fushima Posts: 10 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
Plume City

Lost City

Etherblade City

Archnosaur

Main Menu

these music bring them old days b:cry wonderful soundtracks

What's your favorite of these soundtracks? :)

Who else miss them old days? I miss when the pwi world was a wonder. Now it's so boring and nothing to do. I miss leveling up and helping my faction. I miss when gear and levels were not so easily bought. I miss good old pk. I miss my friends that have quited. I miss spending weekend and weeknights on a wonderful game. I miss staying up all night to play PWI and falling asleep in class. I miss the songs above. I miss when PWE seemed like they cared about us. I miss good old PWI. I miss BH. I miss grinding. I miss frostCity. I Miss gama. I miss archnosaur. I miss plume city. I etherblade. I miss the fun. I miss the adventure. I miss cool archers, hot clerics, tough barbs, amazing bms, idk about venos though lol. I miss squading up and helping random stragers on their quests. I miss doing kill XXX mobs. I miss when all those things matter. I miss seeing new people in game. I miss laughing at the screen cause the game was so fun to play. I miss those years i spent playing pwi. I miss playing my archer. I miss feeling like I was someone inside this game. I miss feeling like a bad *** with my crappy geara. I miss a lot of things. RIP PWI. What do you guys miss? b:cry
Post edited by fushima on

Comments

• Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:cry omg why post that music and make me feel nostalgic. I so want to DL that music now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fushima
    edited November 2011
    I wonder what my friends that have quited are doing now. b:shutup I myself have not changed. I wonder how they have changed. I wonder where i would be if i didnt run into this game. :/ I wonder if i would be any different. I wonder where my first in game girlfriend is. I miss her. LOL. Damn im one dummy. I remeber i got real mad because she was talking to another guy in game. One day she didnt log on and that was the end of her. I wonder if she was hot. I wonder what game i will play next. I wonder why i sitll come on these forums. I wonder why i cried in real life after my game realationships lol. I wonder why my homework is not done. I wonder why i am sucha prcrashinatoer. I wonder why my teachr gives me so much homework. I wonder :/
  • fushima
    edited November 2011
    i miss falling asleep to playing pwi. b:cry
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    All of them b:sad, enjoyed the music when I was questing.
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    All of them b:sad, enjoyed the music when I was questing.
    ^
    The good old days when I was less than 80 lvl and didnt knew abt fcc.
    I miss those days. *sigh*
    Questing was fun.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wow... one of the most powerful "this kind of thread" yet, and probably one of the few that I don't troll on. Music sure is powerful, Kudos.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Lost and Archo where my favorites... Although I must admit I also like the Raging Tide one... Ah I remember when there where just 3 races and the game still felt like some kind of fairytale... And when you could be proud to be lvl 50 or something and where you could fly over the platform for nice screenies since no one else was there (no BH yet)... And where veno's still used their pets to lure mobs instead of genies like every other class does and having a Herc was something rare... *sigh* I miss those days...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i started as a wiz back in 08..so prob etherblade areas
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i wonder which music they had in fb89 :(

but actually this is a blessing.. couse the music in pwi SUCKS
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Kweer - Sanctuary
    Kweer - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I do miss the old music. Im not a big fan of the music in the game now...it seems very detached from the game....

Thanks for bringing these back up :-) I might have to find the files and put them on my ipod, they are very relaxing
    b:nosebleed ಥ_ಥ PWI Follower since Jan '08 ಥ_ಥ b:nosebleed
    RisenPhoenix - 100 - Demon- Cleric - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - 100 Barbarian - Sage - Sanctuary
    Nakhtuul - 100 Blademaster - Demon - Archosaur
    Nakhtuul - 8x Seeker - Sage - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - 100 Archer - Demon - Archosaur
    /\pollo - 7x Cleric - Future Sage - Sanctuary
    Kweer - 7x Assassin - Future Demon - Sanctuary
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    FYI , Ether and the main menu apparently used the same song, and they're both different now (i mean the song's different, they both still using the same one), but Plume and Lost havent' changed. I just jumped on toons in those cities to check. And Arch i think had a new "intro" then goes back into the same ol song u got linked there, but i cant' be sure, had to jump on my Sin for a FF lol
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I miss the daily "A new day has dawn upon us." message that popped up when the server did it's daily reset for daily quests.

