The New and Improved Harshlands Guild Listing

Comments

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Just **** guys. He did a mistake, stop with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • MadGuard - Harshlands
    MadGuard - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Good topic.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011

You can buy r8 for that much.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Honestly with all the absurd prices people pay for things on bidding hall in the past, I'd thought you guys would be over this by now. It's like watching someone use a horn and note the fact that they spent 5 gold on a hammer for maybe 1 mil worth of stuff.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    I'll be over it when somebody tops it! b:cute
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Is not that, what I find funny is the way he reacted here on the forums to Longknife's post, and then to mines, is just epic... but let's get this thread back on topic now.

bump

Continues the guild list:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Is not that, what I find funny is the way he reacted here on the forums to Longknife's post, and then to mines, is just epic... but let's get this thread back on topic now.

bump

Continues the guild list:

No I'm not done yet.

I'm googling for jokes involving the number 117.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    No I'm not done yet.

I'm googling for jokes involving the number 117.

U know why the chicken crossed the road?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    U know why the chicken crossed the road?

No, why?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    No, why?

Gimme 117 gold and I'll tell u.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • __Fenris__ - Harshlands
    __Fenris__ - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    NO I NOT PAY 117 i got back you *** morons and Kylin bunch dummys eveyone hates them all thay do is kill low lv 20 lv 101 on lv 40 try pk same lv. Kylin just as bad as catylst and val .YOU GUY NEED GET FACTS RIGHT.YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. All i see is Kylin just dirty guild.i use like them now i hate them pk all them BTW thay are ez kills.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Such a rager...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I have a feeling this man is a master of deception and he's actually stoking these flames deliberately, sitting back and clapping with glee while he watches you all reply, having fun wasting everybody's time :|
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    NO I NOT PAY 117 i got back you *** morons and Kylin bunch dummys eveyone hates them all thay do is kill low lv 20 lv 101 on lv 40 try pk same lv. Kylin just as bad as catylst and val .YOU GUY NEED GET FACTS RIGHT.YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. All i see is Kylin just dirty guild.i use like them now i hate them pk all them BTW thay are ez kills.

WTF, how can u kill a lvl 20 blue name?????????????????????????????????

Do u have to pay 117 gold to unlock that option or something????????????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Well alright, jokes aside, back to the threads topic:

I made a new guild, we accepting any lvls any class, pm me in game for an invite.

Guild name: 117GOLD

Special info: rpk

We a serious guild, looking for good players ty.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/117eu.jpg/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Well alright, jokes aside, back to the threads topic:

I made a new guild, we accepting any lvls any class, pm me in game for an invite.

Guild name: 117GOLD

Special info: rpk

We a serious guild, looking for good players ty.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/117eu.jpg/

Front page updated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Runelle - Harshlands
    Runelle - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2011

117 gold..... b:chuckle
  • _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands
    _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    What's this 117 gold thing?
    I wanna know. Tell mehhh!!!11 b:angry
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands
    _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Da faaaaaaark?! I can't even believe that this is for realz b:laugh
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited November 2011

U just provided me with the icon for my faction, ty!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
    edited November 2011
    your all *** holes
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:cute
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    lmfao
    Unban me.
    edited November 2011
    Your all a ss hole you jerks i see you im kill you you *** as s hole all you a ss hole *** pricks
    im shove knife in your eye
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Can I get added to this 117GOLD faction please? Im not very active, but I promise to occasionally AFK near __Fenris__ and make him rage b:cute
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
    edited November 2011
    Jhon Smith you KOS your all KOS come out SZ im KOS all guild your in GOOD Luck trying do anything all noobs my main 104.all 10years old with no brains. I DARE ANY ONE COME OUT SZ DARE YOU FIGHT ME NOT 1 OF you got and guts. all little babys and BTW GM GAVE ME BACK GOLD SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PROVES YOUR ALL SO STUPID.
    MORE STUPID THAT I USE CORE I KNOW YOUR NAME AND GUILD GOOD LUCK IM KILL YOU. YA GOT GOLD BACK SO BIG JOKE IS ALL YOU I MISS CLICKED AND NO COMMIFMATION. THIS WAS YEAR AGO AND YOU PEOPLE GOT NOTHING BETTER DO THAN JERK OFF ON FORMS. BE LAST TIME I COME HERE GO HEAD QQ ALL YOU WANT GOT ALL YOUR NAME ALL MY ALLIES WILL HUNT YOU. JUST FOR FUN. THIS WAS BIG JOKE BUT JOKE NOT ON ME ITS ON ALL YOU. THX PWI that did right thing. all you babys need rly grow up. you know when this happen what know what guild helped me of all guilds the one that i never theought would ZULU thats right ZULU I LOVE YOU. Too bad thay broke up. Graver Grow up mabey in 40 years you be man and Eoria mabey 50 years you be woman i hope one day that you turn in to good person but i wont hold my breath .Goodbye ! i wont come on forms again. go QQ all you want im not im rich i got 3 toons R9 guild and family many many many many people that love me. Hey lots love and money all i need. something you ppl will never have. GO FLAME AWAY ILL NOEVE SEE IT. PS no one ever got point of my thread what i was tring say thx MR Stuped QQ aka Garaver. your true moron cya in war zone happy dieing.b:shutup
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Jhon Smith you KOS your all KOS come out SZ im KOS all guild your in GOOD Luck trying do anything all noobs my main 104.all 10years old with no brains. I DARE ANY ONE COME OUT SZ DARE YOU FIGHT ME NOT 1 OF you got and guts. all little babys and BTW GM GAVE ME BACK GOLD SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PROVES YOUR ALL SO STUPID.
    MORE STUPID THAT I USE CORE I KNOW YOUR NAME AND GUILD GOOD LUCK IM KILL YOU. YA GOT GOLD BACK SO BIG JOKE IS ALL YOU I MISS CLICKED AND NO COMMIFMATION. THIS WAS YEAR AGO AND YOU PEOPLE GOT NOTHING BETTER DO THAN JERK OFF ON FORMS. BE LAST TIME I COME HERE GO HEAD QQ ALL YOU WANT GOT ALL YOUR NAME ALL MY ALLIES WILL HUNT YOU. JUST FOR FUN. THIS WAS BIG JOKE BUT JOKE NOT ON ME ITS ON ALL YOU. THX PWI that did right thing. all you babys need rly grow up. you know when this happen what know what guild helped me of all guilds the one that i never theought would ZULU thats right ZULU I LOVE YOU. Too bad thay broke up. Graver Grow up mabey in 40 years you be man and Eoria mabey 50 years you be woman i hope one day that you turn in to good person but i wont hold my breath .Goodbye ! i wont come on forms again. go QQ all you want im not im rich i got 3 toons R9 guild and family many many many many people that love me. Hey lots love and money all i need. something you ppl will never have. GO FLAME AWAY ILL NOEVE SEE IT. PS no one ever got point of my thread what i was tring say thx MR Stuped QQ aka Garaver. your true moron cya in war zone happy dieing.b:shutup

Someone make it so I can fit this into my signature. Please.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Im trying to write a post describing this, but I can't think of words to describe HOW FU.CKING LEGENDARY THIS POST IS
    Unban me.
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I'm genuinely curious...I mean ITCHING to know which mod was the one who took down the butt pix thread >.>