the good old days....

Options
Holdenman - Heavens Tear
Holdenman - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
the good all days where ASP and rank 9 gear didnt mater, when they didnt existed, where TT was god like armour. when lvling took u thorgh a adventure meeting all sorts of player and having lots of fun through out it when going thorgh lvl80-90 took forever, not getting to lvl50 in 1day...when the players were nice and really didnt care not creedy at all..when getting money was hard, where u hard to go to wraith events to get the better drop rate and meet new people just to make a dollar. not just run Plvl to make a few bucks............

how i miss the good old days b:sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I will take u down to hell then steal your soul.
Post edited by Holdenman - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This thread again. Yes yes we all do, blah blah blah, but it's gone and never coming back. Enjoy what's left now or move on.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The good old days of bringing in 4 factions to kill Sword Tamer, and a certain 9x archer stealing aggro which results in ~60 people dying.

Now we just get a single squad of 5 5APS chars and a cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i miss when gas was 86cents a gallon........

bring that back and ill act like how i did when PWI was 1st out.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • daprosin
    daprosin Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i miss those days too but we can never bring them back
    70%of the servers are full of nerd n **** ppl....
    the single thing u can do it find the other 30% who are nice...
    GL
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There are good people out there still. People that are new, or veteran players that dont care about reaching the end game in the shortest time possible...that enjoy helping others, still finding adventure, don't care about R9 or +12, that just play to have fun with others. Find them...they do exist
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm playing since server start on LC server. And those days never existed there.

Many ppl spent right from beginning THOUSANDS of $ to lvl fast to 99/100(YUP THOUSANDS!!). Many pimply nerds played venos and bought nixes to pwn every1 (to feel like a sin nowadays) and bought hercs to solo every instance. (btw nowadays those ppl call theirself 100% F2Per, its called the "Kitamura effect" and its like a virus in CQ/essence/tri; 2-3 years ago those ppl were PROUD of spending so much money and told it everyone who didnt want to know it).

On our server MANY ppl enjoyed it to steal drops from tabbers - right from beginning.

We had wc bs spam - right from beginning.

We had HH70/80/90/Mold geared ppl who perma killed 1-star/3-star lowbies - just to feel great - like sins/full nv/r9 ppl nowadays.

Archers were OP vs almost all classes in PVP and were able to kill others in world and TW from distance - right from beginning. Most rpk nerd kiddies were archers because its an easy class and white names can't fight back anyway when they are not prepared (sins are only better now because of stealth, when stealth is on cooldown they are getting pwned by an archer)

Nowadays barbs are on top on dmg ranking. But its an illusion. In pvp they still get pwned by every other class with comparable gear. And pimply nerds always liked to attack weaker classes, it was always like this.

In-world PVP is almost dead. That's a great change. Nowadays pvp is at hot spots only and everyone knows them. Most pimply nerd kiddies who annoyed ppl while questing left the game. This was the best idea they ever had. Most scammers are known now and no one teams up with them anymore. I'm sure they will leave soon too :).
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    gyroki wrote: »
    I'm playing since server start on LC server. And those days never existed there.

Many ppl spent right from beginning THOUSANDS of $ to lvl fast to 99/100(YUP THOUSANDS!!). Many pimplyl nerds played venos and bought nixes to pwn every1 (to feel like a sin nowadays) and bought hercs to solo every instance. (btw nowadays those ppl call theirself 100% F2Per, its called the "Kitamura effect" and its like a virus in CQ/essence/tri; 2-3 years ago those ppl were PROUD of spending so much money and told it everyone who didnt want to know it).

On our server MANY ppl enjoyed it to steal drops from tabbers - right from beginning.

We had HH70/80/90/Mold geared ppl who perma killed 1-star/3-star lowbies - just to feel great - like sins/full nv/r9 ppl nowadays.

Archers were OP vs almost all classes in PVP and were able to kill others in world and TW from distance - right from beginning. Most rpk nerd kiddies were archers because its an easy class and white names can't fight back anyway when they are not prepared (sins are only better now because of stealth, when stealth is on cooldown they are getting pwned by an archer)

Nowadays barbs are on top on dmg ranking. But its an illusion. In pvp they still get pwned by every other class with comparable gear. And pimplyl nerds always liked to attack weaker classes, it was always like this.

In-world PVP is almost dead. That's a great change. Nowadays pvp is at hot spots only and everyone knows them. Most pimplyl nerd kiddies who annoyed ppl while questing left the game. This was the best idea they ever had. Most scammers are known now and no one teams up with them anymore. I'm sure they will leave soon too :).

b:chuckle Finally found someone playing the same game as I do.

