How do bms solo big room?

Options
mkat
mkat Posts: 74 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Blademaster
Hey guys just wondering, my friend keeps dieing with my sins bp. He wouldn't let me help DD said he wanted to solo it. I always see 100+ bms shouting for powerlvling service in WC. My bm not 100 yet so no way I'm gonna try it. Tried asking ppl in game, but they just say its easy. Saw a video on youtube but person only does half solo. Is only half at a time solo-able? I never went to a power lvl so dunno how they do it.

Here is my friends build...well what I remember of it. Cant remember the exact refines but I think for sure theres flawless shards. Cant remember belt, but I think a OHT one not sure. Also he said he just restated pure str, and he cant use my unicorn bow so Im guessing 200 dex. Also something like 7.6k hp

http://pwcalc.com/2d5d48f7d1974160
Post edited by mkat on

Comments

• Pytharia - Sanctuary
    Pytharia - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Use genie AD or apoth. HF/Tangle mire would help too.

Oh I should also add maybe killing the 4 captains would be best too. They're the ones that de-buff you and if you earth flame out of the group, kill them, you won't get de-buffed.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    remembering to have full chi before pull is a big help and stun mobs prior to HF so alot die before stun wears off....minimizes damage taken

but ya apoc pot at the right time or sutra if you have the chi for hp regen
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Half and half is the easy way to do big room, also the safe method.

If you want to do the whole room, then you will need to be fully chi'd up. So triple spark with full chi bar, have a genie with cloud erupt and make sure to only use cloud sprint to gather the mobs so they stay on you (pots are ok, but you might want to save their CD for when you start DD'ing mobs).
    Once you round them all up and take them back to npc at center you will want to stun, triple spark, cloud erupt, dragons, DD like mad, stun, DD more, stun, DD more, and repeat the stun and DD until the mobs are dead.

Pots can be used if you don't get chi in time to stun, something like dew of protection or stone turtle orbs to drop the physical dmg from the curse (dragon) amp they put on you that will normally take thier dmg from the 100-150 range to 200-350 range.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kill them before your stun ends. >_> b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Pretty much this. With decent axes you should be able to kill them in 2-3 hits with HF. So Stun, HF, Fissure, Highland cleave and they should all be dead. Depending on your hp and dmg you may mix it up, attacking with Fissure first, then stunning, then HF, Cleave, Fissure. Really, you should be able to do it without stun if you have bloodpaint.

A few other tips: Physical marrow. There are also only 4 mobs in the room that will curse you (double damage against you) and those are the 4 captain in the 4 groups down the center. Earthflame those out and kill them prior to the pull will make it much easier. If you are still having problems try either tangling mire to kill everything in 2-3 attacks, or chaining your stun (6 seconds) with AD (5 seconds) for 11 seconds of kill time before you even start getting hit.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just a tip Saku and Steopie, the OP said the hp was around 7.6k. Which is close to this bm's, that i'm posting on, hp. What I recommended for the full pull is basically the best method.

What you guys are saying would require a base minimum of 9k hp unbuffed :X

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i seen a lvl 90 bm nothing more than +2 armour, +3 wep and 5.4k hp pull bigroom in 2 halfs maybe ur friend is not quick enough ? repair ? wrong skill order ?

how about a experienced bm tell him a combo lol
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Me no think people even read comments below OP comment anymore b:sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Would this work?

Phys. Marrow>3 Spark>Cloud Erupt.>Dew of Star apo>HF>AoE
  • mkat
    mkat Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

He can't >.> b:shutup

@ Everyone, thanks alot for your replies, I will surely pass over your tips.
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Would this work?

Phys. Marrow>3 Spark>Cloud Erupt.>Dew of Star apo>HF>AoE

again, it would if you have good HP.

I suggest phys marrow > 3 spark > roar > white tea > mire > HF > aoe
    im not sure if roar would save enough time, it depends on the wpn and gears ofc.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    For a low hp low phys def bm?

3 spark>CE>HF>aoe spam with a rock powder on (the herbs for em are cheap and their a phys only dew of stars)
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • SweetyGal - Lost City
    SweetyGal - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What I normally do when we do Big Room.

