Pee Vee Pee Video

Comments

• John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    rollerpig wrote: »
    before you stuff 2grand into a game for gear, you should at the VERY least know how to play your class, otherwise you look like an epic mistake

Playing your class =/= knowing everything. Additionally, everyone plays differently after the basics. If you dont think you should get R9 until you have absolute and utter mastery of a class, then absolutely noone should have R9.

Not that they should anyway imo,but thats a different discussion.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Not that they should anyway imo,but thats a different discussion.

/truth
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    before you stuff 2grand into a game for gear, you should at the VERY least know how to play your class, otherwise you look like an epic mistake

Nurfed knows how to play his class. He's in the fine tuning stages of his style and techniques. There's a vast difference in both concepts.
  • kyralily
    kyralily Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Nurfed knows how to play his class. He's in the fine tuning stages of his style and techniques. There's a vast difference in both concepts.

dying to +10 nv werebeasts in 1v1 as 9jun= Knowing your class?

sorry, but R8> NV, and If I can't kill a nirvana WB with rank eight, I'm not going rank nine: it's not a gear issues at the point of being rank nine, it's being too dumb to know what to do and time skillsets properly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    kyralily wrote: »

sorry, but R8> NV, and If I can't kill a nirvana WB with rank eight, I'm not going rank nine: it's not a gear issues at the point of being rank nine, it's being too dumb to know what to do and time skillsets properly

Hey there faceless poster, your opinion might actually be considered if you posted from your main, since right now you just come across as some random hater b:bye
  • rollerpig
    rollerpig Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hey there faceless poster, your opinion might actually be considered if you posted from your main, since right now you just come across as some random hater b:bye

I actually don't even have a main on your servers, plus female wizard avatars suck.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    kyralily wrote: »

AFAIK that barb was full +10 R9 being fully sharded. Big difference there.

Edit: It doesn't say but it does say +11/12 armor which is still a big difference.

Just because someone doesn't kill someone in a 1v1 doesn't mean they don't know what they're doing. You can't kill everyone in every single fight. Things happen where you get unlucky, you get stuck in the air from a blink, BM zerk crits around a charm etc etc. There are plenty of people that I bottle feed their *** to them in fights, and every now and then they'll zerk crit twice in a row with stun - hit.

Yes, Nurfed really didn't time his skills properly, which relates to fine tuning his tactics.
  • rollerpig
    edited November 2011
    AFAIK that barb was full +10 R9 being fully sharded. Big difference there.

Edit: It doesn't say but it does say +11/12 armor which is still a big difference.

Just because someone doesn't kill someone in a 1v1 doesn't mean they don't know what they're doing. You can't kill everyone in every single fight. Things happen where you get unlucky, you get stuck in the air from a blink, BM zerk crits around a charm etc etc. There are plenty of people that I bottle feed their *** to them in fights, and every now and then they'll zerk crit twice in a row with stun - hit.

Yes, Nurfed really didn't time his skills properly, which relates to fine tuning his tactics.

Look @Barbs axes, those are NV axes.
    edited November 2011
    Just because someone doesn't kill someone in a 1v1 doesn't mean they don't know what they're doing. You can't kill everyone in every single fight.

This.

R9 barbs are actually a good example. There's a number of r9 barbs on my server that can't do PvP to save their life, but the fact of the matter is that most people simply can't kill them 1v1 because the barb's charm cools down faster than their opponent can dish out damage.

Another example is when people claim they can kill r9s because they crit 1 shot an r9 player once or twice. The fact of the matter is that they're really not that great, they just got lucky and hit high one time.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Look @Barbs axes, those are NV axes.

Yes, they are second cast lunar nirvana axes. My mistake for saying full r9, though it was me being not so smart, I meant full armor/possibly belt. I went to look at the video again and he was wearing fashion so I couldn't tell.

@Dakill I hate that with a passion, especially when it's a sin who smacks his keyboard with the side of his face.

Also, I'll be doing some wizard PvP videos for Heaven's Tear in the near future, so look out :)
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    lol at you guys getting trolled by this rollerpig dude/girl.

post a vid of you tanking and killing a +12w/vit stone +11 orn'd barb. who has +12 zerk axes with +patk. gogo post yoru vid since you are so pro. cheers.

and lol at ppl still trying to troll the 1st vid skip to teh last page and not notice that everything they say has bene gone over like twice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqKhOwyvcZg&feature=related

Yea..that video made me feel that practice alone won't help you.

