for a PUG. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ahhh, i cant remember exactly when was it about close to 3 years ago ,

I always had squad up with my wife ofc and 2 other friends a cleric and veno. Veno was about level 30+

First me and my wife since we humans tried to duo as Bm and wiz, we got b:beatenup just from the first 2 mobs.

later us 4 teamed up and took 3 attempts ...failed leveled till about 25 then came back for revenge tho was still difficult and ofc did it back to back since my wife and I both had tabs. lol

Bm,Wiz level 25, cleric 17, veno 30+

tho wasnt as bad as the 20 + deaths us 4 suffered from fb29 >-< was traumatized in there. Which is one of the reasons now I am so fast to help in 29 to deliver the revenge severed cold.b:angryb:angry
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    When I was a little w0lf barb, I used t0 think I c0uld tank anything because 0f my bulging biceps. Little did I kn0w when I entered the Den 0f **** w0lves that I w0uld be r0fl pwned by spiders and w0lves half my size....... S0 I called f0r assistance fr0m a passing archer wh0 was ar0und level 80.As we entered the instance I th0ught she was the c00lest thing I had ever met. She felt the need t0 th0r0ughly explain each piece 0f gear she 0wned and h0w p0werful and g00d l00king she was.......

If I had the kn0wledge I did n0w then, I pr0bably w0uld have t0ld her archers are n0t hawt and her 3 star NPC b0w is ****. Anyway as we g0t t0 the final b0ss she explained that I sh0uld stay back and let her lure the m0bs. S0 I did and she successfully pawned the m0bs and began t0 lure the b0ss.

The first thing I n0ticed ab0ut this b0ss was that it was bigger than me, meaning that it was p0ssibly bigger in all 0ther areas.That 0f c0urse made me a little sad 0n the inside but that is n0t imp0rtant. After a few minutes the b0sses life eventually reached 0 meaning it had died. S0 I t00k advantage 0f the situati0n and began t0 w0rship the very gr0und the archer walked 0n with thank y0us and <3's.....I asked her t0 befriend me in game thinking I c0uld h00k up with her and eventually marry her....Then ab0ut 3 days later I learned what the little text ab0ve the pers0n meant"insert name here' wife....Needless t0 say I never c0ntacted her againb:pleased.

all in all a very pleasant FB19 experience I w0uld say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Deadlife - Lost City
    Deadlife - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My first FB experience was human fb19 I didnt even know what fb, bh or any acronyms stood for at that time, I remember it was a barb who helped me back when level 90 was like godlike and I remember just being in awe at him just rounding up the whole instance in one sweep and then one shotting all of them and then I also remember him doing it again cause he never told me to tab and I never knew I needed to.

I almost even just now got that feeling in my stomach of when i was actually engulfed in this game to the point it was almost surreal just talking about something simple like this.

Now its a chore, and I feel like Ive to much invested time, effort, and yes ofc some money to just up and leave, but its like that first high on drugs youll always chase it but never get it again....
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I played PW-MY and was a tiny Veno...(early Jan 2008) I went inside and tried desperately to kill the mobs.. and I died over and over again. I ran into this group from GodOfWar, a relatively new guild...and they asked if I could join their squad - they just did that FB and had time.

Found out - I did not have enough rep, but was very close so they waited for me. I did some quests, got it done and we gathered up again.

They kept telling me to stand back but noo.. if I am in that squad, part of the squad - I am gonna fight with the squad.

They liked my attitiude and called me a fiesty little werefox and ... it was nice.. very nice.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My first fb experience was during closed beta. Ran with a members of a guild I had joined and some other random people (who later became my end CB buddies). I think our party consisted of 1 Archer, 1 Wiz, 1 Cleric, 1 BM, and 1 Veno. We were about 19-20. It took us quite awhile to finish. I think at one point one of our members actually went to sleep in the middle of it and woke up a bit later to join us again. When we got to the boss, we wound up having the archer kite it back and forth through the dungeon while the rest of us hit it. All of us were new to the game, so it was a bit of a learning experience. I believe it was also the dungeon that taught me how to lure. Because of that experience, fb19 human was always my favorite.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk246/luminatingheart/Perfect%20World/firstfb19done.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I didn't do my fb19 until I was in my mid 20s on this char almost 3 years ago. Essentially me and a few offline friends, most of which no longer play this game, decided to run the elf fb19 so that me and my better half can finish it. My offline friends were early 30s then and consisted of two bms and a barb, my better half used his archer main.

