A Good Pvp class other than sin

chocamocha
chocamocha Posts: 7 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
So Im planning on joining a pvp server, and im having problems deciding a class. I am looking for other classes that are decent-good in pvp other than sins. I dont want to cashshop and yes i do know money means a lot in this game and also that the class with the best gear usually wins. So overall i was hoping for some suggesstions on some classes that will do decent in pvp without cashshopping. Please dont flame.
Post edited by chocamocha on

Comments

• Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    roll a catshop and merchent for a few months. roll a sin, buy gear for said sin. farm gear for archer/mage/cleric/barb/bm/seeker/mystic. its all in how much $$ you put into the char nowadays. most of the time a crit will charm bypass whoever you are trying to kill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angelstealth - Harshlands
    Angelstealth - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    psys, wizzies, bms. barbs can be hella hard to kill for anyone depending upon the fact the barb knows what he/she is doing.
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Imo, any class is great for pvp (besides cleric unless you want to go metal magin'). Sins are overrated and overplayed. Just pick a class that you like to play and be good at it in pvp and you're set to go.
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • chocamocha
    chocamocha Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ok thanks for the replies