The majority of players only "helps" if there is something in it for them, always was that way. I never saw those happy times where everyone was helping eachother in a world of love and peace. FB's got help for the exp/rep, remember how many didn't get their lvl20 trial weapon and then can't get any help. Oracle bosses had ppl waiting in line, then that 1 lvl80+ *insert random class* comes over and does the crapload of oracles he/she bought in arch. When needing a boss, it was "sorry, have to finish wq".

I suppose it's like my grandfather. He always complains about how bad things are now. But if you take away his cellphone, caravan, dishwasher and all other "modern" luxury things, he'll complain even more.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i miss when gas was 86cents a gallon........

bring that back and ill act like how i did when PWI was 1st out.

QFTb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There are good people out there still. People that are new, or veteran players that dont care about reaching the end game in the shortest time possible...that enjoy helping others, still finding adventure, don't care about R9 or +12, that just play to have fun with others. Find them...they do exist

Yes, we do. I just don't play nearly as much as I used to because it's really not that fun anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

+1 to this ^

they are are rare like molds b:chuckle but they do exist .

miss them too:
    -1 gold was 100k
    -high lvls was camping and even paying you to add them to your fb party for exp and rep
    -a lot players was crying in world chat for a boss help
    -finding a barb 70 or 80 for eyes of crimson or jewel was a pain
    -first TT mats lvl 60 on auction house was very expensive
    - fb bosses had better drop rates
    -factions were meet at world bosses to steal agro or drop b:laugh
    -there was GM events in west archo gate or lunar pass (near lost city)
    -you could see special GM gear equiped on GM. (full with 9999999.. on each stat :) )
    - you couldnt farm mats or herbs bcoz some1 else was already there farming or waiting b:laugh
    -archers were the almighty DDs with wizzards too
    -you could find more easy gear lvl 1-50 at auction house
    -high lvls 70+ was in archosaur killing snowmen for exp or celestones while low lvls need them :D
    -with a bit effort every1 could afford fashion items.
    -when a wrath invasion was announced in system everyone were teleporting to that city for exp, wrath dog tag or celestone drops.
    etc ..etc ..

Now you have to pay to get help sometimes for a boss specialy if you are factionless or your faction is dead and you dont intend to move to another faction!! yes i paid for suzerix(for alt),wrath intel report quest....no GM talks anymore in system just to keep a balance on player's behaviours,ppl are crying in world chat that some other player in party steals drops..im wonder how far pwi will go or how it will looks in 2 years..
    Paying 20k for a boss-quest lvl 50 and to get 5k coins as reward is not very ..nice :(
    Paying 40k for a boss- quest lvl 70 and to get 12k coins, again its not very..nice :(
    Maybe if PWI will become Pay to Play with a monthly fee will be better for some greedy ppl ,and free players might migrate to a private server or another game..stil we have nice memories here

good or bad i miss the old days too b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Son let me tell you about the old days, In the old days I didn't need words to communicate I just made noises and the world danced to my whim, when I was hungry **** where shoved into my face until I ate my fill (that's right I ate from nipples) and I could sh*t on anything I wanted to.

Those son were the old days
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • BlissherFX - Harshlands
    BlissherFX - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Son let me tell you about the old days, In the old days I didn't need words to communicate I just made noises and the world danced to my whim, when I was hungry **** where shoved into my face until I ate my fill (that's right I ate from nipples) and I could sh*t on anything I wanted to.

Those son were the old days

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This thread again....

The old days weren't perfect either. TT drops are stolen far less, because they aren't as valuable. Especially low level TT items. Heck, I've seen several times where the high levels just threw their share to a lowbie who was in squad getting their stuff done, even though they weren't same faction or friends, because they aren't worth much to anyone but the lowbie anyway. You could find squads more easily and make more friends, and I think that's whats putting the rose colored lens on everyone. But yeah, cash shopper still dominated, there was still one way too OP class relatively speaking, and there was still dominant "cash shopping" factions. Actually if you go back to the game's beginning people were already complaining about this kind of thing from the start.

