Very disappointed

Options
mysticaltoona
mysticaltoona Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Etherblade (West)
i'm very disappointed with the way things are going in this server at the moment particularly in tw. i cash-shopped complete rank 9 because there are many of them now, only to expect that the tw will not be that fun anymore. nemesis will take over the map as expected and ascend will just die and continue losing members. i feel like quitting the game after all of what i invested into it. i just wanna have fun and idk why that's not happening anymore. even immunity is dead now. it seems like tw started to die down ever since immunity weaken. i miss small factions tw but i don't think the smaller factions are having fun tw themselves. i think its time for another tw map reset..

oh wells idk i guess i won't be logging on for now. i'm a college student and with all the school tw is the only thing that i always look forward on the weekends. i know i'm QQ'ing, it's just a game as they say but i can't help but feel sad.

i hope things will change in the coming weeks. b:byeb:byeb:bye

reespectfully,
a concerned citizen
Post edited by mysticaltoona on

Comments

• ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There is a small handful of people on the server that feels the same way. The rest are re.tards and cowards... Unfortunate for us, re.tards have heavy credit cards, and cowards are welcome to map dominating focused factions. And the amazing part of it is, none of them give a rats *** about TW fun, they just want to be insta winners..

You s1r or a minority...stand down boy! yous can't be speakin.
    re
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The biggest problem on this server is ego (Yeah I'm one to speak right?). This server has a lot of potential but everyone thinks they can do it better than the next. We have tons of factions that are / were TW oriented but never gained the momentum due to lack of population on the server.. They didn't get the hint to merge them into Ascend / Immunity.

Now as far as Immunity goes, people justly leave them due to poor leadership there. No one wants a f'king dictator for a leader, its a freaking game. Until people come together it will continue to be one ended TWs and not equal.

Ascend has chosen to, no-show / not plan for, TWs with Nemesis because they don't think they will be fun even though those TWs, if they did, would last 1-2 hours long. But that isn't enough for them evidently, I guess they need to win to have it be fun or something idk.

The decisions made by those in leadership are the reasons everyone is so separated. Nothing we can do about that except hope someone with common sense steps into those positions.

A lot of people think this is Nemesis's (My fault) fault... I don't see how that is that case, for people liking our faction and wanting to join? For understanding how to organize a TW? Unreasonable to ask that we not... prepare for TW like we always have.

I hope that the leadership in Ascend can be solidified and regain their strength in organization and team work.

I hope that Immunity removes Buffy_Anne as leadership before he destroys a fourth faction now. They have potential but... not him, just the faction as it self.

Until those things are addressed I don't see how anything is going to change in TW. But who knows that's just my opinion I could be totally wrong.
    Winning b:pleased
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There is a small handful of people on the server that feels the same way. The rest are re.tards and cowards... Unfortunate for us, re.tards have heavy credit cards, and cowards are welcome to map dominating focused factions. And the amazing part of it is, none of them give a rats *** about TW fun, they just want to be insta winners..

You s1r or a minority...stand down boy! yous can't be speakin.

Arnt you full rank 9 and like silly refines? ijssssssssssssssss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Omg I Get It... But Im too Busy IRL.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Arnt you full rank 9 and like silly refines? ijssssssssssssssss

Mhm--- And I took it to a none factor faction, with only a handful of r9ers, in an attempt to help bring another factor into the game... Instead of feeding one single faction, (with yet another R9), that is already near maxed..

This server simply isnt big enough to have several r9 dominate factions running around. There is only room for one. My statement of people being **** is simple, A person spend THOUSANDS of USD, and only apply that power where it isn't even needed. Then QQ, in WC/forums/GC how boring TWs are, and how boring the game is over all....since really the only thing worth playing in this game after buying OPness is TWs...

