Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Xingi - Heavens Tear
    Xingi - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    @Baby_pho maybe... >_> <_<
    But no haha is just i'm a regular here, even if I don't post much and when I saw you I was like "Omg I know her o: " so i just had to say something xD
    Also thank you for the nice rating :"D

I was thinking of changing my bm back to somehow an "old" look of hers:
    fserferew.png
    Not sure what do to yet.
  • Magic_Jade - Raging Tide
    Magic_Jade - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Thanks everyone for the replies! :)

I thought her chest was kinda big..not sure how it got so large...must of been messing with too many buttons and just hit confirm b:sad

Not sure how I can change outside of starting another char b:cry
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    OMG Susy!!! D: Where you been? I miss your screenies q.q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Xingi: Her old look looks a lot more sexeh to meh. Like it more than the current look.
    Susy! yay! nice to see one of my favorite screenshot artists back!

5/5 for your char btw, she's just cute and I can't see any flaws on her
    OMG Susy!!! D: Where you been? I miss your screenies q.q

Thanks! I'm really flattered you still remember me haha but I'm not sure if I'm back or not.

Was on another game for several months, and for the last couple months just had a hectic life/school/work to do anything game related. Been almost a year since Teny and I left, and sad to say we're not coming back. Not going to be able to compete gear wise anymore, especially with the time lost and lack of time thereof from now on, when we had only just started to get r9 gear before we quit.

I -did- want to finish one guide I had started tho, and maybe make another fashion video (please let me know if you wanna be filmed - I don't own any of the new fashion up to like the first set after the earthguard expansion) however slow the progress may be (think I can only film on Sundays...) anyway! Off to browse for a bit. Glad to see some familiar names still about b:pleased
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Susylu - very cute char. the lip color tho kinda bug me idky. but ur char is soooo cute

Xingi- b:thanks i know XD i was kiding lol. i like the darker make up better on ur char with kitty hair ofc XD. this char still has the mysterious look to it.

making a seeker idk which hair tho. ._.' help me decide plz b:shocked

2011-11-0717-59-10.jpg
    2011-11-0718-01-59.jpg
    2011-11-0717-49-57.jpg
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Susy <3 I was actually just thinking about you the other day :D

@Baby_Pho - 3/5 Her eyes are too big, imo.

@Xingi - I like her newer look better but they're still both 5/5

I'm posting this for Dia but I only have two screenshots of her new makeover.

20111104190829.png
    20111103151412.png

And yes. Her hair is supposed to be in her face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Xingi: Her old look looks a lot more sexeh to meh. Like it more than the current look.

Thanks! I'm really flattered you still remember me haha but I'm not sure if I'm back or not.

Was on another game for several months, and for the last couple months just had a hectic life/school/work to do anything game related. Been almost a year since Teny and I left, and sad to say we're not coming back. Not going to be able to compete gear wise anymore, especially with the time lost and lack of time thereof from now on, when we had only just started to get r9 gear before we quit.

I -did- want to finish one guide I had started tho, and maybe make another fashion video (please let me know if you wanna be filmed - I don't own any of the new fashion up to like the first set after the earthguard expansion) however slow the progress may be (think I can only film on Sundays...) anyway! Off to browse for a bit. Glad to see some familiar names still about b:pleased

I do want to say though, you have my all time favorite sig of all time. I seriously love it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Ayida_ - Heavens Tear
    Ayida_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    My seeker who I don't really play anymore
    28b9m35.jpg

and my veno, here lips were really pale in this one.
    mcrrfa.jpg

fixed her lips and added a tiny bit of color to her skin
    5z35g5.jpg
    r0o7c8.jpg
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    As requested I'm ready for my close up :]

2011-11-0612-28-29-1.jpg

Also I was messing about with my fashions and effects and thought this looked pretty cool..
    2011-11-0612-13-41-1-1.jpg

Its probably in the wrong section but its effort to post it elsewhere b:chuckle

love the hairstyle sexy <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    @ Aiydia (sorry if i got the name wrong)
    I absolutely love your seeker + veno.
    4/5 for your seeker, its jsut her eyes are rotated a little bit too far.
    and 5/5 for your veno with the pale lips, they really suit her :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Okies! First thing is first! I will compliment everyone on their awesome characters.

Susylu- Your character is just magnificent! She coordinates very well and she looks soft but not to the point of looking weak or frail. Nice! 5/5

Ayida: I really dig your veno. A lot. She's the perfect mixture of cute, mischievous, and classy. ^_^ Your Seeker looks good, too, though! But I actually prefer your veno's look to your Seeker's. That's just a personal preference, though, and honestly they're both awesome looking, so. :3 5/5

MrMelvin: You do, indeed, deserve a close up! You're so handsome. You kind of remind me of a teddy bear for some odd reason and that's a good thing. Your face is evenly proportioned and I like that a lot. ^_^ Yep. 5/5

Xingi: I really do love her facial structure, it's rather alluring and demure.

And, for now, that's all I can manage because my brain is fried from work. XD

Oh, and as promised, a picture of Murcas:

murasinf.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Murcas:he nice seems kinda a sleepy kinda dreamer, very pale lips though

Ayida_:both your seeker and veno sooo cute, I like the purple color scheme, and your veno I like the face alot

Graviora: Her hair over her eyes is so cute, makes her kinda mysterious, pretty color scheme to

Baby_pho: I like the 2nd one the best (I can never get the last to work), she has a childish/baby kinda look to her, neat for a melee class

MrMelvin: i can agree with Murcas about the teddybear comment(I can see it now, good despcription btw Muras)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ok well I posted some of the faces I saw on the other pw websites in another thread, but I kinda curious to see what others think of this one. Currently not a look on any of my mains and if anyone wants her codes to twick it, just pm me. Im currently still working on the elf kinda ones (they a bugger to work on). The EGs where by far the easiest to wrk with. its not exactly like the little picture I found so I tried to mix 2 looks.
    putonthewebforcn.png

ended up with bigger mouth, to lazy to go back to fix. and the bags under the white look show up when real close. Crazy how low they put all the features. just thought it was kinda neat to try. those who like the cn ones might like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mydarklady
    mydarklady Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ayida - I'd give your seeker a 5/10 her features don't really appeal to me. I'd give your veno a 6/10 her make up is too heavy and her features seem a bit plain.

dimthought - I give them a 0/10 no offense but they look like aliens. The are not cute at all, they kinda creep me out b:surrender
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Here is my mystic LovelyMyuki who is deff a work in progress. But like my Kimi she didn't start out looking good......in fact both started out looking like a disaster.
    safdsg.png
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    Anonome - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Susy -- Your char is one of the prettiest I've seen yet o_o She's beautiful~
    Grav -- You know I love your char every time you change it <33

This is myy veno~
    Changed her fairly recently b:cute

6prsc0.png

Tell me what you think :D
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Susy -- Your char is one of the prettiest I've seen yet o_o She's beautiful~
    Grav -- You know I love your char every time you change it <33

This is myy veno~

6prsc0.png

Dayum she looks much better than when I saw her last, 4/5 my only complain would be that her eyes are a bit bigger than I'd like. She looks amazing Nattie b:cute
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    10/10 for my Natalie b:dirty b:kiss Your character is so pretty.

And for the lulz, I'll post the makeover I made to match yours. I won't lie... its growing on me b:cry

20111110230250.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    :o gravvieeeee, you look like you actually have proper elven ears from the bit of wood sticking out the back of your head! You're new look is absolutely gorgeous! 100.5 b:cute

• Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Its only temporary o.o I made it to match Anonome on the previous page <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Aw thats a shame :/ But it really suits your char, Anonome looks gorgeous too :)(now i want big elf ears QQ)

• Anonome - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Ty Gabbie, and I love your new temp makeover to match me b:dirty
    And ty Es :3
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    MrMelvin: You do, indeed, deserve a close up! You're so handsome. You kind of remind me of a teddy bear for some odd reason and that's a good thing. Your face is evenly proportioned and I like that a lot. ^_^ Yep. 5/5

I'll grab my coat, I seem to have pulled ;) Thank you but I don't see the teddy bear that you speak of but I suppose its a good comment, I think I need to work on the nose a bit but it isn't at the top of my list right now.

Maybe they should release something like this... b:chuckle

Teddy_Bear%28M%29.gif

I did love that fashion... shame about the game though :3

This is myy veno~

6prsc0.png

She is really cute!! I don't like that hairstyle though, I think the long bits that hang under the face spoil it.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I do want to say though, you have my all time favorite sig of all time. I seriously love it.

Thankies :)
    10/10 for my Natalie b:dirty b:kiss Your character is so pretty.

And for the lulz, I'll post the makeover I made to match yours. I won't lie... its growing on me b:cry

20111110230250.png

That's hot. I actually like that one a lot out of all your makeovers although it's not as unique as your usual look.

Anonome looks super cute too although she looks a bit like she was surprised or something with the eye expression. Like a bunny caught stealing carrots!
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    MrMelvin: I kind of agree, but I love that hair so much that I try to ignore it ><
    Susylu: Ty, she does look sort of surprised xD I guess I like that look, though.
    I changed her lips, I feel like she looks more bunny-ish. b:chuckle

33bmvrr.png

With her natural hair b:cute
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:chuckle She does look a lot more like a bunny now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    b:chuckle She does look a lot more like a bunny now!
    Lol, I hope in a good way b:shocked b:chuckle
  • Victorique - Dreamweaver
    Victorique - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Maybe they should release something like this... b:chuckle

Teddy_Bear%28M%29.gif

I did love that fashion... shame about the game though :3.

Ewwwww. :') that game is so bad I sold off all my acounts lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Victorique - Mystic - Placid Guild ★

We're coming back
    We'll live forever
    Let's have a wedding
    Let's start the killing.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Lol, I hope in a good way b:shocked b:chuckle

Oh sure don't even say hi Nattie b:sad
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    And for the lulz, I'll post the makeover I made to match yours. I won't lie... its growing on me

20111110230250.png

5/5

I wanna play with your char b:dirtyb:sin

(damn image limit >_>)
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]