Not a single comment on my ticket in a week

Monsieur - Lothranis
Monsieur - Lothranis Posts: 51 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
So like i submitted a ticket about something about a week ago....
and guess wat
No one has bothered to take a look at it nor reply me with anything whatsoever...
b:surrender
Post edited by Monsieur - Lothranis on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    People someone that has cash shopped full R9 hasn't been replied to. Things are getting serious, we must alert the media!
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    the ticket system is just there for the looks, if youre lucky maybe 1 or 2 times a month, someone will take a look at it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    and guess wat
    No one has bothered to take a look at it nor reply me with anything whatsoever...

A normal wait time is 5 days, so sounds about right to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    and guess wat

Did you give them all of the necessary information?

Did you explain your situtation briefly, w/o adjectives, insults or profanity?

I handle tickets related to my work environment and often get very vague tickets, with rants or alot of non-necessary information. I then lighten the font of the text I don't need to know or is not relevant and I find what is left is not much to go on.
  • Lady_Zam - Lost City
    Lady_Zam - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Never had trouble myself. Then again I think it depends on what section you send it to. Tech Support have always been super quick for me, but anything to do with.. uh.. harassment or something usually takes forever.
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    and guess wat

no... no WAIT... this is a joke right? b:shocked THIS MUST BE A JOKE!!! COMMON!!! THIS JUST CANT BE

NOOOO THIS JUST CAAAANT HAPPEN!!!!!

RUN

RUN!!!!! b:cry
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    and guess wat

Did you happen to include a mention of the amount of $$$ you've charged with your ticket? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monsieur - Lothranis
    Monsieur - Lothranis Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I included some very detailed comments on the issue that i needed help with so that isn't the case.
    And, yes i even said that i charged $1600 to get full rank 9 on the ticket in the hopes of getting replies sooner..but that definitely didn't help out.
    I cant really discuss the issue of my ticket in the forums but it has something to do with rank 9 so ya i put in every explanation that i could think of at the time ..lol xD
  • Evb - Heavens Tear
    Evb - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Only $1600?
    Well there's your problem. The entry fee to Support starts at 5 digits now.

All joking aside. I predict an "Occupy PWI" when the mega-CSers finally realize PWI no longer (if ever) supports their product.
    "I understand the logic. This logic isn't very useful when in use"

"Not many people look inside deer"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    and guess wat

That's "normal" I have opened ticket for MONTHS!!! They don't bother to answer. PWI has "great" service. They care just about suck money from us.b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Or they did what I just did... fall below their desks laughing.
    Really? You mention how much you charged? lmao

On a serious note.. Yes, tickets can take more than a week to get resolved... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    u know there's this thing on the ticket page where u can update the ticket..... make more comments that way without submitting a NEW ticket and bumping your problem to the bottom of the list.
  • Amixia - Lost City
    Amixia - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Never had trouble myself. Then again I think it depends on what section you send it to. Tech Support have always been super quick for me, but anything to do with.. uh.. harassment or something usually takes forever.
    This. b:surrender

The few times I've used the ticket system I've gotten replies really fast. Sure one time it was a typical copypaster answer, but after updating the ticket with more information they were very helpful. Maybe we're just lucky. b:chuckle
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    A week? You're in good standing then. A ticket takes from 3 to 5 business days to be replied to, however, due to the sheer volume of mis-categorized and random tickets sent to the GMs, tickets may take longer, even up to a month.

Always make sure to place your ticket in the appropriate category. Not sure what category fits? You can always ask on the forums, or heck, even PM me and I'll assist you. Further more, you should always provide as much information as possible. i.e. DXDiag long, HiJackThis log, screenshots and a thorough explanation of what happened.

Also, never send more than one ticket as sending more than one will send your ticket down the long cue of already unanswered tickets. You can send another ticket, I'd say, after about a month your previous one wasn't answered, and make sure to add the previous ticket's number for a follow-up.

If you were banned, you should always email customerservice@perfectworldinc.com from the email that you signed up with to the account/website. Your email isn't available anymore? Worry not and email from a different address, however provide as much information as possible about your character, account and inventory in order to verify you are in fact the account owner.

Hopefully this helps you - if not, please make sure to reply and I'll try to clarify some more.

b:victory
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    really? email them from a diff email? cause there was someone else posting on here that they told him when he emailed them on ANOTHER email that ... lol he had to email them from the email/account he signed up with. Your GM's and **** like to do circles around the guide books or w/e the hel u all are using. b:surrender
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    really? email them from a diff email? cause there was someone else posting on here that they told him when he emailed them on ANOTHER email that ... lol he had to email them from the email/account he signed up with. Your GM's and **** like to do circles around the guide books or w/e the hel u all are using. b:surrender

You don't email discussing the ban, you email them discussing the email change. Once you've worked out the email problems, THEN you can work out the ban problems. A lot of people just figure they can skip the first step, and then get mad when it doesn't work. I really think that they should allow people access to the support features only if they are banned, or create a frequently asked questions page that anyone can access even if they are banned from signing into the website. IT would save a lot of headaches. :P

If you no longer have access to your account's registered email address, then first please try to recover this information from your email provider. If you are unable to do so, please email us at customerservice@perfectworldinc.com with the subject "Email Change Request". Once you verify your account information we will change your email for you so that you can proceed with the password change.
    Thank you for your patience and support!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Evb - Heavens Tear
    Evb - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    A week? You're in good standing then. A ticket takes from 3 to 5 business days to be replied to, however, due to the sheer volume of mis-categorized and random tickets sent to the GMs, tickets may take longer, even up to a month.

Up to a month? Holy sh*t how is this company still in business?!
    "I understand the logic. This logic isn't very useful when in use"

"Not many people look inside deer"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    A week? You're in good standing then. A ticket takes from 3 to 5 business days to be replied to, however, due to the sheer volume of inept ticket-makers and random **** sent to the GMs, tickets may take longer, even up to a decade.

Always make sure to place your ticket in the appropriate category (huh, is it REALLY a gameplay issue if you can't log in?). Not sure what category fits? You can always ask on the forums, or heck, even PM me and I'll assist you. Further more, you should always provide as much information as possible. i.e. DXDiag long, HiJackThis log, screenshots and a thorough explanation of what happened.

Also, always send more than one ticket, as sending more than one will send your ticket back to the top (you like being on top of things, don't you?). You can send another ticket, I'd say, after about 30 seconds your previous one wasn't answered, and make sure to faceroll your numberpad so it looks like it's linked to another ticket.

If you were banned, you should always email death and profanity to diaf@perfectworldinc.com from an untracable email. Your email isn't isn't good enough? Worry not and email from a friend's address, however provide as much information as possible about their character, account and inventory in order to verify you are in fact not trying to **** them over.

Hopefully this helps you - if not, please hit your keyboard with your chair.

b:victory

Good words there. I took some, er, liberties. b:surrender I got a little bored...
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Good words there. I took some, er, liberties. b:surrender I got a little bored...

Might want to highlight your changes in the future, that way it won't look I wrote that nonsense b:chuckle