As far as "good leaders" go, really, the shift of the server, and the security and EYEcandy of any faction, becomes a deciding factor when people go faction shopping... People that want to ride coattails of winners, don't join faction lacking in well know CSers... And people that spend tons of money in game, don't want to join a faction, and be fail. Most of all.... ALOT of people don't seem to want to earn a win---

Ascend,EG, Immunity... Been up and down with leadership (I say EG because anyone who really knows, i was the only one really trying to lead em)--- And typically when someone takes leadership over a faction, they tend to change the pace of co-leaders, officers etc etc--- People in this server is so facking emo over other people, they end up leaving in mass numbers, all because some one was ellected officer. Which then starts a domino of doomsday effect----ZOMGZARRS!! people left faction!...so they dessert too.

leaving only one faction on server guaranteeing current stability... The plus side is, they are OP as hell too.. So honestly at this point, you could be the most demanding arrogant leader ever known on the server, and have some of the worst officers assisting... wouldn't matter, people suck that stuff up like gravy if it comes with status benefits..
    re
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I hope that Immunity removes Buffy_Anne as leadership before he destroys a fourth faction now. They have potential but... not him, just the faction as it self.

Won't happen... back in 1987, when I was co-leader Of EG, I seen that we would be facing moreless a brick wall namely because of game mechanics (threatened by heavy r9 factions remember?) while ourselves never possessed the eyecandy to attract super ubbber superheros to join us,---Even tho we had 80+ loyal players show for TW every week, it was obvious they would not hold a candle to the odds against them..

Me, being a guy that likes an interesting server... Decided maybe we should return the favor of the support of immunity back, and take our most passionate TWers over there, and assist in the fight against Ascend (when they were the OMGawOP faction on server) Since, after all...EG was going to be looking forward to a month or so of 15 min TWs...

He ofcourse baulked at my proposition, played on the members that knew my plans hearts, and preached that he will die with EG, (even cried in vent from what I was told) And will continue to build EG!

Simple fact--- He didn't want to move to immunity, and be nothing but a member... He was quick to dump EG, when offered leadership, all the land, and access to all of their stuff tho lolol---

So, Immunity is done, He would not if asked turn the role over to anyone else, even if it meant some GOOD for his members, like moving to immunity would have been for them MONTHS ago...

And if he was to even change/hand it over to someone, it would be someone he is close enough to, to get it back on demand... like Immunity's founder Kerria???
    re
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The biggest problem on this server is ego

hilarious
    No one wants a f'king dictator for a leader, its a freaking game.

hilarious

common sense

hilarious
    A lot of people think this is Nemesis's (My fault) fault... I don't see how that is that case

hilarious

I could be totally wrong.

spot on partner

:edit: can't help myself but laugh. you mean I get to enjoy life AND come back home to read this? this is better than TW.

oh how quickly you change from being the major **** that you are to now when all of a sudden you want to appeal to the servers needs as soon as people might start thinking about leaving nemesis.

if you actually cared about competition / fun, and not just for the sake of pleasing people in your faction to stop them from eventually leaving, you would not need to depend on other people to make the server interesting, you'd know how to take a step back and do it yourself, such as yours truly. but you can't do that now can you, because thats not what you care about.

i would split my faction in two just to make competition, and then get criticized for it, before I had the audacity to come onto the forums and grief people for not being 'up to the challenge.' you would do everything you could, such as by coming on these forums and making stupid assertions, BEFORE you had to do anything about it yourself. and that will forever mark the difference between the guy that hands out fun on ice cream cones, and the guy that throws red tape on them. don't talk to other people about this being a game, we got that memo. now you need to.

it's beating a dead horse to say more. to lay out the examples would end in vain like previous times because you are the least introspective person here. you can't even remember words you jockeyed for months on end without having to have to play dumb and ask about it.

all the answers to your problems were laid out perfectly in everything I said the past few days. Told ya bro, you need to stop depending on me to make your life worthwhile. that goes for the rest of nemesis too. the day you realize you can make competition happen yourself by not zerging is the day I can't make you feel stupid anymore. by now, i want that more than probably even you all. : )
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mhm--- And I took it to a none factor faction, with only a handful of r9ers, in an attempt to help bring another factor into the game... Instead of feeding one single faction, (with yet another R9), that is already near maxed..

lol so noble of you... not sure how that is accomplishing anything whatsoever but ok.

hilarious

hilarious

hilarious

hilarious

spot on partner

:edit: can't help myself but laugh. you mean I get to enjoy life AND come back home to read this? this is better than TW.