Don't believe me that people thought zen was too expensive when gold was 100k? Here's a thread from the 4th of September, shortly after the cash shop debuted.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=41261

People were already reminicising about the good old days of closed beta by the 4th.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=38251

People complaining they should be able to sell gold for profit because, 100k is hard to come by. Ya gotta remember back in there weren't any bhs, or anything like that. Wasn't so easy to level. So 100k was actually a LOT of money

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=45541

I'm sure some people spent gold on skills as well, since some skills cost more than 100k. :P

Faction less people or people squadding with randoms had trouble finding squads by the 12th.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=52102

At same time there was already dominant factions with level 60s one shotting lowbies (think them one shotting level 30s) as the highest levels on the servers.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=50862&page=2

One particular faction named RQ was particularly dominant. :P

And by the 14th, this game was pay to win. Because of the OP veno.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=53941

Seriously, this game has always had it's issues with balance and the cash shop. TTs were hard to come by because most people weren't that level. As more people were able to obtain the items they rose in cost because there was a great demand and at the time a limited amount of people who could supply. The game isn't terrible now. They haven't removed the content your loved. If you stop comparing yourself to others, don't spend money you don't want to spend, and friend like-minded people you'll have fun. I've seen the same complaints since I've started and I've always ignored. Instead of looking at the past with rose tinted glasses because you made more friends when you were less cynical and the servers were more populated, go out there and have fun. All the same stuff is there. This game has changed a lot, but to be honest I think the most damaging and significant change is how grumpy and unhelpful and nostalgic the player base itself has gotten.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This thread again....
    Thank you.

Whenever I hear someone talk about "the good old days" I always get annoyed because they just remember the good stuff and forget about all of the bad stuff that's been improved since then. (Not just in game either, in real life as well.)

I remember before BHs were around, and I love doing BHs now. I remember when getting wines was a real pain in the tukkis before you could trade Tokens for Wines. Heck, they added four new classes since I started, and I really enjoy my psychic and my mystic. So, yeah, the "good old days" aren't as perfect as some people want to remember them, and things aren't really so bad now, IMHO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    One particular faction named RQ was particularly dominant. :P

RQ was never dominant in the life of PWI.

gyroki wrote:

Many ppl spent right from beginning THOUSANDS of $ to lvl fast to 99/100(YUP THOUSANDS!!). Many pimply nerds played venos and bought nixes to pwn every1 (to feel like a sin nowadays) and bought hercs to solo every instance. (btw nowadays those ppl call theirself 100% F2Per, its called the "Kitamura effect" and its like a virus in CQ/essence/tri; 2-3 years ago those ppl were PROUD of spending so much money and told it everyone who didnt want to know it).

Nowadays barbs are on top on dmg ranking. But its an illusion. In pvp they still get pwned by every other class with comparable gear. And pimply nerds always liked to attack weaker classes, it was always like this.

In-world PVP is almost dead. That's a great change. Nowadays pvp is at hot spots only and everyone knows them. Most pimply nerd kiddies who annoyed ppl while questing left the game. This was the best idea they ever had. Most scammers are known now and no one teams up with them anymore. I'm sure they will leave soon too :).

This is hilariously wrong. Not a single person cash shopped levels until 90+ because you couldn't. Even at 9x cash shopping levels meant buying MP heiros and zhenning in hell which still took over 20 hours a level. Spending thousands on the game back then meant you had an advantage but even I was able to kill deity the odd fight. Now a days 10 of me couldn't touch someone who spent thousands on this game.

Phoenixes were only OP before 9x and even then they weren't even close to as gamebreaking as anything that has been added recently. The major reason people complained about them was because that was the biggest issue at the time.

Hercules can't solo just any instance, how naive are you? They could tank some bosses and were great dps to 150 mobs but venos didn't just solo run HH squad modes and make bank like you are saying. It was much more profitable to do fast runs with a party.

Are you actually complaining about pvp on a pvp server? Even then you can avoid RPKers so easily, the only people that got camped were the ones stupid enough to either talk **** or keep walking out to where the PKer was.

"Archers were OP vs almost all classes in PVP and were able to kill others in world and TW from distance - right from beginning." ****, a ranged class can kill people from a distance? OP OP! Archers were THE pvp class because they are the most flexible against all classes but not the best for every fight. This bit the archer class in the *** at 89+.

Did you happen to be a carebear stuck in a pvp server? Sounds like it..
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kind of small factions you had then, from the sound of it. i remember the faction i was in would split us up into several squads, and would do 4-5 bosses, one after the other. it was so much fun! we didnt get any drops from it, but the faction leaders would pay us after. we had a blast every time....its sad to travel around the map, and none of the bosses are ever around now.

The good old days of bringing in 4 factions to kill Sword Tamer, and a certain 9x archer stealing aggro which results in ~60 people dying.