Since I was the squishy cleric I got smacked around quite easily. The barb and the bms did fairly well but they played aggro pong so that was a little difficult for a newbie cleric like myself at the time to catch up.

When we reached the scorpion boss, we had one squad wipe, the second attempt was an almost squad wipe. We realized that if someone died in the squad we could run into the pools of water that were either side of the boss. On the third attempt we succeeded and had felt accomplished.

Overall, at the time, the fb was fairly challenging. It took awhile to get done, but yet it felt so rewarding. We had so much fun, especially after I got my Trail Wand, I felt so cool with it :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    This was my first MMO so I had no idea what to expect. I thought the FB was just another quest so I took my little wizzy into the cave and got murdered by the first two Magmites who ganged up on me b:cry

Shortly after that, I met my first in-game friend, a blademaster who was questing nearby (hi Amito). After helping each other with a quest, I asked him if he would help me do my FB. So the 2 of us, one wizard and one blademaster both level 19, went in to kick butt. Well, needless to say it did not go as planned but it was a highly entertaining experience b:chuckle

I eventually managed to find a motley crew to help me compete my FB some time later with a high level tank.....that high level tank was a 4x blademaster.....early days, early days b:surrender

I will say this though, doing quests back then when it was still a challenge was a hell lot more fun than it is now with a 1xx solo'ing it in 2-3 minutes.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    This is also my first MMO ever. I started playing on Sanctuary server about a week before Dreamweaver launched, just to get the hang of things. My first fb was my fb 19 (on cleric) on Dreamweaver. Hellion (sp?) was a barb in Armagedon; he ran me and my friend through each of our fb 19s and 29s, after which we both joined his faction.

My friend quit playing a few weeks after that, as did Hellion, but joining Armagedon ended up having a hugely positive impact on my experience playing this game. To think, of all the factions actively recruiting during a server launch (bear in mind, this is when the game was GOOD), I lucked out into joining that one. _Tigger_ set an example I've seen very few follow. b:victory
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Overall, at the time, the fb was fairly challenging. It took awhile to get done, but yet it felt so rewarding. We had so much fun, especially after I got my Trail Wand, I felt so cool with it :3

LOL, I know exactly what you mean. I remember getting that FB 19 weapon too for the first time on my wizzy and thinking of all that power in my little hands b:dirty

....and ya, doing those quests at a time in PWI history when everything was still a challenge always felt so rewarding. I miss those days.
    edited November 2011
    LOL, I know exactly what you mean. I remember getting that FB 19 weapon too for the first time on my wizzy and thinking of all that power in my little hands b:dirty

....and ya, doing those quests at a time in PWI history when everything was still a challenge always felt so rewarding. I miss those days.

And now, as soon as I hit 22, I ditch that trial weapon for a Legendary weapon to make questing easier until 34 QQ. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My first fb was on my barb back in july 09. nothing exciting, my guild leader was lvl 5x and i thought he was the absolute ****. then there was drama and i quit for a year and came back.