oh how quickly you change from being the major **** that you are to now when all of a sudden you want to appeal to the servers needs as soon as people might start thinking about leaving nemesis.

if you actually cared about competition / fun, and not just for the sake of pleasing people in your faction to stop them from eventually leaving, you would not need to depend on other people to make the server interesting, you'd know how to take a step back and do it yourself, such as yours truly. but you can't do that now can you, because thats not what you care about.

i would split my faction in two just to make competition, and then get criticized for it, before I had the audacity to come onto the forums and grief people for not being 'up to the challenge.' you would do everything you could, such as by coming on these forums and making stupid assertions, BEFORE you had to do anything about it yourself. and that will forever mark the difference between the guy that hands out fun on ice cream cones, and the guy that throws red tape on them. don't talk to other people about this being a game, we got that memo. now you need to.

it's beating a dead horse to say more. to lay out the examples would end in vain like previous times because you are the least introspective person here. you can't even remember words you jockeyed for months on end without having to have to play dumb and ask about it.

all the answers to your problems were laid out perfectly in everything I said the past few days. Told ya bro, you need to stop depending on me to make your life worthwhile. that goes for the rest of nemesis too. the day you realize you can make competition happen yourself by not zerging is the day I can't make you feel stupid anymore. by now, i want that more than probably even you all. : )

lol at your naivety

1 dollar to anyone who cares what this kid says anymore... lost cause.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol so noble of you... not sure how that is accomplishing anything whatsoever but ok.

Oh I'm sorry, is there a need to feel a sense of accomplishments in a game? Ok if so....umm I accomplished actual 3 hour challenges =) precisely what I wanted.
    re
  • _Quaz_ - Archosaur
    _Quaz_ - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hmmm, Well Hi.. some of you guys might know me from the movie 'shewonttakealthat'.,

I'm not used to post in forum and I doubt I will take the habit of doing it. I just wanted to spit my idea about this 'right from the heart post'. Really I almost cried 'Not'.

From how I see things if you care is... getting OP in that game with your CC is exactly the thing you do when you intend to get bored. I won't start any lessons here but buying everything is just like entering a cheat code to me. Yes! We all want to be better and its totally normal. What's bad is the players including pwi veterans who tends to forget what the game really is: A GAME. Not a life threatening situation implying you need R9 or you seriously suck.

Nevertheless, human being the way he is, some people will always compete to be on the top of the food chain. This can't be changed and its our nature. I personally don't give a fvk about getting stuff asap. I consider the game will be over when I get everything maxed.

I really do respect people who wanna be the strongest, I'm just not taking the game seriously enough to aim for that I guess.

So I guess my point is I'm out of the league for tws, and I'm not r9. But I like pwi and I'm having fun playing this game. You should be able to have fun too
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    swtor... so... close... dieing... to... play...
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • PhantomThief - Archosaur
    PhantomThief - Archosaur Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Anyone else get the feeling they are reading a campaign ad?

Also, its funny how Geo is moreorless promising 2 hour TWs that (I'm guessing) will be like Ascend's last attempt at Mount Lantern. They'll hold back and play around for 2 hours before letting loose and facestomping. I think that's mainly why Ascend is talking of no shows and going in unorganized against Nemesis. No one wants to be used and toyed with. Its disrespectful.

On topic, I think TW on this server has been and always will be screwed.
    A sword can cut a man in twain, but words can shake a fortress to the ground.
  • kintena
    kintena Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Omg I Get It... But Im too Busy IRL.

b:dirty get ur *** in tw b:dirty
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You're my hero _Geogaddi b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hmmm ... seriously ... is it worth coming back? i kind of miss Arch ...
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

lol at your naivety

1 dollar to anyone who cares what this kid says anymore... lost cause.

I thank you for showing that there still are ppl who are even more lost than I am, though not in the same sense I assume. But when life is hard and everything seems dark, it really improves your mood to see that the pope is still the pope who keeps amusing people with his refined community.

I wonder, have you ever lifted your finger to promote competition on this server? I for one dont count bs pr to keep your members from leaving into that category and we both know that you have no intentions of having real competition. We both know you`ve never been into real competition, just something to toy with.