Now we just get a single squad of 5 5APS chars and a cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Thank you.

Whenever I hear someone talk about "the good old days" I always get annoyed because they just remember the good stuff and forget about all of the bad stuff that's been improved since then. (Not just in game either, in real life as well.)

I remember before BHs were around, and I love doing BHs now. I remember when getting wines was a real pain in the tukkis before you could trade Tokens for Wines. Heck, they added four new classes since I started, and I really enjoy my psychic and my mystic. So, yeah, the "good old days" aren't as perfect as some people want to remember them, and things aren't really so bad now, IMHO.

It's called nostalgia. Sure bad things happened in the old days too but comparatively the game was infinitely better than it's current state. Ultimately, it's still based on your opinion as evidenced by the fact you like BHs but I hate them. I'd still place my money on more people enjoying the original state of the game than the current.
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Thank you.

Oh yeah?? Besides BH totally RUINING quests after 40? The bad outweighs the good sir noob.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

+1 This, wish we still had more people like this...

Anyone here remember the days were there was no quest log and you had to repeatedly press the Q (I think it was Q) button and then just got an npc name and coordinates? Back then there was no autopath and had to use the coordinates assistant lmao. Damn it was so hard (but fun) looking for those items without being autopathed to it. Remember this??
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    devotion wrote: »

This is hilariously wrong. Not a single person cash shopped levels until 90+ because you couldn't. Even at 9x cash shopping levels meant buying MP heiros and zhenning in hell which still took over 20 hours a level. Spending thousands on the game back then meant you had an advantage but even I was able to kill deity the odd fight. Now a days 10 of me couldn't touch someone who spent thousands on this game.

Phoenixes were only OP before 9x and even then they weren't even close to as gamebreaking as anything that has been added recently. The major reason people complained about them was because that was the biggest issue at the time.

Hercules can't solo just any instance, how naive are you? They could tank some bosses and were great dps to 150 mobs but venos didn't just solo run HH squad modes and make bank like you are saying. It was much more profitable to do fast runs with a party.

Are you actually complaining about pvp on a pvp server? Even then you can avoid RPKers so easily, the only people that got camped were the ones stupid enough to either talk **** or keep walking out to where the PKer was.

"Archers were OP vs almost all classes in PVP and were able to kill others in world and TW from distance - right from beginning." ****, a ranged class can kill people from a distance? OP OP! Archers were THE pvp class because they are the most flexible against all classes but not the best for every fight. This bit the archer class in the *** at 89+.

Did you happen to be a carebear stuck in a pvp server? Sounds like it..

A pimply nerd is raging ROFLb:kiss
    Thanks for confirming, nice example of wc bs trash b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i remember Beautiful/Flawless gems were a total luxury way back then....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

I'm a veteran and I dont really care about R9 or +12. Hell the highest lvl I got to was 79 on my veno on the LC server (Her name was HotCocoa).b:pleased But I deleted her (Her stats were everywhere and I didnt want to spend my money on getting a reset thing) and went to a pve server.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gallax13th
    gallax13th Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Note: Everyone who posted on this site with a negative comment is a noob and doesnt give a sht about the interface.

Fortunately. I am new to PW, but i respected the game by NOT powerleveling, yes I do play to be the best, because by then nobody will have problems doing stuff, i can help everyone.
    Another thing thats different is that i appreciate the new characters and old characters.
    I mean, who wouldnt love to have a tank wizard? i tank physical, so its the perfect combo.

I always like originals, its like putting a new char is zelda, doesnt work.

Anyways if ya wanna come do some stuff with an 87 seeker, (i forgot what level you are)
    but if your close we can kill stuff

by the way i never wine a bh if i didnt go through it once already
    dungeons are just boring then.

and notice that 90% of all powerlevelers are sins xD
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    devotion wrote: »

I kinda just gave everyone the benefit of the doubt, because there was a ton of complaining about them in the older threads. If they weren't a factor and unable to really do anything to spoil others fun, why complain about them? It's the only faction that was complained about excessively within the first couple of months of the game. It doesn't matter now, that faction is long gone and it doesn't change the point. Even back then there were people making the game hard for others, even back then there were people outraged over the price of zen, even back then the classes were charged with being unbalanced. This game has always had people who complained about it's state. IT wasn't all sunshine and daffodils.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    gallax13th wrote: »
    and notice that 90% of all powerlevelers are sins xD

99% of statistics are made up.

True story.