Destruction Stone and Fantasy Fruit Bag

Options
AnimeDD - Raging Tide
AnimeDD - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I got a Destruction Stone from a quest, and I have no clue what it is for. I also got three Fantasy Fruit Bags. Another item I have no clue about.

What is their purpose, and what will I need them for? (other than keeping me wondering lol)

Thank you in advance!
Post edited by AnimeDD - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Fantasy fruit you can use for instant click exp/spirit, cant remember which one it was out of those two but yeah. Destruction stones i'm not too sure about o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PhantomThief - Archosaur
    PhantomThief - Archosaur Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well, I checked PWDatabase and they had two entries. One was a pretty much a blank entry that listed general info about the item (not helpful) and the other was an item for a quest, right clicking the stone would activate it.

So, I guess its a useless item for now.
    A sword can cut a man in twain, but words can shake a fortress to the ground.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Destruction stone is the "Free / Imprison" the demon quest.

You've got a quest to go to the top of a tower - and there's two towers to go to. The demon will tempt you, asking you to break the stone (right click it) - if you do that, you get one reward, if you instead ignore it and proceed with the dialogue, you'll get a different quest continuation and a different reward.

It's also one of the few quests which changes what quests are available to you later.

Fantasy fruit is, as people say, just a reward. Eat it for xp.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    See the "Twin Towers" quest here for details on how to continue that quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • AnimeDD - Raging Tide
    AnimeDD - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah... I looked at the two... not certain which quest would be the better of the two. I guess I would just play it by ear. Think I might have to use it though. It's calling to me... like that button your not supposed to push... (wonder if presidents ever get the urge to push the button?)

And thank you for the info on the fruit as well. I shall find out which it is. A part of me wants the xp, and a part of me wants the spirit... DAMM! always one or the other lol. Maybe I just need to keep doin Oricles V's all day lol
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    And thank you for the info on the fruit as well. I shall find out which it is. A part of me wants the xp, and a part of me wants the spirit... DAMM! always one or the other lol. Maybe I just need to keep doin Oricles V's all day lol
    Actually, the Fantasy Fruit gives you both 5,000 EXP and 1,000 SP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
This discussion has been closed.