I dont care if you get your kicks from having the map w/o competition, its not my problem anymore. I only ask you to cut the **** but Im certain you wont do that, which amuses me to no end. If you ever want to get rid of your problems, you have to face you have them and you, my friend, live in denial. I still prefer you like this, whenever I`m feeling down I can count on you and check the forums to feel better. Nothing like seeing there are some depths you know you`ll never fall into, even if you felt like you`d be too far down to ever get back up.

Ps. You can mail that dollar to me, there is no such thing as too much money, simply humanity that is easily corrupted.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • SIX_SIN - Archosaur
    SIX_SIN - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hello

i see alot of complaints about TW, there are outher things to guilds to besides tw. such as trials not which got server 2x drops and stuff,and just being with friends is nice. but all i see is people complaining why not do something about it make a good guild and recruit or join a current one and build it back up? i know easyer said then done but better then just QQing on the forums about how nem is to big. the big bad wolf is always going to be the faction takeing the most land or never loseing. and ascend 3 weeks ago 3h tw and they won so WTH then they lose 2 weeks and u got people rage Quiting cuz they did not wanna no show nem sad, and alot of nems high levels did leave to make a diff faction yes old nem players but join them make a second BA faction (there is always room for 2). but i have no problems with anyone love u all and hope to see a faction to challeng us soon. and just so u know im not rideing any coat tails this is first big faction i have been in. was in elusive when we took down narla and so on iv always been in the under dog faction till now!

so with this i say laters b:thanks
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hello

i see alot of complaints about TW, there are outher things to guilds to besides tw. such as trials not which got server 2x drops and stuff,and just being with friends is nice. but all i see is people complaining why not do something about it make a good guild and recruit or join a current one and build it back up? i know easyer said then done but better then just QQing on the forums about how nem is to big. the big bad wolf is always going to be the faction takeing the most land or never loseing. and ascend 3 weeks ago 3h tw and they won so WTH then they lose 2 weeks and u got people rage Quiting cuz they did not wanna no show nem sad, and alot of nems high levels did leave to make a diff faction yes old nem players but join them make a second BA faction (there is always room for 2). but i have no problems with anyone love u all and hope to see a faction to challeng us soon. and just so u know im not rideing any coat tails this is first big faction i have been in. was in elusive when we took down narla and so on iv always been in the under dog faction till now!

so with this i say laters b:thanks

The server is jaded with asshats, and *******- Keep one thing in mind- 90% of a faction that claims to want TW- that percentage of members actually don't- You know how many people are even in Nems at this very moment that don't even care about TW?

You would be amazed to discover a larger portion of them could careless about a competetive TW, most joined after the recent successes, and just simply enjoy basking in the sunlight of the other's hardwork...

As much as I rant about the current situation, I'd never hold fault to those in Nems that been there when they were a losing factor, and even in 3rd to forth in power on the map- Its the morons that continue to dislike TW, yet contribute insane OPness to one single faction.. And namely the ones that continue to be like zombies searching for brains, ending up there all because a faction they are in didn't hand over glorifying victories on a silver platter---

Ya right, there is more to a faction than TW---but even in current PWI, with trials, friends, all that jazz, really the only thing viable in this game to compensate for the time and money spent, is the fun togetherness of a win or loss on the weekends---

But as long as you have morontards that cant even stomache the concept of TW supporting the strongest of the strongest for 15 mins, just so they can get back to cyber banging, and continue leaching the bragging rights on this server... the map will always support on tunnel of brainless balls in one direction.

Is all determined on what faction is the flavor of the month--- few months ago, it was Acsend, last month for a breif period Immunity (till gral became a dumbass) And now Nems.... (and Kat, aries, and a few others held them together to add to the flavor of faction stability for those NONE TWers wanting a glorified family faction---
    re
  • failyour
    failyour Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nemesis is the reincarnation Narla. Narla/Nemesis is the only faction to exist from the beginning of the server till now. So really they are not a fly by night faction at the very worst they are a long lived faction that may someday die. On the other hand elusive destroyed the original Narla with two 3 hour tw's and one win. No faction lives forever. Sanctuary had Nefarious. Nefarious victories in large part created the Archosaur server then one day Nefarious fell. We are incredibly far from having a single dominant faction on this server. we have a great server that right now has only a single faction focused on both pve and pvp aspects. grats to nem on the win and forget disappointment lets look to improvement by everybody else. Nem is very far from unbeatable. They are just the best faction today for more reasons than just thier tw victory.