my fb 19 on my wiz was more memorable. a lvl 60ish bm did pulls and aoe's which made me want to drool. He died trying to show off, i died when a horde of mobs came running aggroed at me. we laughed and had fun. when we got to the boss he asked me to tab. i was like "whats a tab?" and im sure his face went through the desk. He laughed and explained it to me and killed the boss. i think i did it tabbed a few days later with someone else. wonder happened to the bm... dont even remember his name...
  • Amixia - Lost City
    Amixia - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My first FB was on pw-my long ago. b:chuckle PW was my first mmo ever and I was so clueless about everything. When I hit 10 everyone started telling my to hurry to 19 for my FB. I had no idea wth FB was and they wouldn't tell me anything but "You'll see at 19". I hit 19, they rushed me through culti for magical tab which I had no idea what it did. Ran into magical wall that sent us to other place. All of them being 70+ cleared the dungeon really fast. Told me to talk to the pillar then killed the boss almost instantly. All of them dropped party leaving me without a timer and no clue wth just happned. Not until 29 would I understand what an FB was. Anyways took me about 10min before I pm:ed my friend QQing that I couldn't find the way out, they all disapeared and that my townportal was on cooldown. b:sad The cooldown on townportal always got me in trouble. I was exploring on my 2x veno outside plume. Found the really big boat in the lake. Managed to jump down into it. Couldn't get up. My friend had to run to plume and find a guy to fly me out of there. b:cute
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My first FB19 was with a bunch of level 40s, and that's about all I remember... :(
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    some high lvls were camping at fb caves and asking every noob passing buy if they had a call of duty,

i said i have one in about 20 seconds it was done...

yea reputation was worth helping back then
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Atlantasia - Sanctuary
    Atlantasia - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My first character was my cleric and I was playing with my real life boyfriend at the time, I had never played an MMO before and was quite enjoying it, but when we both got to lvl 19 we didn't know what we were supposed to do with the Call to Duty tabs. My boyfriend's brother was lvl 30 and had just joined a faction, so we asked him to ask them for help. Well, If I remember right they came with the leader and director to tank the FB for us twice, they were two venos and also my bf's brother and a wizard came to tag along... and I remember watching in awe as the director's Kowlin raced through the dungeon killing things... o.o and I so wanted to be able to do that... xD I also remember dying and using that rez scroll the guy gives you for the culti and thinking, "is this what that was for? o.o" I also remeber being so nervous the first time I tabbed an FB and worried I would fail it for everyone... xD lol but after that I joined that faction and I stayed with it until lvl 93 on my veno which I made because of that director I so admired... and I wanted a Kowlin! xD
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Glad to see everyone sharing their experiences. b:pleased
    I actually sat and read every one of them, and laughed-- especially at ResMePls'... oh you~~ <3

I kinda miss having everyone as a newb, it was so fun to learn everything together. Now we all make alts and rush them through these instances without a care. :'(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    I actually sat and read every one of them, and laughed-- especially at ResMePls'... oh you~~ <3

I kinda miss having everyone as a newb, it was so fun to learn everything together. Now we all make alts and rush them through these instances without a care. :'(

KATIE!!!! I want to talk to you! :(
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    katie!!!! I Want To Talk To You! :(

Nope Sorry To Busy Making Chicken Noodle Soup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Nope Sorry To Busy Making Chicken Noodle Soup

Fine, whatever, I don't even care.
    edited November 2011

I'm still fighting myself over powerleveling alts. Though, I absolutely refuse to buy it from someone else, I can do it myself if I choose to. >_> Spend money for levels vs make money and get levels...
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    I'm still fighting myself over powerleveling alts. Though, I absolutely refuse to buy it from someone else, I can do it myself if I choose to. >_> Spend money for levels vs make money and get levels...

After getting a Cleric to 96 and a BM to 87 without power leveling I said ef it and power leveled my new BM to 80 or so then did FC on him the "right" way, then after he was nicely geared (5APS, +10 claws) I decided to power level a sin for the hell of it, which at 90 I began leveler ling the "right" way. I'm all for power leveling if you know what you're doing, leveling the right way from 1 sucks pretty hard after the first few times.

I miss my old BM and Sin... b:sad
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My first FB was on my old blademaster. Luckily I had a roommate that started playing a couple weeks before I did, so she had learned the term FB and told me not to go in there alone lol. This was back in Oct 2008 so there weren't much for high levels to help, though I recall seeing ads in world chat on occasion. My roommate and I ended up standing in Timberfield asking for help in common chat, and found a lvl 30 BM that organized a squad for us of 20-30s. It did not go well, but it was much fun. My first death I used a res scroll because we had no cleric in the party. After that followed two more wipes, and after the last one I d/ced and, because I didn't know about the force log option, couldn't get back into the game. My roommate didn't know how to either so she told them we would have to give up for the day.

