Scammers will steal your mats with no punishment.

OVERl_ORD - Dreamweaver
OVERl_ORD - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Support Desk
Pwi 's customer support is if you trade it the terms of trade are subject to and agreed, i.e. if you trade some one your mats to make a weapon (or in my seeker's case TT-90 gold weapon) you consent that you accept the risk of not getting the weapon made handed to you. or by their quote

~removed~

just warning any honest players trust no one, and max ur crafting skills on your own. and Its a sad sad day when perfect world becomes the haven for scammers, b:cry pleese styicky this warning Also don't waste time for 2 weeks waiting for a customer support with this problem until pwi changes it s stance on this u'll get the same reply, and loss of time and faith in pwi customer support that is all
Post edited by OVERl_ORD - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Tiageos - Sanctuary
    Tiageos - Sanctuary Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    This is not news.

NEVER give your mats to ANYONE you don't trust.
    That's like a total "DUH!" moment there dude.

Also, you can't copy what they told you in your support ticket.

And people like you wonder how they get ****. b:avoid
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    The safe way to have someone make a weapon/armor/whatever for you is really quite simple.

Sell them your mats.

Now you have a ton of cash so if he walks off you can just buy more/whatever.
    Or, if he actually makes the whatever then he can sell it back to you.
    This way everybody is happy and there is zero potential for loss.
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    or just level blacksmith/tailor and do it yourself.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Again, everything they said is pretty common sense. If you don't know the person, don't trust them to give you your stuff back. You could even ask for an item of value to them, to ensure that they trade you back your stuff.

All in all, you traded them the items of your own free will. I'm sorry that you had to learn this way...

Also, closed.
This discussion has been closed.