Why...

Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Chronicles
Why are there so many level 105s? Is there a new instance, where I can reach 105? Discuss.

Comments

• omgwtfl0l
    omgwtfl0l Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Rofl, trem you not that stupid.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    FF glitch FTW...

And no, no new instance made for us high leveled players. We did get a new CS and Justice Quest though...
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    FF glitch FTW...

And no, no new instance made for us high leveled players. We did get a new CS and Justice Quest though...

Yeah, cause I want to do CS and JQ every day for the next 7 years to hit 105......

People calling for rollbacks or bans aren't gonna get their wish. People who want to hit 105 on anything but an assassin from now on are in for years of grinding.

What PWI should do is:

Knock the last 2 digits off the amount of exp required between 102 or 103 and 105. Let everyone over 102 keep their current percentage of exp. Make it possible to hit 105 with the regular in game quests and non-glitched monsters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I can't wait to reach 105. It's my life goal. So, if this "FF glitch" is not around, how can these people in-game be 105? Discuss.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I can't wait to reach 105. It's my life goal. So, if this "FF glitch" is not around, how can these people in-game be 105? Discuss.

Not going to happen any time soon, so keep dreaming.
    Yeah, cause I want to do CS and JQ every day for the next 7 years to hit 105......

People calling for rollbacks or bans aren't gonna get their wish. People who want to hit 105 on anything but an assassin from now on are in for years of grinding.

What PWI should do is:

Knock the last 2 digits off the amount of exp required between 102 or 103 and 105. Let everyone over 102 keep their current percentage of exp. Make it possible to hit 105 with the regular in game quests and non-glitched monsters.

I was more or less being a tad sarcastic mentioning those. But I do agree that the experience should be knocked down a bit.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy