If GM can respond about reducing x2 drops

Naturion - Dreamweaver
Naturion - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Suggestion Box
My opinion 1 month of x2 screwed up the whole market, theres still alot of TT matts that havent been sold, doing TT now is basicly not worth it anymore hell even 1 week of x2 is way to much.

x2 drops shouldnt have been on from the first place. every player who can play over 10 hours aday screws it up for people who cant play that much, and that means after x2 is over, the other people that cant play that much and who farms when it isnt x2 gets screwed over, ive been farming TT for awhile now and my matts is still not selling and people is selling every single TT matt uber cheap. Seriously x2 drops is **** everything up.

forgot to mention that i meant Reducing the time of x2 so it doesnt last a freakin month again*
Post edited by Naturion - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    to keep up with jobless hobos, people with a job have the option to charge

now how about people with a job who do not want to charge? **** em :DD

NAT Y U NO HOBO?
    i like potato
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My opinion 1 month of x2 screwed up the whole market, theres still alot of TT matts that havent been sold, doing TT now is basicly not worth it anymore hell even 1 week of x2 is way to much.

x2 drops shouldnt have been on from the first place. every player who can play over 10 hours aday screws it up for people who cant play that much, and that means after x2 is over, the other people that cant play that much and who farms when it isnt x2 gets screwed over, ive been farming TT for awhile now and my matts is still not selling and people is selling every single TT matt uber cheap. Seriously x2 drops is **** everything up.

forgot to mention that i meant Reducing the time of x2 so it doesnt last a freakin month again*

TT mats aren't selling well anymore because nobody spends any decent length of time at the non-endgame levels of TT gear(60-90) Because everyone rushes to endgame, whether because they are impatient, or because they are trying to keep up with everyone else, the only TT people now have use for are the endgame TT mats(99/100) and those that are required to lead up to that.

It also doesn't help that TT has been altered and nerfed so many times it is now very inefficient to use the place as a source of income. Mat drops seem to be **** even in squad mode now, not to mention the higher squad modes being altered to prevent people from soloing/duoing(3-1 Colluseast, anyone?). And with the removal of fairy boxes in solo mode, there is little profit to be made doing solo modes if any at all. Plus, the increased difficulty changes to the higher TT squad modes to prevent farming.

Of course, over a month of 2x didn't help.
  • kelvinshark
    kelvinshark Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    well said