Seeker the right class for me?

Voldemorkz - Dreamweaver
Voldemorkz - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Seeker
i've read many seekers guide and pretty much all the classes guide
am looking for a class that's fun to play pretty much solo since i have no friends here and that can survive pve.

am not really interested in pvp because if i want to battle ill just battle my brother he has like 12 different charts, Since no one really battle others unless they know they are going to win. am 0% interested in pking.

i want to play a class that stays interested :) is seeker the right class for me and if not which is?
Post edited by Voldemorkz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Lienna - Momaganon
    Lienna - Momaganon Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    am looking for a class that's fun to play pretty much solo since i have no friends here and that can survive pve.

am not really interested in pvp because if i want to battle ill just battle my brother he has like 12 different charts, Since no one really battle others unless they know they are going to win. am 0% interested in pking.

i want to play a class that stays interested :) is seeker the right class for me and if not which is?

Yes seeker is nice for pve and fast to kill mobs b:pleased
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Seekers start out a bit slow and very potion-consuming. It gets a LOT better later on though. If you get BP buff from a sin you'll be able to tank quite some relatively easy too :)
    Another class that's good at solo-ing would be a venomancer. They rely on pets to tank most of the time. Some people find them boring, some people love them. I love playing both a seeker and a veno. It's more a matter of trying out I gues ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArkSama - Raging Tide
    ArkSama - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    yep thay are a very good pve / pvp class that can solo dungeons / quests / bosses as long as you know what you doing :) and vortex is just awesome skill for soloing caves like pv and such
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    awesome flashy skills too b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    awesome flashy skills too b:cool

arme nier is so awesome.....flaming front flip while sending a bullet b:cute
    first time i used gemini slash, i was like O.O...........b:dirty
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker