I found someone who play like me!!!

SoifonQC - Harshlands
SoifonQC - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
By clicking his icons!!!

TY SyntherosX you proved that I'm not that fail!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lWec3B9_EM

BTW I'm 2nd sin on damage ranking 512K yeah !!! I'll try again next weekend I have new IDA...
Post edited by SoifonQC - Harshlands on

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    It's stupid for a non-psy arcane to fight someone with +12 dags w/o faith. IDC if you're a god at timing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    hmm I can only guess Kalyptica lagged cuz there were 2 times where I think he had time to seal the sin, but he used AD too early or could have just used expel. Still its stupid how sins can do so much dmg to even a r9 wizard, totally broken classb:surrender
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    hmm I can only guess Kalyptica lagged cuz there were 2 times where I think he had time to seal the sin, but he used AD too early or could have just used expel. Still its stupid how sins can do so much dmg to even a r9 wizard, totally broken classb:surrender

u are right, synth is sage so she had 2 parts where she could have sealed. But I think she just got owned by spacebar. Either that or a hill. Could have been due to lag that she was on the ground in Synth's screen.

Edit: By hill, I mean, NEVER jump on a hill. You will get owned by rubberbanding
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    "Look guys, this +12 sin beat the class that stands no chance in ****ing hell against assassins by clicking on four buttons. Clearly this means manually clicking skills = pro"

Also did anyone start laughing their *** off at the dramatic music and camera angles in that video?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Omg guys anyone watching Syntheros' videos now?

How did we not notice this ****? Holy **** this is GOLD trolling material....
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wow, this TravesT person is a terrible player.

"Yossha!" You don't sound Japanese to me.

"I do not let archers plume shell, because then they become too hard to kill." They would be harder to kill with that skill up if they actually had it. I doubt sins need to pay attention to what other classes' skills are, anyway.

WTF is "reverse kiting" and how is it different from normal kiting?

That wasn't an ironguard, it was a sutra orb.

Why do you make videos with dramatic music and sweeping camera angles of victory for a class that requires so little effort that you can get away with never touching your keyboard while playing it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    To be fair tho, I have to click half of my skills due to the fact the PWI interface fails and can't assign more than 16 slots to an assignable hotkey.

The real reason I posted this was to increase my post count, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2011

It's like kiting. Cept in reverse.

So apparently you run towards your enemy and just keep going after you pass them.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    -sniffs- whats this -sniffs again- this smells like some fine untouched Grade-A trolling material.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    The thing that cracks me up is, if you faith out of a sin shadow tele stun, then jump up behind them and get on your aero, 9/10 of them will just stand there looking up at you like a 'tard while you nuke them for 50% of their hp air-to-ground.

Then they'll push shadow jump without getting on their aero 1st, so they end up teleporting up into the air towards me, then falling to the ground while I /lol /trollface and nuke them even more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    It's just more big-headed BS from another cheap-**** sin...the sleaziest class in the game.

b:surrender
  • SoifonQC - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Burnout!

I never seen you in-game, we sure don't play at same time zone OR you don't play alot....

I'm curious to do an 1v1 VS you !!!

AND _Nocturnal_ isn't that mystic from afterlife that just did his BH GV 2 waves with TONK and I ?
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wow, this TravesT person is a terrible player.

"Yossha!" You don't sound Japanese to me.

"I do not let archers plume shell, because then they become too hard to kill." They would be harder to kill with that skill up if they actually had it. I doubt sins need to pay attention to what other classes' skills are, anyway.

That wasn't an ironguard, it was a sutra orb.

Why do you make videos with dramatic music and sweeping camera angles of victory for a class that requires so little effort that you can get away with never touching your keyboard while playing it?

His commentary during the videos just made them hilarious, adding to the music and the camera angles. And seriously, it can't be that hard to tell the difference between a sutra and an ironguard. I don't use TW pots often and I still know that.

And from the looks of it, "reverse kiting" is running away from a person who's running away from you? Wouldn't that just make the kiting more effective..? *facepalm*
    Also did anyone start laughing their *** off at the dramatic music and camera angles in that video?
    I think he thinks he's still the hero that saves PWI from dangers like Jason Porritt in Secret Passage.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Well the videos of hit man vs travest were entertaining at least. Silly sage BM and their unbalanced Marrows against Archer.
  • zane2000
    zane2000 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18-KvuGMSEE&feature=related
    "They're not charmed" troll food anyone?
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited November 2011
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    zane2000 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18-KvuGMSEE&feature=related
    "They're not charmed" troll food anyone?

