Pk Timer Help???

Vital_Slash - Sanctuary
Vital_Slash - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
My alt has been stuck in PK and ive neglected to ever getting it out. Last i check it was 9 hours left. I read the little thing about PK and if you kill Mobs the same lvl or higher, the pvp timer goes down a bit. Well... i need some specifics so i dont keep wasting my time killing mobs for no reason.
Its ok... IM AN ARTIST!
Post edited by Vital_Slash - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2011
    I've heard that, but I never really pay attention to my cooldown time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khiren - Lost City
    Khiren - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    In my experiences, it's around 2 minutes off per mob.

It really does work, just don't count it minute by minute; act as if you're grinding, you lose infamy and you get drops. Make sure to monitor your SL and reset it when it's about to go off (if you want to sell drops, after it goes off), but you should be able to lose the infamy in a day easily.
  • Vital_Slash - Sanctuary
    Vital_Slash - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Does it still count if you're Squaded with a lvl 100+? lol
    Its ok... IM AN ARTIST!
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    They really should tell us how much the white named mobs take off from your timer.

It can be annoying having to calculate how much time you have left because firstly it could be 2:01 hours or 2:59 hours, you'll have to spend a stupid amount of time staring at your timer to correctly get the hour.

Then you'll have to kill some mobs, but also time how long that killing takes.

and AGAIN you'll have to stare at your timer until it the moment it goes to '1 hour left" which really means it's 1:59:59.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Demonicin - Lost City
    Demonicin - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    easy way is to go down to raging tide and kill the lvl 100 worms on the beach. they only have 400hp so they're a 1 shot. they are elemental immune so bring a bow. thats what i always do and i burn hours like crazy. 50 worms=1hour off. that's the tested and confirmed rate. glb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i live my life just the way i feel
    i'm a gangster and i gotta keep it real
  • Deadlife - Lost City
    Deadlife - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    go afk overnight when you are sleeping, granted you sleep like a normal person.
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    go afk overnight when you are sleeping, granted you sleep like a normal person.

That is what i did. I never figured out how to attack NPC in nirvana after going in pk mode, so after that run i became a shop that night. Never fun to be in pk mode for me.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    That is what i did. I never figured out how to attack NPC in nirvana after going in pk mode, so after that run i became a shop that night. Never fun to be in pk mode for me.

You have to hold down control when attacking NPCs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    You have to hold down control when attacking NPCs.

Thank you, will try it out next time :).