scams people.....I still never learned how
I <3 A lot of people
Post edited by Cytte - Harshlands on

Comments

• _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands
    _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Give me 10mil and I'll teach you how we do it.
    Need the 10mil first though cause. . .
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    scams people.....I still never learned how

Longknife fooled everyone into thinking he finally had R9, when in reality he still had those same R8 balls he's been holding onto since, like, when he was born. Since he's so well known people associate him with Kylin. Thus, the general population now feels scammed by Kylin.

That might have been confusing, so here's a diagram to explain all this more clearly:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Longknife ---> R9 ----> R8 balls
    > Kylin
    > no R9
    > scammed
    > QQ
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

This is my theory, at least. My theories are correct at least 50% of the time (estimated).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    well thats just stupid
    I <3 A lot of people
  • _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands
    _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Kylin-->Azns--->Azns excel at maths-->We Kylins work out the ultimate solution to sell items-->The people that buy from us realize they could have got it for cheaper through other methods and then say Kylin scammed us KewKew =C

But srszlyy, there are scammers in every guild. The guild tag doesn't define the person they are. People are dumb to get scammed.
    The end.
  • Zorothustra - Harshlands
    Zorothustra - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Longknife fooled everyone into thinking he finally had R9, when in reality he still had those same R8 balls he's been holding onto since, like, when he was born. Since he's so well known people associate him with Kylin. Thus, the general population now feels scammed by Kylin.

That might have been confusing, so here's a diagram to explain all this more clearly:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Longknife ---> R9 ----> R8 balls
    > Kylin
    > no R9
    > scammed
    > QQ
    %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

This is my theory, at least. My theories are correct at least 50% of the time (estimated).

That 50% is rounded up from 35%
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    We Kylins work out the ultimate solution to sell items-->The people that buy from us realize they could have got it for cheaper through other methods and then say Kylin scammed us KewKew

The people that buy from you and later realize they could of gotten it cheaper -- need to go do some price checking ahead of time.

No one forced them to buy. They ask how much > you give them a price > they agree and buy what you offer for the agreed on price > done deal and no scam there.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    We also punt kittens across the highway, at least Kaz does. I stand on the other side and hit them back with a bat.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    We also punt kittens across the highway, at least Kaz does. I stand on the other side and hit them back with a bat.

Either you punt them very high or thats one empty highway....
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kittens are very lightweight and thus can be punted to great heights and distances
    b:bye
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kittens are very lightweight and thus can be punted to great heights and distances

This is false. Because kittens are made out of flesh and bone, trying to punt them any farther than a few hundred feet results instead in their body exploding into a pile of blood and bones, due to the sheer force required to punt a small kitten.

The better solution is to put them inside a cannon and load it chock full of gunpowder, then blast the kitty out. This way the kitty achieves velocities of over 100 mph and distances of up to a mile.

Cold hard truth since '09.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    None of the kittens I've punted have exploded. Idk what you are doing wrong.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    None of the kittens I've punted have exploded. Idk what you are doing wrong.

That's cause you have girly feminine muscles, obv
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    A kitten's low mass, uneven density and poor aerodynamics actually make it very difficult to propel it at a velocity sufficient to travel from one side of the highway to another.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    A kitten's low mass, uneven density and poor aerodynamics actually make it very difficult to propel it at a velocity sufficient to travel from one side of the highway to another.

I've calculated the drag coefficient of an average kitten to be 0.27, roughly that of a basketball. In theory, you should be able to punt a kitten as far as you can with a basketball, although the impact force experienced between kitten and foot may cause death or bag-of-water-ization. Explosion upon punting is unlikely, but it takes delicate "girly feminine muscles" like mine.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Maybe the easiest answer is to just strap 6 high-powered rockets all around the kitten, then launch it at a 45 degree across a clear plain. This way the kitten survives intact so we can re-use it for future shenanigans (I'm frugal like that).

