TW ~ Nov. 11th - Nov. 13th

Q____Q - Dreamweaver
Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Friday, November 11th

20:00 - Diminish attacks Spades, Misfortune City - Diminish loses.
20:03 - Regenesis attacks Dynasty, Shattered Cloud Island - Regenesis wins.

Saturday, November 12th

20:00 - Gladio attacks Regenesis, Dragon Wilderness - Gladio loses.
20:03 - Dynasty attacks Regenesis, Hidden Orchid - Dynasty loses.
20:06 - Spades attacks Regenesis, Silk Ridge - Spades loses.
20:09 - Tempest attacks BootyCamp, Buried Bones - Tempest wins.
20:12 - FAMINE attacks BootyCamp, The Fissure - FAMINE loses.
20:15 - Equinox attacks Kindrid, Wraith's Swamp - Equinox loses.
20:18 - Q-Q attacks WarmonGER, Black Mountain - Q-Q loses.

Sunday, November 13th

None b:shocked

T-t-territory count
Dynasty - 4
Emergence - 1
Spades - 6
WarmonGER - 1
Regenesis - 29
InTandem - 1
Equinox - 2
Devoted - 1
Gladio - 1
BootyCamp - 2
Tempest - 1
Kindrid - 1

The map is so colourful! :3

Map

Map of Oct 14-16

Map of Nov. 4 -6
Post edited by Q____Q - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    grats thriv on over 1 year of TW reports :)

I'm excited about gladio, dynasty and spades TW. Dynasty in the second slot presents a big logistical complication, to say the least.

It's a shame that FAMINE ruins the fun for booty and Tempest. This is proof of the scavenger mentality of this server, sadly. FAMINE could've tried to repossess their land of Devoted, or even try for Spades or Dyna or just join the gank on Regenesis, if they actually were looking for the TW challenge, but since they just want the land, so they go for an easy target. No faction in this server has enough numbers to play 2 way defenses. When people attacks spades, we just wait inside our base until they sort out their other defense or until we get bored of waiting, but at least try to give them a fair chance.

Then again we have always said, a land that you can't defend is a land that you don't deserve. I hope we can defend all our lands this weekend. Good luck everyone!
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011

I'm excited about gladio, dynasty and spades TW. Dynasty in the second slot presents a big logistical complication, to say the least.

It's a shame that FAMINE ruins the fun for booty and Tempest. This is proof of the scavenger mentality of this server, sadly. FAMINE could've tried to repossess their land of Devoted, or even try for Spades or Dyna or just join the gank on Regenesis, if they actually were looking for the TW challenge, but since they just want the land, so they go for an easy target. No faction in this server has enough numbers to play 2 way defenses. When people attacks spades, we just wait inside our base until they sort out their other defense or until we get bored of waiting, but at least try to give them a fair chance.

Then again we have always said, a land that you can't defend is a land that you don't deserve. I hope we can defend all our lands this weekend. Good luck everyone!

How is FAMINE ruining BC's fun? BC can still fight Tempest and have a great TW. BootyCamp is the one that has to decide which is more important- having land or having a fun and challenging TW.
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Gladio Attacking Regen =O
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Jsteno - Dreamweaver
    Jsteno - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ok lets see if your going to bash a faction which is funny since im betting ur view of that faction is biased a bit but o'well not a big deal but to a point u said them hitting booty makes perfect sense.But as u posted why don't they want a fun tw or join the regen gank or try devoted again well its quite simple if u think about it. They would not have gotten a time slot to help in the gank they would have gotten fri or sun more then likely so ful on regen attack means 5-10 min at most tw no fun there . As for devoted last fight w devoted lasted 15 mins again wheres the fun in that one also ??? Also last tw booty vs tempest was a hour and booty lost so what went wrong and how would this wekeend be any dif per say you can't say it won't . Also w Famine n going after tempest whos to say that Famine won;t wait? Also it looks like Tempest wants booty off the map as pay back for them being taken out so really whats one more week if booty can't hold tempest off?Worst case of booty loses both they can always hit Famine to get it back or move to another spot on the map.But lastly after what 3 months or so no action for booty they get some these last two weeks i think it would be viewed as a challenge to them then aww poor me there ganking us . But either way its nice for them to get some press time in ur postsb:laugh
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    I really tried to understand that last post.