If you want, I can teach you how to play. PM me your e-mail address so I can add you on MSN and we can play around a bit. If you want.
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited November 2011
    I actually don't even have a main on your servers, plus female wizard avatars suck.

every time someone whose learned everything from a pserver post their opinion on this forum, i die a little inside. are you as bad as mumintroll that on your level 999 g100 mage you use light armour?

btw, let me see you solo a 40k+ hp wb that never leaves tiger/can 3 shot you/spams fury b:bye
  • rollerpig
    edited November 2011
    prof wrote: »
    every time someone whose learned everything from a pserver post their opinion on this forum, i die a little inside. are you as bad as mumintroll that on your level 999 g100 mage you use light armour?

btw, let me see you solo a 40k+ hp wb that never leaves tiger/can 3 shot you/spams fury b:bye

I don't play Private servers, I barely ****ing play this game due to school, hockey etc.

don't justify the barbs gear, you still outgear him, and you STILL died.

Edit: The barb was good, but Nurfed wasn't better, only his gear was.

Nurfed gear is just math based, while the Werebeasts Axes, I don't care about armor,because the weapon differential between the two was large, aren't
    the barb outskilled him, and obviously outgears him.
    edited November 2011
    since you said you don't play this game rollerpig. If you havent noticed full r9 leaves a wizard severly lacking in pdef. if you dont have JoSD with at least +9 gears, most melee's with nv+ weaps can 3 shot you.

gogo make a video of your pvp since your so good. maybe i'll elarn something
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Can we have pw calc of you nurfed?=]
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    since you said you don't play this game rollerpig. If you havent noticed full r9 leaves a wizard severly lacking in pdef. if you dont have JoSD with at least +9 gears, most melee's with nv+ weaps can 3 shot you.

gogo make a video of your pvp since your so good. maybe i'll elarn something

Garnet gems cost 2.5x less than JOSD's and boost your survival considerably more vs mele

+11 even on arcane armor costs the same and gives almost 50% more survivability per item

Who the hell gets full +9 instead of a few +10 items?
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited November 2011
    idk who does it, maybe someone with OCD or something. and why would you shard with gems that cost ~27mil each when your going to replace them. are tehy cheaper on your server?

http://pwcalc.com/3e622f9fd8777a62 1st vid

http://pwcalc.com/ebffef726a7b4ed0 2nd vid

http://pwcalc.com/0fce63653af088a3 currently

the g11 gems i have i regret using, but i got them all outta packs in one go. Was forever ago when MoG's were still farmable
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    idk who does it, maybe someone with OCD or something. and why would you shard with gems that cost ~27mil each when your going to replace them. are tehy cheaper on your server? 40 mil garnets 100 mill JOSD's here, and I would do either hat or cape 4 socket garnet gem on a sage wizzie even at endgame.

http://pwcalc.com/3e622f9fd8777a62 1st vid

http://pwcalc.com/ebffef726a7b4ed0 2nd vid

http://pwcalc.com/0fce63653af088a3 currently

the g11 gems i have i regret using, but i got them all outta packs in one go. Was forever ago when MoG's were still farmable

engrave your rings for phys def and swap rank 8 for a lunar if you really hate garnets. though at least on my server +11 on the cube necky would be cheaper than 1 JOSD.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited November 2011
    just got +11 cube neck today lol. and i have mag engraves on my rings. at this point pdef on rings just wouldnt really effect my % resistance. i'm now at 70% phys redux self buffed. lunar ring would add nice pdef but again what would it add in % defence. 1% full buffed (jsut guessing wtb an archer)? i'd rather go with the extra attack damage imho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rollerpig
    edited November 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou85LkcC-dw&feature=colike

There you go nurfed_you, take some notes, rookie :D
    edited November 2011
    awesome vid man, loved the music. have you been playing on harshlands cause valala loves to use trip spark. its pro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011

...seriously? Triple sparking? If that was a real 1v1 and not just you ganking a possibly afk barb, they would of invoked and made you look like an idiot.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ...seriously? Triple sparking? If that was a real 1v1 and not just you ganking a possibly afk barb, they would of invoked and made you look like an idiot.
    It kind of looked like the wizzy was being ganked not the other way around.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011

Wow you are an abomination of the wizard class.
  • rollerpig
    edited November 2011
    Are you guys kidding me? that guys well geared, clearly isn't afk at west gate, a major pvp spot on our pvp server, and to top it off he'd previously ganked me three times,if you'd read thechat box.

I can't believe how stupid these forums are.

@Fake nurfed
    any wizard worth their salt knows if you really want to kill something in pk, three spark, don't be stupid and spam ults, especially on a barb (hurr invoke Durr)
    edited November 2011
    most definately spam 3spark so that the barb can just invoke and you have no chi left.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Because you can clearly judge someones skill from a 30 second vid featuring one 3 spark crit.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • rollerpig
    edited November 2011
    awesome vid man, loved the music. have you been playing on harshlands cause valala loves to use trip spark. its pro
    Because you can clearly judge someones skill from a 30 second vid featuring one 3 spark crit.

not only that but PKPolice had ganked me three times before.
This discussion has been closed.