and yes I do realize it was a rambling reply with many errors in grammar and punctuation.
  • SIX_SIN - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ya this is more then just tw for me..i joined nem before they started winning not becuse i thought they would be the best but for friends. now that they are winning yes we get extras to ride coat tails but they still make up the guild. the guild is no one is better then anyone eles we are a family. and yes u can be a jerk and lol but u know we are going to be here for awhile untill people get over them self's and stop complaining. i hope that someone reads all these and makes/joins a faction to take our place but not going to happen here on forums. and a big part of the game is TW but there is so much more. and everyone and myself in nem loves tw not all get in but they wait for there chance to live in glory lmao. but from what ur saying is we should split up and make outher fations stronger Really! if 2 guild came together immun and ascend bam a faction to rival us but not going to happen cuz no one wants to leave there faction..and we got rescind comeing out of the wood works they got alot r9 u wanna beat us help them be all they can ijs.

but poke and prod all u want dont keep complaining do something about it!! b:victory
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The best "family" faction is ta friendslist---

dont need to be a part of a map dominate faction, to have the elements of the so called faction your in-- as an exscuse to remain---ijs
    re
  • SIX_SIN - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i remain even through all ridicule because they are family not just some place to get my weekly TW fix......
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ya this is more then just tw for me..i joined nem before they started winning not becuse i thought they would be the best but for friends. now that they are winning yes we get extras to ride coat tails but they still make up the guild. the guild is no one is better then anyone eles we are a family. and yes u can be a jerk and lol but u know we are going to be here for awhile untill people get over them self's and stop complaining. i hope that someone reads all these and makes/joins a faction to take our place but not going to happen here on forums. and a big part of the game is TW but there is so much more. and everyone and myself in nem loves tw not all get in but they wait for there chance to live in glory lmao. but from what ur saying is we should split up and make outher fations stronger Really! if 2 guild came together immun and ascend bam a faction to rival us but not going to happen cuz no one wants to leave there faction..and we got rescind comeing out of the wood works they got alot r9 u wanna beat us help them be all they can ijs.

but poke and prod all u want dont keep complaining do something about it!! b:victory

It`s not the Nem that is disliked, not even the pope as a person to a certain degree, though his actions have always raised quite a bit of opinions. I myself dislike a lot of things Nem has been the symbol for this server but that`s never been the main issue for me. It`s the denial, the whole bs of trying to look good and not just admitting of what they are. That of course isn`t something whicht could include every Nem member but it`s the ones that are vocal who matter when forming opinions bout different factions.

We could take the pope as an example, his actions in game and around it have always indicated that he "only" cares bout the map control yet he comes up with statements like he doesnt really care bout it and is "all about fun". I find that to be plain dishonesty and that`s where my main issue has always been with him, a guy who says one thing and does the other. I see him as an egoistical jerk who cant be reasoned with as he wont focus on subject but personalities, egos and everything but things that really matter. Ego is a terrible thing and I hope that even him finds a way around it someday, for his own sake.

But I do have question for you, as like you said you wouldnt leave Nem `cause you find it like a family to you in this game, why should others leave theirs to bring competition to Nem? If Nem has issue with the lack of competition, it`s their problem to create some and not tell others to merge. But if we take that approach, we cant forget that other factions too cant say they are all bout high end competition if they arent willing to merge. Of course it`s not as simple as it sounds as this server is old enough to have tensions between ppl who simply dont get along and "forcing" them into same faction would just create problems.
  • SIX_SIN - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ta answer u no if people feel they are in a faction that is family no they should not leave but i do not want to see them posting about how unfair tw is, and as far as i know we dont have a problem with tw it is just all the outher who posted here have problems with how we are to much. and i was saying if they have a problem help a faction/make one to rival us they they dont have to post here about how unfair it is ijs..
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ta answer u no if people feel they are in a faction that is family no they should not leave but i do not want to see them posting about how unfair tw is, and as far as i know we dont have a problem with tw it is just all the outher who posted here have problems with how we are to much. and i was saying if they have a problem help a faction/make one to rival us they they dont have to post here about how unfair it is ijs..