Ds, although I agree with you that if it's about the fun and not the land, Booty should gO for tempest and not famine, I think that the scavenging needs to stop. I'd try to keep 1 land this weekend and next weekend I'd fight my last land against tempest. Or If Famine really wants it, then they'll bid on it again. Then maybe tempest will decide to let those 2 fight, and bid on Regenesis. All In all it could all work out I guess.

Still seems like the **** move to just join the gankwagon, whether it was to gank IT, Catface, Spades or any other faction. I always spoke against it, because it kills the enjoyment of the other 2. I'd have enjoyed cracking IT alone a lot more, and it sure appears as if ganking IT benefit us more than The rest of this server. Honestly, I wanted to finish IT alone as many regens did, but sadly in this server you get what you give.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Neffelim - Dreamweaver
    Neffelim - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ... Also it looks like Tempest wants booty off the map as pay back for them being taken out...

Tempest doesnt want any faction off the map, neither do we hold a grudge against factions we lost from before. Our only motivation when it comes to TW bid is trying to fight with an opponent that will give us the opportunity to get better and have a fun and challenging TW.

Good luck to all the competing factions today! b:victory
    edited November 2011
    i wouldnt read what jsteno says b:chuckle
  • snufalufaguss
    edited November 2011

He basically said that FAMINE can't take any lands 1v1 now, so they have to be opportunistic TWers.
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Map looks like doop with 'hundreds and thousands' in it XD (you know the pretty sprinklings you put on cakes and 'stuff')

p.s also one of the reasons why cake>pie
    PWI b:bye
  • Aracnius - Dreamweaver
    Aracnius - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2011

the lack of coma's makes it nearly impossible to fully understand QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:surrender
    -Waiting for the day they replace these stupid bear smilies with monkey ones
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    All i can say to this, Dyna has really improved, was a great tw last night!! Can't wait to fight the rest of you :)
  • Ooolala - Dreamweaver
    Ooolala - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Oh how I love it when people try to interpret the motivations of others.

Andres... FAMINE TW's for fun! Having land is just a bonus that means we don't have to pay to do it!!

Far from "scavenger's", FAMINE is a faction led by two bad assed Mama's and made up of phenomenal players who game for the sheer love of it.

I see according to your post and core that you belong to Spades, Booty, and Regen; however, you try to have insights about FAMINE as if you know us.

When people attacks spades, we just wait inside our base until they sort out their other defense or until we get bored of waiting, but at least try to give them a fair chance.

We have friends all across the server, including many in Booty. Which is one reason we chose to Bid on them - we were looking for a fun fight b:chuckle. It would have been easy to jump in on the Regen bandwagon (easy but boring), and honestly we thought Spades would have enjoyed a battle with Devoted. We're just looking to mix it up a bit and keep the game enjoyable for our faction members.

And next time you want to post a novel JS, please let me edit it first!! b:kiss

Looking forward to some fun this evening!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO,
    Lala
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Solitae - Dreamweaver
    Solitae - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Andres... FAMINE TW's for fun! Having land is just a bonus that means we don't have to pay to do it!!

Far from "scavenger's", FAMINE is a faction led by two bad assed Mama's and made up of phenomenal players who game for the sheer love of it.

I see according to your post and core that you belong to Spades, Booty, and Regen; however, you try to have insights about FAMINE as if you know us.

We have friends all across the server, including many in Booty. Which is one reason we chose to Bid on them - we were looking for a fun fight b:chuckle. It would have been easy to jump in on the Regen bandwagon (easy but boring), and honestly we thought Spades would have enjoyed a battle with Devoted. We're just looking to mix it up a bit and keep the game enjoyable for our faction members.