BM is keeping Archer stunned/bubbled and at a relatively close distance.
  • Rocketpower - Harshlands
    Rocketpower - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i wasted 30seconds of my life to watch this.....wtf
    On another note,there are quite a few ways to get out of sins stunlock(even as a wizard) and faith being only 1 of them.Per example,around 80% of the cases u can actually distance shrink when u are immobilised,u can actually try sealing/sleeping ur opponent(even if trying to do so when their tidal protection is on will possibly result in failure),3spark to purify and distance shrink,pop fortify(or even ad,even if it would be a waste of genie) in the beginning to avoid the tele stun,use badge of courage when ur fist stunned and etc...I mean,there are plenty of ways to get out of stunlock but mainly they all rely on genie and how well u can cope under this kind of situation.And yes,damage of sins even on r9 wizards is freaking insane...b:sweat
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    "No, both of them are uncharmed."

"Then how did his life go from half to full?"

"He must have potted, they're both sage."

"There, it did it again."

"Just player info them you can see they dont have a charm equipped."
  • Rocketpower - Harshlands
    Rocketpower - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    "No, both of them are uncharmed."

"Then how did his life go from half to full?"

"He must have potted, they're both sage."

"There, it did it again."

"Just player info them you can see they dont have a charm equipped."

please don't remind me that.....please don't.....i am traumatised.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Burnout!

I never seen you in-game, we sure don't play at same time zone OR you don't play alot....

I'm curious to do an 1v1 VS you !!!

AND _Nocturnal_ isn't that mystic from afterlife that just did his BH GV 2 waves with TONK and I ?

Sure, we can 1v1 anytime. I don't see the point though. If you lose, it would only prove you don't know how to play a sin, given you have +12 R9 dags and the most OP pvp class in game. If you win, it still doesn't prove you're any good, given you're a +12 R9 sin and the most OP pvp class in game.

I will pm u.

Edit: About the GV... I don't really see how running all the way up to the end of GV and not setting up at least the mana regen aura saves that much time. Just go sit @ god's eye and take a bathroom break after each of the waves, for christ's sake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Just go sit @ god's eye and take a bathroom break after each of the waves, for christ's sake.

I am a 'repair after every wave' kind of person...
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c47xGajyWGw&feature=related

I found that to be disgusting. 20K HP BM killed, and not for any particular lack of skill, because he clearly tried twice in a row to stunlock, and syn's antistun (you could see that he timed the stun just right, too) was off, but OP status evasion skill owns all. Why give them anti stun at all then?

Additionally, why record this ****?

Small note, wikipedia says that reverse kiting is a valid term, but Syntheros was just using it wrongly. Kiting is physically moving your char away from the target; reverse kiting is physically moving the target away from your char. Things like Bramble tornado, Will of the Pheonix, Wingspan, seal, etc count as reverse kiting.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    tfi2f wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c47xGajyWGw&feature=related

I found that to be disgusting. 20K HP BM killed, and not for any particular lack of skill, because he clearly tried twice in a row to stunlock, and syn's antistun (you could see that he timed the stun just right, too) was off, but OP status evasion skill owns all. Why give them anti stun at all then?

No the BM deserved to die. He was stupid enough to sit there and tank the DPS after both of his stuns failed. He wasn't even stunned, the moment his charm ticked and Synthe still had full HP, he should have leaped back instead of trying to out DPS Syn.
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I just wanna say, I click my buttons because i'm too stupid to remember what number is linked to what skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    tfi2f wrote: »
    Kiting is physically moving your char away from the target; reverse kiting is physically moving the target away from your char.

Long ago when PW came out on PW-MY (end of 2007) we used to call Kiting the [SKILL-&-JUMP UP] which was done very fast & left you hanging in air above the mobs. Back then the mobs were not able to hit you above their height (except aoe atks) and we could kill them w/o getting hit.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    please don't remind me that.....please don't.....i am traumatised.
    b:sad Rocket why are people such idiots?
    No the BM deserved to die. He was stupid enough to sit there and tank the DPS after both of his stuns failed. He wasn't even stunned, the moment his charm ticked and Synthe still had full HP, he should have leaped back instead of trying to out DPS Syn.

QFT
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    I think he thinks he's still the hero that saves PWI from dangers like Jason Porritt in Secret Passage.

JasonPorritt isn't a threat because he's strong. JasonPorritt is a threat because he floods Archosaur with his tears and ruins our crops every time he dies. If he really wants to be a hero, just get him banned or globally muted.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • SoifonQC - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    BTW I'm 2nd sin on damage ranking 512K yeah !!! I'll try again next weekend I have new IDA...

I did it !!! 540 K number 2 SIN yeah !!!
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    I did it !!! 540 K number 2 SIN yeah !!!

Very nice but... I don't think I've ever seen you before ingame...