9 Trials

SilverMinx - Lost City
SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
So far, from what little have I done of them, these are great new end-game content! Like a really big GV hehe. I am looking forward to trying all 9 trials at some point.

Only big problem is getting enough people on at the same time to do them LOL

I am wondering what other people think and how many guilds are doing them?

Cheers!
Post edited by SilverMinx - Lost City on

Comments

• Sjang - Lost City
    Sjang - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    wel in alot of guilds they try to do it but u need alot of people whit good gears to do it and alot of zenning chars. most fac farms it to get R8 recast for the people who arent rich to buy R9 lik e myzelf :P but i still think nv sec cast is better.

gl whit ure trails in venge and all the other fac ^^
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    we at kage couldn't get the 9th one done lol we found a way to do it we just gotta be a little faster b:pleased

gl with yours and gl to everyone else
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Only losers and squares still play this game.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    we at kage couldn't get the 9th one done lol we found a way to do it we just gotta be a little faster b:pleased

I explained FateCrusher how to do it... I guess You maybe You need more ppl.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I explained FateCrusher how to do it... I guess You maybe You need more ppl.

yeah lol we have about 30-40 people per trial and that cuts it for 1-8 we need more active people with some better gear but i still have fun in there win or lose lol and i havent had fun in the game for a while now other then TW
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2011

When the mobs come in, they stop before reaching the spawn point, easiest way I've seen was only keep up the Angels in one spot and pull the rest, the right side(when facing the spawns) stops before getting to the npc. This helps to keep the mobs in one ball much better making all the aoes being used on them incredibly effective. Seekers, Psychics, and wizards are the most effective classes for killing in the 9th trial.

And now I leave the Lost City forums "never" to post what should be basic information ever again! b:chuckle
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    When the mobs come in, they stop before reaching the spawn point, easiest way I've seen was only keep up the Angels in one spot and pull the rest, the right side(when facing the spawns) stops before getting to the npc. This helps to keep the mobs in one ball much better making all the aoes being used on them incredibly effective. Seekers, Psychics, and wizards are the most effective classes for killing in the 9th trial.

And now I leave the Lost City forums "never" to post what should be basic information ever again! b:chuckle

They know how to do it, they just lacking number of players.

Now leave Lost City and go to your fail server and faction to never be seen again. b:bye
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    They know how to do it, they just lacking number of players.

^ This. We've figured out multiple ways to do it, but lacking a lot on the man power to do it :/

Well that and gear power I guess....I mean if we had like multiple r9+12 or r8+10/NV+10 psy's, archers, wizards, seekers, bm's, barbs, etc. then this wuld be easy but sadly we don't b:sad
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ^ This. We've figured out multiple ways to do it, but lacking a lot on the man power to do it :/

Well that and gear power I guess....I mean if we had like multiple r9+12 or r8+10/NV+10 psy's, archers, wizards, seekers, bm's, barbs, etc. then this wuld be easy but sadly we don't b:sad

Even with these types of players it is no easy feat.
    People don't listen, start it early etc can cause you to fail easily.

Really wish they would make it so only execs and up could start the quests. Would eliminate alot of raging. b:angry
    b:bye
  • rollerpig
    rollerpig Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Really wish they would make it so only execs and up could start the quests. Would eliminate alot of raging. b:angry

I start early to **** with my faction and laugh maniacally when they're like LOL WHO START TRIALS ZZZ
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited November 2011

The other day we took a small break before starting trial 5. Got in and realized somebody had gone ahead and started the quest ages ago, since the numbers were down in the 20s. managed to save the instance but that caused some major stress.

Only allowing exes+ to start the quests would be great. Either that, or we should be able to see WHO started the quest.