And next time you want to post a novel JS, please let me edit it first!! b:kiss

Looking forward to some fun this evening!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO,
    Lala

^ I heart me some Lala pride. <3
  • snufalufaguss
    edited November 2011

Don't mind Anders. He is probably just drunk.
    edited November 2011
    He basically said that FAMINE can't take any lands 1v1 now, so they have to be opportunistic TWers.

didnt they 1v1 :3 and won a while ago?
  • Jsteno - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    yes we did berserker and those who know me know i cant type worth a lick lol maybe its too many blows to the head being a barb who knows lol. we've also held land against several diff factions also .
  • snufalufaguss
    edited November 2011
    didnt they 1v1 :3 and won a while ago?

:3 is irrelevant now. The weakest factions left on the map may not be able to take FAMINE's crystal, but they can successfully turtle FAMINE 1v1. However, I do not know how weak IT or EQ have become since they have both lost many well geared players. EQ and FAMINE both lost to Kindrid so they may be more closely matched now.
    edited November 2011
    Woooo Good fight tonight Regen! was one hell of a fight! :D b:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Ooolala - Dreamweaver
    Ooolala - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Thanks for the battle Booty!!

We had a great time - good to see you all in TW and hope to face you again sometime.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO,
    Lala
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LonelySpaced - Dreamweaver
    LonelySpaced - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    As much as the scavenger's made my weekends TW as much fun as watching paint dry in the rain, at least Booty got a good fight on a weekend where a number of their TWers were not available.

@Jsteno Tempest is so determined to take Booty off the map it took 45 min to kill an empty base. b:bye
    b:surrender Sorry if this offends you.
    b:chuckle I am just bored and Trolling the forms
  • snufalufaguss
    edited November 2011
    at least Booty got a good fight on a weekend where a number of their TWers were not available.

Is that because their main faction had a three way?
  • Jsteno - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    As much as the scavenger's made my weekends TW as much fun as watching paint dry in the rain, at least Booty got a good fight on a weekend where a number of their TWers were not available.

@Jsteno Tempest is so determined to take Booty off the map it took 45 min to kill an empty base. b:bye

OK i didn't explain it right which i do sometimes so my bad lol . what i meant and should have said was tempest wants there land back which they had lost to booty awhile ago was all. I knew back then booty did a polite thing and fig tempest might return the favor if not famine might have but either way sets up a good fight next weekend between the two of you. hopefully both can pull there full numbers for it
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Awww no land for famine :(

I could try writing another novel about that, but TW was too short to even scrape 2 paragraphs of it.

I hope this answer is short enough for you dear. Don't troll a troll :P or they might start making Alts to post from, like Ds
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • RunningTiger - Dreamweaver
    RunningTiger - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    In my limited tw experience I have fought bc in multiple factions starting with warlock. It always seemed to me that the main thing that ties them together an gave them any sort or strenght was thier regen friends/mains. Thier best tw characters are ones I know to be alts of regen.

Pretty much from here on out I would expect to see regen getting multi attacked, so my imagination tells me that it is hard days ahead for bootycamp.
  • snufalufaguss
    edited November 2011
    Awww no land for famine :(

I could try writing another novel about that, but TW was too short to even scrape 2 paragraphs of it.

I hope this answer is short enough for you dear. Don't troll a troll :P or they might start making Alts to post from, like Ds

Ikr? Ds is awesome and one of the greatest players I have ever seen, but he needs to stop the nonsense.
  • manamaoli1
    manamaoli1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    (cross posted to General)

As it stands now, any faction (ie Regen) which has enough high-geared players to to field 60+ of them in 3 different trade wars is able to take the map.

Here is a fix for the developers to consider:

Own 0 to 2 territories: one attack on the faction's lands allowed per day, this prevents those with 2 territories from losing both at once.