The next day I answered one of the world chat ads. The group that took me through was in the 60s-70s and cleared it pretty quick. I remember specifically that they gathered a bunch of mobs and the archer used Wingspan on them, and it looked so cool. Rays of light came down and stabbed all the mobs! I was jealous and wanted that skill.

And then, the FB reward. How cool was a glowing weapon at that time in the game? I was so excited and imagined all the lower levels were jealous when they saw my glowing blue scythe. I think I might have just run around Etherblade a bit showing it off before I moved on to Archosaur (funny story about that too... I didn't realize I got a tele point to Arch so I ran the whole way there, terrified when I saw mobs with orange names and having to check the map frequently to make sure I was still going the right direction).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    back in 08 when i did my first toon run,a wiz,and some lvl50 somethings at the time helped me..and i thought that was high lvl..well kinda was a epic thing to get to that lvl then since there were just quest,and cs,other fb runs,and grinding.Second was my fb39 i didnt do till i was like 40+ due to lack of orher yet with experience on a fb like that lol..people were still scared of that fb back then...fun days.

i remember on my wiz just going all over the map and most places i popped back in from being killed there was no one around.I made it to arch in wich at that time i just seen it as some big giant empty city..no one around.I actually almost quit in the first week of pw coming out due to hardly any one on,then couple days later more and more started showing up.When i got my epic flying sword i then took the magical flight to more distant places.Lol i remember farming mid mats in the areas around dream weaver and getting map coord for them on paper and even then dreamweaver port was a semi ghost town.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ah the good old days. When i had real friends and faction ^_^. Omg my best friend taught me how to play pwi and showed me the farming spots to get going. Also her and her friends helped me for the fb19. I was kind of scared of the xenobeast, it looked strong o.o. But i was amazed by her veno(gaciel walker) and it felt good when the monsters died. Also i miss my old faction, had nice people, but now most of them left pwi or gone to those big factions and got absorbed by the system and become tw machines and nirvana.

:) Still had fun. Probably this and scape were the only games i have found helpful faction/clan and friends that cared.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I feel so young. b:surrender I started back in February (2011...yep, this year) with a few friends (one of which started a new toon just to help us learn the game). We had grand plans, like starting a faction together (which we did), beating everything, and doing our own stuff. At the time, none of us had any idea what FC was and World Chat was never on our screens.

When we got to the FB19 elven (my boyfriend was an archer, I was running my cleric since his roommate liked to die lots), we died a few times, but beat it (with the help of an 80+ cleric who was a friend.)

Later on, when we all hit our 30s, we got asked in Etherblade to help out with an FB19. It was funny since none of us had any idea where the dungeon was (hell, it wasn't even on my map at the time, since I play windowed). We were a cleric (already used to falling over), an archer, and a veno. It was another cleric (lvl20) and a BM (lvl19) who asked. We were ecstatic to help out, since we had help through ours. We died a few times, but in the end the beast died. I absolutely loved it! Now I run through those dungeons for fun (the FB19s, BH29, BH39).
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I was on my BM around mid November 08, and got to level 18/19. I had that quest chain up at timberfield, kill X mobs cash in, kill X mobs cash in. Well I couldn't find 1 set of mobs, and the quest said they were at/around the fb19 human area. I didn't know it was an fb, so I went in looking for these mobs, and got fked up the *** by the 1st 2 mobs in there lol.

And was I the only BM + faction at the time where the faction didn't have a barb of high enough level, so my BM would try tank the fb with stream strike cos it generated hate lol.

If you were a lvl 19 elf on HT between Jan - June 09, there's a good chance my faction did your fb19 ^^ Ah good times.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My 1st experience with FB was FB 19... A friendly lvl 45 archer was helping me back then with the large amount of mobs (for lvl 20 it's much) and soloed the FB for me afterwards... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin