The future of Archosaur.

Options
WizzusChrist - Archosaur
WizzusChrist - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Etherblade (West)
It's been a long wait. We finally got rank8/9 recast, amazing (lol ?) new content, Earthguard rank 9 and so on...

Well, now that PWI is thuper duper awesome again, who's coming back ? Who's rerolling ? What are your plans ?

Will Immunity rise from the ashes ? Will Ascend take the map ? Will and Grace ?

Prices will settle soon, economy will be booming, entire factions will work to get a base if they don't already have one and the recast mats, raptures and uncannies will be the new black gold.

Seems like PWI is going in a good direction, and this is a good chance for Archosaur to get its sh*t together and be a God Damn Server. But will it ? It's up to YOU.
Post edited by WizzusChrist - Archosaur on

Comments

• DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    what future
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Valrain - Archosaur
    Valrain - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nope. Pay to win broke the game. Lost City looks like Arch these days.

With Skyrim, SWTOR, and *** coming out soon, PWI is basking in their ever-increasing fail with their half-assed development efforts, broken economy, and endless backlog of bugs. They can't figure out how to do guild base wars, so they dropped that feature all together. They can't figure out how to fix the dragoons glitch, so they just made the second half of Frost pointless. They can't figure out how to make any other class than Tideborn relevant, so everyone rolls a R9 psy or sin and lolwtfpwns everyone else.

In leadership communications courses, you are taught not to complain unless you have some solutions in mind. Here's mine:

1. Tailor the economy for the U.S. market, not China.

2. I realize very few people in China actually have R9. The PvP competition opened their eyes in Beijing as to just how OP R9 +12 is. I thought they would fix the game as a result. Nope! They just didn't let the American players use their R9 gear when competing in China. LOL! Fix R9. It is too OP, as you have seen! A R9 +12 psy will destroy every other class in the game if played correctly.

3. Balance the original skills for the non-tideborn classes! Wizards have a slow channeling time, AND don't hit as hard as psys who have a quick channel. That's borked. BM's can't solo instances very well because they can't just stealth past all the mobs. That's borked. EG have to use *mirages* for their mediocre buffs. That's borked.

4. Take the damned game-changing gear out of the cash shop! Fashion? Cool. Mounts? Great. Super kill-everything by facerolling keyboard gear? Fail.

5. Stop selling packs. Christ, there is a new pack on sale every week now. It used to be for 1 week every few months, and even that seemed like a bit much.

I haven't played in almost 6 months, and I don't miss it. My bank account thanks me, and the games I am now playing are more fun anyway. b:bye
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nope. Pay to win broke the game. Lost City looks like Arch these days.

With Skyrim, SWTOR, and *** coming out soon, PWI is basking in their ever-increasing fail with their half-assed development efforts, broken economy, and endless backlog of bugs. They can't figure out how to do guild base wars, so they dropped that feature all together. They can't figure out how to fix the dragoons glitch, so they just made the second half of Frost pointless. They can't figure out how to make any other class than Tideborn relevant, so everyone rolls a R9 psy or sin and lolwtfpwns everyone else.

In leadership communications courses, you are taught not to complain unless you have some solutions in mind. Here's mine:

1. Tailor the economy for the U.S. market, not China.

2. I realize very few people in China actually have R9. The PvP competition opened their eyes in Beijing as to just how OP R9 +12 is. I thought they would fix the game as a result. Nope! They just didn't let the American players use their R9 gear when competing in China. LOL! Fix R9. It is too OP, as you have seen! A R9 +12 psy will destroy every other class in the game if played correctly.

3. Balance the original skills for the non-tideborn classes! Wizards have a slow channeling time, AND don't hit as hard as psys who have a quick channel. That's borked. BM's can't solo instances very well because they can't just stealth past all the mobs. That's borked. EG have to use *mirages* for their mediocre buffs. That's borked.

4. Take the damned game-changing gear out of the cash shop! Fashion? Cool. Mounts? Great. Super kill-everything by facerolling keyboard gear? Fail.

5. Stop selling packs. Christ, there is a new pack on sale every week now. It used to be for 1 week every few months, and even that seemed like a bit much.

I haven't played in almost 6 months, and I don't miss it. My bank account thanks me, and the games I am now playing are more fun anyway. b:bye

iloveyoub:dirty
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I honestly doubt its possible for it to come back from ashes..o.O they can most certainly try thoughb:pleased
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^^ + over 9000
    re
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    let us hope some do not waste the platter they were handed.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • kintena
    kintena Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    iloveyoub:dirty

b:dirty you love all that have **** b:dirty
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kintena wrote: »
    b:dirty you love all that have **** b:dirty

as if you're any better b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

too late...b:chuckle
  • WizzusChrist - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options

The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks. Thus, my Father giveth and taketh away.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^^ + over 9000

Yes I am with you always, until the very end of time.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I honestly doubt its possible for it to come back from ashes..o.O they can most certainly try thoughb:pleased

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

You are easily the f'king weirdest guy I know on PWI... whats the matter with you? Are you like PWI's Yoda or something?
    Winning b:pleased
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options

poo I have a lvl 56 sin. :<

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You are easily the f'king weirdest guy I know on PWI... whats the matter with you? Are you like PWI's Yoda or something?

Ok here goes nothing: "You are f*cking finished. I will f*cking end you, do you hear me ?"

Enough has been said.