Own 3 to 4 territories: 2 attacks allowed at once

Own 5 to 6: 3 attacks allowed at once

Own 7 to 8: 4 allowed at once

Own 9 to 10: 5 allowed at once

Own > 10 : 6 allowed at once.

This would keep most OP factions from ever getting even half the map.
  • snufalufaguss
    edited November 2011
    manamaoli1 wrote: »
    (cross posted to General)

As it stands now, any faction (ie Regen) which has enough high-geared players to to field 60+ of them in 3 different trade wars is able to take the map.

Here is a fix for the developers to consider:

Own 0 to 2 territories: one attack on the faction's lands allowed per day, this prevents those with 2 territories from losing both at once.

Own 3 to 4 territories: 2 attacks allowed at once

Own 5 to 6: 3 attacks allowed at once

Own 7 to 8: 4 allowed at once

Own 9 to 10: 5 allowed at once

Own > 10 : 6 allowed at once.

This would keep most OP factions from ever getting even half the map.

That is what I was thinking. It makes sense to have more people available to attack a faction as they get stronger. And I still can't figure out why the wraiths just gave up. Once players take the lands I guess they are like, "OP cash shoppers are OP" and they give up. They should have some kind of wraith attacks in addition to PvP TW.
  • Northern - Dreamweaver
    Northern - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    hat an awesome idea....we should have waves of zerg..I mean wraiths swarming from a third base locale that attacks both factions more or less equally and randomly.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    There's a few fixes that I've liked, the problem with more TWs per time slot is mostly that I cannot think of one faction that can survive Regenesis over 5 minutes, other than maybe Dynasty and Spades. So 6 TWs with 3 minutes break in between them would still mean just 1 faction gets land (the one that does defend the 5 minutes) while other 5 get stomped in under 5 minutes... Eventually they'll give up, get fed up, and join either the "big bully" or the "stronger" underdogs, which still kills the concept of small TWs.

Instead,(or maybe combined with your idea) I would expand the concept of alliances into TW. Making both factions able to invite "allied" guests into TW and bring them to the battlefield. Limit the amount of allied forces per faction to 40 (half) of the maximum TW roster allowed in instance. How would allies benefit from helping would be a problem though.

Balancing isn't about nerfing only. Yes Regen is a big faction and they might be looked at as bullies, but believe me trials in medium and hard mode are made for factions like Regen to complete. Smaller factions had a hard time completing easy mode, I can't even imagine how much it'll take them to do medium or hard mode, and this game does not revolve solely around TW.

We have to find a way of balancing TWs so that it doesn't affect the established factions, and so it also involves growing factions. I'd very much agree that you shouldn't need a land to TW. You should be able to declare a war against another faction without land and set some sort of spoil from within the banks of both factions. I also think that TW should happen on more regular basis rather than only in the weekends, that would hurt us much more than 6 TWs a week.

I think the game needs to take the concept of PvE TW and turn it into a raid-like instance where you can get the drops to build your faction base. It is unfair that you have to pay like 500(?)m for it.

The game says its anti-big factions, but faction trials and faction rewards in general are aimed to elite factions and players, I understand that small factions have a hard time getting to this points, specially when the game itself it's designed for players to leave small factions and join bigger ones consistently until you reach the "bully". But the solution isn't to kill the bully, it's to request for better content for smaller groups.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Northern - Dreamweaver
    Northern - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    From the standpoint of the my multi faction dreamweaver experience... Factions really have to keep a high percentage of active players versus semi active. This is more hard because friendships etc and it sucks to have to kick someone just because they can only log on to play x amount of hours per x amount of time. Would be nice if we had a higher total limit for all factions so that the percent could stay the same,but would result in factions actually fielding all 80 in tw an having enough online at any given time for atleast the easier 9 trials.

More tws with equal amounts of players might make it a bit more fun. Certainly even the top 10 factions could benefit from having more online for the 9 trials.