I think that is how the message went.................been so long....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    you to totally pinpointed the heart of how i feel about PWI from the beginning- it was a magical fairytale, where foxes, wolves, tigers,etc turned into human form, used magic to hunt, catch pets who help you with your quests. you run through beautiful country(or scary, misty green land!) but with your pets at your side, you know you will be safe.

the game is still wonderful, when you are in the lower levels, and still magical. but the fun begins to peter out when you start reaching the higher levels, and you run out of quests to do, money to pay for skill and gear leveling becomes nearly impossible to obtain...it becomes work, and no longer fun. hence my having so many alts. when i would be depressed with the incessant grinding of my veno, i go to one of my lower level alts, to try to recapture some of the fun. but that comes to a screeching halt when one needs an FB run. if my son isnt around to help with his barb, im sunk. the magic still seems to be in the first 15-20 levels, to me at least.

but the bottom line stil remains...PWI is a wonderful, magical game, and i beg the devs to keep it as close as possible to the way it was originally.

Lost and Archo where my favorites... Although I must admit I also like the Raging Tide one... Ah I remember when there where just 3 races and the game still felt like some kind of fairytale... And when you could be proud to be lvl 50 or something and where you could fly over the platform for nice screenies since no one else was there (no BH yet)... And where veno's still used their pets to lure mobs instead of genies like every other class does and having a Herc was something rare... *sigh* I miss those days...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I talk with my old friends about perfect world its in first days and everyone was peaceful and equal. Come to think of it the only ones who havent ragequitted are the ones who either spent two much money on the game to leave, the ones who stay for friends or the .0001 new population of people who dont know about the past. kinda sad for em.
    would be nice if there ever was just a reset of this cause I still havent found a game like this one. b:surrender

on topic though, i loved the main menu and archo music. hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sistaria - Sanctuary
    Sistaria - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I could have swore when I read this thread at work today that I still had that music on my game, but I logged in today and realized how **** the music I have is compared to old.

bring it back pwi
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited November 2011

^ This b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2011
    b:cry omg why post that music and make me feel nostalgic. I so want to DL that music now.

But you can... Right Here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    funny.. people keep saying they miss Lost music, coulda sworn i jsut said it hasnt' changed lol
  • fushima
    edited November 2011
    funny.. people keep saying they miss Lost music, coulda sworn i jsut said it hasnt' changed lol

Maybe some of them have not changed, but now end game contents make people go their less. Nothing to do their as an end game player.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    How nostalgic D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Personal favorite. I'm pretty sure it's still around, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I grew up on Plume, I'd have to say Arch is my close second.

I almsot never have music on a game after a while. Pw is gets annoying after a while with the area changes and in combat I prefer to listen to my own music or none at all so I can hear problems like mobs off screen since I have tunnel vision and only notice things in direct proximity to what I am focused on.

Plume is also nice because no one goes there on HT server anymore. Its completely dead with 10~20 players tops including CS's.

I miss questing too but I hate questing with no other players around, its just so lonely b:sad
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    FYI , Ether and the main menu apparently used the same song, and they're both different now (i mean the song's different, they both still using the same one), but Plume and Lost havent' changed. I just jumped on toons in those cities to check. And Arch i think had a new "intro" then goes back into the same ol song u got linked there, but i cant' be sure, had to jump on my Sin for a FF lol

Yep you're right.

Actually, a lot of the music was either wrong or just not playing at all when i first tried.

After running a Verify, everything is back to normal, save for Etherblade and the Main menu playing that Tideborn-esque song instead of Fly With Me.

So if you're not hearing the right music, try hitting Verify in your launcher.

Speaking of Fly With Me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld0Xs9EwkeU&feature=related
  • Pytharia - Sanctuary
    Pytharia - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Main Menu/Etherblade b:beg
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i also miss the start up login screen that didnt lag u as much. The dancing munchkins atm arent exactly lag friendly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I miss the fly with me tune :< I really liked the other 2 tunes too... I remember searching for guitar-tabs or sheet music for some time when I just started playing... Gosh, getting my first piece of fash at lvl 28. Grinded so long for those 800k to get a pretty ballroom dress... But it was fun... and worth it...
    nowadays I hardly even grind 100k together before getting bored and logging off again... Most of my friends quit, will quit or hardly play anymore. The magic of pwi has been long gone...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arayylia - Heavens Tear
    Arayylia - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:cry If I would have known then that the music was going away I wouldnt have turned my music down so much :'(
  • Brownlie - Archosaur
    Brownlie - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    To be honest, I did not know that the music went away. I stopped playing after a while, and began playing again yesturday, but i thought something was wrong with my installation because when I went to Etherblade, I kept thinking "why can I not hear the flute music I love so much? I dont want to hear this theme song.." and now I know why :/b:cryb:angry
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    bring the Music back D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    bring the Music back D:<

It's all back except for Etherblade as long as you run a Verify from the Launcher.

If a lot of people do want Etherblade to have the Fly With Me song, we could ask for it to be brought back and see what the devs say.