We possibly might have to attach a parachute to it's back also, but his survival isn't 100% necessary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Maybe the easiest answer is to just strap 6 high-powered rockets all around the kitten, then launch it at a 45 degree across a clear plain. This way the kitten survives intact so we can re-use it for future shenanigans (I'm frugal like that).

We possibly might have to attach a parachute to it's back also, but his survival isn't 100% necessary.

Just use a damn Tennis Racket... lob high and hard... old skool like...

Rockets.. seehsss.. have you seen the cost of fuel lately?
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Just use a damn Tennis Racket... lob high and hard... old skool like...

Rockets.. seehsss.. have you seen the cost of fuel lately?

But rocket - powered flying cats are awesome, don't tell me you haven't seen this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    But rocket - powered flying cats are awesome, don't tell me you haven't seen this?

Music that drives psychotics to kill huh...
  • FujPacker - Harshlands
    FujPacker - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i once punted a dead mouse across a street as a child
    im sure a grown person can punt a kitten the less than 50 yards needed to cross a highway
  • EatMyMAGina - Harshlands
    EatMyMAGina - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    you know, the person accusing Kylin as scammers #1 didn't say who did it, just the faction did as a whole apparently, all of our 19x members did to ONE person at the same time.

And we didn't even know how =/
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    you know, the person accusing Kylin as scammers #1 didn't say who did it, just the faction did as a whole apparently, all of our 19x members did to ONE person at the same time.

Please stay on topic.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options

Scamming would be when someone indicates an item is $xx but in the trade/sell swaps it to $x or some how misrepresents what they are vending/selling.

But when a person asks 'How Much' this means > how much are YOU selling it for. The Seller responds and the Buyer can then choose to buy it or shop around. I have bought items that are hard to find for anywhere between 2 and 5 Million over price, mainly because they are rare and hard to find. That is my option.

I also set a stall when selling and ask Sellers to set a stall when I am buying. This lessens the chance of being scammed.
  • Roland - Harshlands
    Roland - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Apparently someone killed that guy and he dropped money. He said a Marshal so I'm looking at you Okeano.

First two pictures here explains.

http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l597/korokoroking/

Please return to the discussion of the projectile properties of kittens, I found it quite interesting.
    "WHOA, CALM DOWN HOLY JESUS **** NIPPLES IT'S JUST A GAME" - Longknife
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Apparently someone killed that guy and he dropped money. He said a Marshal so I'm looking at you Okeano.

Please return to the discussion of the projectile properties of kittens, I found it quite interesting.

You can't drop money when your Pked....

Does he mean, he dropped coin, to pick it up again > so someone in squad would get, and he was pked before he could? Then that's on him - not the person that pked him. He either needs to be a faster picker-up-er or .. don't drop coin outside of sz.
  • BabyHanky - Harshlands
    BabyHanky - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    did the eyes ever pop out after u kicked the kitten too hard?
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I've run into these types of kids before. They think that you're somehow stealing from them because they were stupid enough to drop their stuff. Just ignore them and move on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You can't drop money when your Pked....

But you can drop ecstasy/excitement cards and 10mil big notes. b:bye

Though why you'd be stupid enough to run around outside of safe with those, idk...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options

Lulz yup that waz actually me. I had a fun time chasing him because he just wouldn't stop PM-ing me after the first kill. I wasn't aware that PKing someone is scamming tho, my apologies to all the people of Harslands (scam). Btw, he didn't even drop =/.
  • BabyHanky - Harshlands
    BabyHanky - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    But you can drop ecstasy/excitement cards and 10mil big notes. b:bye

Though why you'd be stupid enough to run around outside of safe with those, idk...

i do b:surrender
  • FoosYu - Harshlands
    FoosYu - Harshlands Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    OKE I KNEW IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG YOU SCAMMER!

For all of you RED NAMES out there...STOP "SCAMMING" PEOPLE D:

Sincerely, a carebear trying to scam.....on holidays.