How to change R8 weapon?

MgNih - Heavens Tear
MgNih - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Blademaster
How can i change my rabk 8 weap? I used to use axe, but since i got rank 9 axe now, i want to change into rank 8 fist, but everytime i want to buy new weap at NPC, the only weap option i hv is poleaxe. Did send a ticket, but they said they cant help this.b:surrender
Post edited by MgNih - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    omfg....please, Please, please, PLEASE, tell me you are a goon baby or a frost baby, or something like that >.<''

Cause dear ****ing god it says it right in the text of the quest: YOU CAN ONLY CHOSE ONE, ****ING WEAPON, THAT CAN NOT EVER BE CHANGED.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MgNih - Heavens Tear
    MgNih - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    nope im not, just that i never read all the text. just keep pressing next n next XD
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Would have been nice if you were able to change what weapon you pick for real tho..in a way it kind of sucks tha way it is now.. I also did not really pay attention to reading everything Npc said an found out afterwards that you are only able to choose one
    Bahamas represent
  • CadogaN - Raging Tide
    CadogaN - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    omfg....please, Please, please, PLEASE, tell me you are a goon baby or a frost baby, or something like that >.<''

Cause dear ****ing god it says it right in the text of the quest: YOU CAN ONLY CHOSE ONE, ****ING WEAPON, THAT CAN NOT EVER BE CHANGED.

What diff how he got to his lvl ? because you get rank 8 at lvl 100. Even if he used goons to get to his lvl, theres no diff if i will learn my class at lvl 100 or lvl 1. And at the endgame you don't need any skills.
    And to answer to this thread, no you can't change weapon. Ofc you can try submit ticket, to reset your r8 weapon choise.
    Have a nice day b:bye
    P.S. sorry for my english
  • kelvinshark
    kelvinshark Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    will having r9 fists be gud for pwi?
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    will having r9 fists be gud for pwi?

Blademasters don't get R9 fists... only axe.
  • JuFranz - Raging Tide
    JuFranz - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Pan Gu hate us b:cry that's why we dont have rank9 fist...

or they're just scared that BM will be more powerful again once we have a rank9 claw b:laugh
    Previously: Level 100 BM and I still enjoy farming to upgrade my gears b:victory

Now: At 101 still continue farming b:shutup