I havent logged PWI for ages to do more than chat with friends, well mostly pming hey and seeing if I get reply. But there has always been the egos who will be "whining" for not having competition and that clearly isnt something which includes you. I cant see that changing, it`s always been part of Nem and will be part of Nem till the day it disbands for good.

I can still remember the time Nem got fakebidded and didnt get TW, the amount of QQ on WC was plain ridiculous. The situation was so darn amusing as the same kids, who had been trolling Zulusive for getting fakebidded week earlier, were the loudest whiners of the month. I did bring this up to point out that even if the fun competitive TWs arent something Nem is about, TWs are still aspect of the game that has always mattered to Nem and denying it comes close to dishonesty.

I would love to see the situation turned around, some other faction completely rolling Nem and seeing how opinions change in Nem. No wait, we saw that and I believe we could still quote the pope how he disliked the situation and how he found a place to offer critique. If Nem wasnt the one rolling, you can bet your *** they`d be whining over the situation and as past has shown, more vocally than the others.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL, this truly is hilarious. The one point that actually had a semblance of validity, albeit misdirected because those guys are kept so in the dark over there and literally don't know better, was "but we worked hard to get where we are in nemesis, we deserve to be numba wan!"

Yeah, they really worked hard, until someone defines what it means to work hard on a video game and they realize how stupid they just made themselves look, lol. But how is that even an argument for waiting to have fun? This is a game isn't it? Or do principles of doing something because they 'deserve' it matter more? Those are uh.. sound ethics for the internet? Narla said the same thing. Hey, if they can have fun without legitimate TW's by all means let them bask in the glory of dat PVE, but you gotta wodner why they care so much if Ascend doesn't put that much effort back in TW'ing against them.

Elusive "deserved" to take everything, but I extended a respect to everybody in my faction to do what they pleased, even if that meant leaving, and thus the criticism of not caring much as a leader because I wasn't going to pull any punches and pretend to be this big zerg that everybody could become empowered in by staying. But I never said I cared much as a leader to begin with, I just do what other people don't, and thats bypass the bs and find parts of the game that are actually worth enjoying. As I said, we never sat at the top assuming people had to put in so much more time and effort to 'catch up' before there was competition. It's a game hahah, thats such an absurd notion. We'll just make that fun happen now by breaking our faction up.

See the reason I and the others that used to stand for that in Elusive were ever able to do that is because there is still good **** in our testes and we can reproduce. Mango on the other hand... well, I'm pretty sure there exists only a disturbing amount of alcohol from a depressing night of missed trial quotas. So any faction he runs on this game is the closest thing he can have to a child. And thus every **** thing he's ever done to protect it : (

Its like this, people in nemesis just like to play the game a lot more, a looot more. No knock for that, the knocks come when they try to think that means anything more than just their choice to spend more of their time on a video game than other people. Its like, ok? Lol. It's not hard to just put together a bunch of people and beat their faction for 2 weeks, that's been accomplished how many times already? The problem is nobody else cares as much about this game as mango does, and so we are not going to continue to log on every day furthering a silly cause. He, on the other hand, will do everything he can to "dominate" because he does not actually care for TW's that can be contested equally, with an unexpected outcome. And simply, put nobody else is interested in trying to "dominate." But to call that "skill?" No, its just him being pathetic because as blood put it so eloquently, he's just a drunk loser with nothing else to look forward to haha.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL, this truly is hilarious. The one point that actually had a semblance of validity, albeit misdirected because those guys are kept so in the dark over there and literally don't know better, was "but we worked hard to get where we are in nemesis, we deserve to be numba wan!"

Yeah, they really worked hard, until someone defines what it means to work hard on a video game and they realize how stupid they just made themselves look, lol. But how is that even an argument for waiting to have fun? This is a game isn't it? Or do principles of doing something because they 'deserve' it matter more? Those are uh.. sound ethics for the internet? Narla said the same thing. Hey, if they can have fun without legitimate TW's by all means let them bask in the glory of dat PVE, but you gotta wodner why they care so much if Ascend doesn't put that much effort back in TW'ing against them.

Elusive "deserved" to take everything, but I extended a respect to everybody in my faction to do what they pleased, even if that meant leaving, and thus the criticism of not caring much as a leader because I wasn't going to pull any punches and pretend to be this big zerg that everybody could become empowered in by staying. But I never said I cared much as a leader to begin with, I just do what other people don't, and thats bypass the bs and find parts of the game that are actually worth enjoying. As I said, we never sat at the top assuming people had to put in so much more time and effort to 'catch up' before there was competition. It's a game hahah, thats such an absurd notion. We'll just make that fun happen now by breaking our faction up.

See the reason I and the others that used to stand for that in Elusive were ever able to do that is because there is still good **** in our testes and we can reproduce. Mango on the other hand... well, I'm pretty sure there exists only a disturbing amount of alcohol from a depressing night of missed trial quotas. So any faction he runs on this game is the closest thing he can have to a child. And thus every **** thing he's ever done to protect it : (

Its like this, people in nemesis just like to play the game a lot more, a looot more. No knock for that, the knocks come when they try to think that means anything more than just their choice to spend more of their time on a video game than other people. Its like, ok? Lol. It's not hard to just put together a bunch of people and beat their faction for 2 weeks, that's been accomplished how many times already? The problem is nobody else cares as much about this game as mango does, and so we are not going to continue to log on every day furthering a silly cause. He, on the other hand, will do everything he can to "dominate" because he does not actually care for TW's that can be contested equally, with an unexpected outcome. And simply, put nobody else is interested in trying to "dominate." But to call that "skill?" No, its just him being pathetic because as blood put it so eloquently, he's just a drunk loser with nothing else to look forward to haha.

b:bye Hi again good to see you again but not reading this on either
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options

I`ve tried to cut the mean on me but I still do giggle when others do it accurately. And if the poor **** finds comfort in alcohol, I do be jealous of that so dont use drunk in bad light! >:(
  • SIX_SIN - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options

i for one play this alot QQ but it is nice to log on and see my friends in nem. and it is so hard to put together a faction because of ego's and what not thats y we have aps to get in..outher wise it is as u said beat them to weeks then everyone so fed up with eachouther it falls apart after 2 week. or guild leader quits QQ. but i have not problems with u proski i consider u a friend hope u da same but i like nem and geo is a friend tob:victory

nem is not going anywhere so lets see some factions rise up if u wanna take us onb:kiss
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The biggest problem on this server is ego (Yeah I'm one to speak right?). This server has a lot of potential but everyone thinks they can do it better than the next. We have tons of factions that are / were TW oriented but never gained the momentum due to lack of population on the server.. They didn't get the hint to merge them into Ascend / Immunity.

Now as far as Immunity goes, people justly leave them due to poor leadership there. No one wants a f'king dictator for a leader, its a freaking game. Until people come together it will continue to be one ended TWs and not equal.

Ascend has chosen to, no-show / not plan for, TWs with Nemesis because they don't think they will be fun even though those TWs, if they did, would last 1-2 hours long. But that isn't enough for them evidently, I guess they need to win to have it be fun or something idk.

The decisions made by those in leadership are the reasons everyone is so separated. Nothing we can do about that except hope someone with common sense steps into those positions.

A lot of people think this is Nemesis's (My fault) fault... I don't see how that is that case, for people liking our faction and wanting to join? For understanding how to organize a TW? Unreasonable to ask that we not... prepare for TW like we always have.

I hope that the leadership in Ascend can be solidified and regain their strength in organization and team work.

Until those things are addressed I don't see how anything is going to change in TW. But who knows that's just my opinion I could be totally wrong.

server is 100% dry, it looks like there are people. but when it comes down to it we just have alot of casual players. not a large amount of people that fall into the "on all the time" catagory. has been our issue and always will sadly. 2 factions is all that the server can sustain and peoples personal choices in choosing a faction really dictates who will be the next power house faction. its a huge issue across many F2P mmo's. hence why i havent really touched anything thats not a monthly subscription lately :)

anyways point is i 100% agree with ya, and hopefully Ascend will remain strong in player base and structure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail