3 years of PWI!

WhiteShot - Sanctuary
WhiteShot - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
You have been playing 3 years+ Pwi!?

Then your old and you should throw the space button out of your keyboard because you cant jump anymore old person!

now sign your death contract, with involving more buttons to get deleted of your keyboard in the near future!

Much Respect to all players in pwi! that have made it this far! have all a blessed future!

Greet Whity!
Post edited by WhiteShot - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ive replaced my keyboard b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:laugh
    my f1, f2, #1, #2 keys are all broken off b:surrender

though its good to see that at least a few of the old school players still exist b:pleased
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • saphirerain
    saphirerain Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Thought there would be more of us hereb:sadb:cry
  • jaanyoo
    jaanyoo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ive replaced my keyboard b:laugh

same

+ most of us have made alts, so some of our chars can still jump b:chuckle
  • Kweer - Sanctuary
    Kweer - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My chars died awhile ago...I murdered them b:cry
    b:nosebleed ಥ_ಥ PWI Follower since Jan '08 ಥ_ಥ b:nosebleed
    RisenPhoenix - 100 - Demon- Cleric - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - 100 Barbarian - Sage - Sanctuary
    Nakhtuul - 100 Blademaster - Demon - Archosaur
    Nakhtuul - 8x Seeker - Sage - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - 100 Archer - Demon - Archosaur
    /\pollo - 7x Cleric - Future Sage - Sanctuary
    Kweer - 7x Assassin - Future Demon - Sanctuary
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Gone through 4 keyboards.

Most died from things other than the W A S D keys, F1-4, or 1-4 keys dieing though... One keyboard I blame on overuse for playing PWI, which died from a controller failure and was built into a laptop >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Crystyl - Dreamweaver
    Crystyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Been here since CB. Second KB and several keys are unreadable. Spacebarneedsextra"encouragement"towork atall!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Actually the Mayans predicted the end of Twinkies!
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Gawd children! You need to learn that pressing keys harder will not make your characters respond faster or attack harder, just like button mashing in fighting games.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Gawd children! You need to learn that pressing keys harder will not make your characters respond faster or attack harder, just like button mashing in fighting games.

I disagree....hitting keys harder makes the computer respond faster 0.0

In fact, don't use your figures either, just make a fist and use that on the keyboard, it will help to hit more keys faster. If you are playing a sin, just face-roll 0.0

No broken keys yet, but the letters are starting to disappear though I should mention that I had to replace everything back in 2009 after the first several months of PWI :(
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    not this game but i remember having to 'carve in' my ASDFGHJKL letters witha razor and liquid whiteout cause the keyboard plastic started to wear out. Wont be surprised if it happened to some pple here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    not this game but i remember having to 'carve in' my ASDFGHJKL letters witha razor and liquid whiteout cause the keyboard plastic started to wear out. Wont be surprised if it happened to some pple here.

I have a backlit keyboard. If the keys wear out that much, I'm pretty much buying a new keyboard.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    At the keyboard of the computer in the living room my parents wrote with a black marker what key is what again. I overused some keys :3
    My keyboard upstairs is still looking fine though XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]