Kill the captians as seeker die easy with them as per their debuff skill.

Barb gathers half room mobs to NPC.

I stun, Heavens, Fissure, Cleave all and mobs die after cleave.

Do this again for other half of the room. Just make sure your squad is ready and not kinda wondering what is happening as barbs like to think they can tank anything. b:angry
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What I normally do when we do Big Room.

Kill the captians as seeker die easy with them as per their debuff skill.

Barb gathers half room mobs to NPC.

Do this again for other half of the room. Just make sure your squad is ready and not kinda wondering what is happening as barbs like to think they can tank anything. b:angry

They're asking about solo, not squad.
  • SweetyGal - Lost City
    SweetyGal - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They're asking about solo, not squad.

What do you then do when you solo? The same? b:victory
  • snufalufaguss
    edited November 2011
    Options

That wont work solo. At least not if you have average gears.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options

Usually I:

Stun>Triple Spark>Cloud Erupt>HF>AoEs, but... I'm gonna try...

Triple Spark>Stun>Cloud Erupt>HF>AoEs

or maybe

Stun>AoEs until curse>Triple Spark>Cloud Erupt>HF

both of those seem promising :o
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Usually I:

Stun>Triple Spark>Cloud Erupt>HF>AoEs, but... I'm gonna try...

Triple Spark>Stun>Cloud Erupt>HF>AoEs

or maybe

Stun>AoEs until curse>Triple Spark>Cloud Erupt>HF

both of those seem promising :o

I mainly do invoke>demon sunder+ToP>arma these days.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I mainly do invoke>demon sunder+ToP>arma these days.

Wow a BM that can do Invoke.. that's some hax stuff right there :P
  • Zaradon - Heavens Tear
    Zaradon - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Sage BM here and i do the following at the big room.

Pulling the whole room, having myself 3 sparks prepared, when im about to wreck them i do >

3 spark + Tangling mire + Tree of Protection (Greatly boosts your HP and will also heal yourself)+ AoE (Highland's Cleave> Fissure> Drake Sweep> Roar> Highland's Cleave> Fissure).

Tip 1; When the mobs are stunned, i switch quickly to my fist to gather 1 spark for sutra (Since my ToP wore off).

Tip 2; When the mobs are stunned and you have no required chi for sutra, just leap away and run them until Roar cools down and stun them and finish them off while they are stunned.

Tip 3; If you are bloodpainted, its the easiest of all. 3 spark + tangling mire + ToP(Or sutra if you are able to get the chi) Use leaps and Roar as much as possible, saves your neck.

Tip 4; You can also try just stunning and aoe'ing them and when you get low on hp or mostlilely debuffed, use your tai chi (aka 3 spark :P )

My two pennies.
  • Tenasia - Heavens Tear
    Tenasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    My crappy BM with 9k HP and +10 GXes can solo big room with no charm (full buffs) by spark + cloud eruption + three main aoes after HF.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hum....like I said on the first page:

The simplest combo to use to kill them all in one go:

Roar of the Pride (preferablly demon so it's a 100% stun on ALL of them) > Triple spark > Cloud Erupt (Genie skill) > Heaven's Flame (If you have demon then congratz, you'll probably kill them in the first two AoE's) > Fissure > Highland Cleave > Drake Sweep

Usually by Drake sweep all of them but maybe a few that don't get crit on are dead, so the last few just pull out your claws and regain chi on.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warrioroftherose
    warrioroftherose Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    phys marrow->aoe stun->mire->DG->cleave. all dead. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snufalufaguss
    edited November 2011
    Options
    My crappy BM with 9k HP and +10 GXes can solo big room with no charm (full buffs) by spark + cloud eruption + three main aoes after HF.

Make a video of it.
  • RangerFEAR - Lost City
    RangerFEAR - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Soloing full big room pull is very easy for me, I just gather up mobs, dragon and spam aoe then stun them after dragon wears off. Pop a pot, use Diamond Sutra, and more aoe spam. :D It's really not that hard at all just all about timing and surviving. :)
  • Youleeah - Lost City
    Youleeah - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    mkat wrote: »
    Hey guys just wondering, my friend keeps dieing with my sins bp. He wouldn't let me help DD said he wanted to solo it. I always see 100+ bms shouting for powerlvling service in WC. My bm not 100 yet so no way I'm gonna try it. Tried asking ppl in game, but they just say its easy. Saw a video on youtube but person only does half solo. Is only half at a time solo-able? I never went to a power lvl so dunno how they do it.

Here is my friends build...well what I remember of it. Cant remember the exact refines but I think for sure theres flawless shards. Cant remember belt, but I think a OHT one not sure. Also he said he just restated pure str, and he cant use my unicorn bow so Im guessing 200 dex. Also something like 7.6k hp

http://pwcalc.com/2d5d48f7d1974160

Run skill---> phys marrow---> stun ---> dragon ----> most are dead.
  • Kirito - Lost City
    Kirito - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I would gather them all up and set them up so they are all in front of you then
    Phys Marrow -> Roar -> Highland Cleave -> Fissure -> Meteor Rush -> Kite a few secs -> Roar -> Highland Cleave -> Fissure -> 3spark -> etc
    b:surrendercheap way of doing it for us noobies
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    OMG epic necro!
    Its a shame to see all the info in this thread go to waste.
    If necro is such a problem auto lock every thread after 1 month/30 days.

Was bored yesterday, so i went to try and solo FC. Never done it before, dont like FC anyway. =[

Had a sin/cleric chaperone couple. Mainly for bp and ofcourse moral support.

Went alright, sin helped me on 2nd boss, the bubble guy? I didnt have Oxygen Bubble on genie yet.
    Only "trouble" i had was in the hallways getting magic mobs in range of my aoe's. Having ranged magic mobs outside of the aoe range when im hitting another group wont get me killed, but they slow you, so it just takes 2 long. :P

The boss thats spawns the bishops went down before he spawned a bishop, because the sin couldnt keep his hands of my boss. >.>
    Does anyone know what text appears in common chat prior to the bishop being summoned?

That screaming boss with the heavy magic aoe's also went down fast, before he could shout, but i would use basic cloud sprint to run away since my genie is always drained after start. Or Will, if he slows you, not sure about that.

Last boss before bigroom sleeps you and does an attack to leave you with 1 hp + 50% of your hp. Sin was bored again so the boss was down before this attack. D:

Only question about bigroom: how many flying harpy's in there? Taking them out along with the 4 captains is more then enough to pull the rest in 1 go.

Was thinking about spark + blade tornado, but i dont think bp works with blade tornado.
    Usually spark, hf, bolt [freezes me, but they come to me anyway :P], maybe drake sweep.
    Are there possibly increased life ones in there?
    No stunning btw, just a Stone Turtle Orb [well, the one that cuts all incoming dmg in half for 16 seconds].

Also, wich boss purges you? I want to get lvl11 bp at start and keep it until bigroom.
    If he tries to purge you, what text in common chat comes before the purge attempt?

Shelly if this is 2 necro, pls save this post. b:surrender
  • jeremymm420
    jeremymm420 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Gather them all, with cloud sprint, holy path, will of bodhi, holy path , physical marrow (too slow for me otherwise.) Roar, Mire, HF, Drakes Sweep (its demon for me), highland cleave, fissure, kite for a second in a circle :3 , Roar, finish the rest. (usually dead after the highland cleave with sac strike axes, but for weaker bms you can kite for a second, roar again, and finish the rest. Guess the triple spark works too, but ah, it is impossible to gather the whole room with just cloud sprint =P . Using apoth for phys defense along with jiaozi's will help, usually charmed though for that.
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Gonna save comment for tomorrow cause i really dont remember having to use that much combos with capt dead...will solo it just to write down what i did pretty much remember ..Stun/HF/BOT/domain/1-2 aoes they dead already. and i only have +10 Strikes and +4 g14 PVE hammers b:chuckle
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
This discussion has been closed.