Kumbaya, My Lord, Kumbayah....

Oh Lord, Kumbaya :)

*gets out the smores and starts the campfire*

Kumbayyaaaaaaaa my looooordddd, kumbayyaaaaa
  • atreides1t5
    atreides1t5 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL I'm surprised that the champions of TF haven't invaded this thread to defend their e-pride. Where they at? O.o

also @Mekkhala. No more Kumbayas for you D:< b:infuriated
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    *gets out the smores and starts the campfire*

Kumbayyaaaaaaaa my looooordddd, kumbayyaaaaa

<gives big wet smoochies>

Group hug, great big group hug.

Perhaps some chanting???

Feel the love people... feel the love!

The flower generation had it right... make love not war b:kiss
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL I'm surprised that the champions of TF haven't invaded this thread to defend their e-pride. Where they at? O.o

Why are you surprised? You're really bad at trolling.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

b:sad
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

I think they all quit.

But then when has that ever stopped anyone.
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    Stupidity - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

They don't have any pride left..... and i'm just putting this out there but when Tri-Force were beating Vengeful easily the "real" Tri-Force was still together. As soon as I stopped playing Tri-Force started losing.... It kind of makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside that the Trap/Kage/Drakey trifecta of power was pretty much what carried the guild... just like we carried Elayne and Essence over the finish line. b:pleased

Only three people know the truth.
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The truth of a pixel game. dun dun dun!
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The truth of a pixel game. dun dun dun!

the internet is srs bizness
  • godsmartyr
    godsmartyr Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They don't have any pride left..... and i'm just putting this out there but when Tri-Force were beating Vengeful easily the "real" Tri-Force was still together. As soon as I stopped playing Tri-Force started losing.... It kind of makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside that the Trap/Kage/Drakey trifecta of power was pretty much what carried the guild... just like we carried Elayne and Essence over the finish line. b:pleased

I heard the truth is you/Drakey/Kage undermined everything Elayne did and Kage finally pushed him over the edge because of Breathe. I'll leave it at that though. Nice claiming you matter when 80% of the server didn't know/care who you are just like now.
    Retired Jan 2010.
    Sins = Do not want.
    You think winning a dead game matters?
    I pity you.
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Options
    godsmartyr wrote: »
    I heard the truth is you/Drakey/Kage undermined everything Elayne did and Kage finally pushed him over the edge because of Breathe. I'll leave it at that though. Nice claiming you matter when 80% of the server didn't know/care who you are just like now.

Oh Susa, stop posting on your brothers char you n00b and hide your core connect. BTW 80% of the world probably don't know who Joseph Goebels is but i'm pretty sure he mattered :D not that mattering in an online game matters...unless you have no real life.... so that is a moot point fatty.

Anyway Susa it is sad that you are still jealous that Elayne never really liked you :( and still butthurt that you never inherited TF.

Boohoo QQmajii. Tony or Jared or whoever shares that account.... might as well be QQmajii.
  • atreides1t5
    edited November 2011
    Options

Expose the truth! Let the people know!
    Are you telling me that it was you guys that made those spreadsheets? b:surprised I always thought that Elayne was the only one neurotic enough to do that.
  • godsmartyr
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Oh Susa, stop posting on your brothers char you n00b and hide your core connect. BTW 80% of the world probably don't know who Joseph Goebels is but i'm pretty sure he mattered :D not that mattering in an online game matters...unless you have no real life.... so that is a moot point fatty.

Anyway Susa it is sad that you are still jealous that Elayne never really liked you :( and still butthurt that you never inherited TF.

Boohoo QQmajii. Tony or Jared or whoever shares that account.... might as well be QQmajii.

Aww you still think you know who I am how cute. I took your advice and hid my core connect but you still have no idea who this is LOL. You probably never will guess tbh because you wouldn't know.

Speaking of having no real life.. coming from the guy who keeps trying to find ways to destroy his old guild in a video game he quit. Pot.. Kettle.. Black?
    Retired Jan 2010.
    Sins = Do not want.
    I pity you.
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Aww you still think you know who I am how cute. I took your advice and hid my core connect but you still have no idea who this is LOL. You probably never will guess tbh because you wouldn't know.

Speaking of having no real life.. coming from the guy who keeps trying to find ways to destroy his old guild in a video game he quit. Pot.. Kettle.. Black?

I have to do something to make writing essays fun.b:victory
  • godsmartyr
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I have to do something to make writing essays fun.b:victory

Writing Essays?

All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy.
    Retired Jan 2010.
    Sins = Do not want.
    I pity you.
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Options
    TL;DR All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy.

Exactly.
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wonder how boring the game must be if there's more internal guild drama than guild vs guild drama.
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There's probably more drama on forums than the game itself.
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There's probably more drama on forums than the game itself.

nope, all closed and/or deleted
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Sig test 1, 2, 3 or should I say eins, zwei, drei
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's glorious, Belkas.
  • godsmartyr
    edited November 2011
    Options
    pew pew.
    Retired Jan 2010.
    Sins = Do not want.
    I pity you.
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

tbh stupidity you keep saying sus is jealous or this and that but i think its you whos jealous of Elayne. You always try to down play him and act like you did everything in essence and if it wasnt for you then essence would of failed i find it hard to believe that elayne did nothing and it was just you and 2 other people when most of essence says overwise :/
  • godsmartyr
    edited November 2011
    Options
    tbh stupidity you keep saying sus is jealous or this and that but i think its you whos jealous of Elayne. You always try to down play him and act like you did everything in essence and if it wasnt for you then essence would of failed i find it hard to believe that elayne did nothing and it was just you and 2 other people when most of essence says overwise :/

Trappe was an inactive Director that did nothing but troll people out of guild when he came on. He did attend TW almost every week, but other than that he was pretty useless in Essence. He was only Director because he was Elayne's friend. NyKage is probably a way better Director/Leader than Trappe.
    Retired Jan 2010.
    Sins = Do not want.
    I pity you.
  • atreides1t5
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Trappe was an inactive Director that did nothing but troll people out of guild when he came on. He did attend TW almost every week, but other than that he was pretty useless in Essence. He was only Director because he was Elayne's friend. NyKage is probably a way better Director/Leader than Trappe.

WTH are you saying. First of all, NyKage ragequitted Essence like 5 times because of his pissy drama. I'm pretty sure he was just as useless in Essence and antagonized a lot of people. Secondly, I'm pretty sure NyKage also trolled tons of people out of guild. Difference: Rellthewhale was the funniest thing ever.
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Options
    More people talking poopsies about guilds they were never in and circles they were never included in. If i did do nothing... then i got paid handsomely for it... free NV weapon, free NV armor, free Chrono pages, free skills, free money... I reaped all the benefits with none of the work.... so who were the real idiots? hahahahahahahaha worthless slaves.

Peons.

b:victoryb:victory