Anyone ever float around the idea of boats?

shadowphreak
shadowphreak Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Suggestion Box
Literally speaking of course...

Would be nice to have boats. Treat them the same as pets so it shouldnt require much more coding... Doesnt have to have weapons or anything (yet), but would be cool as something different.

Plus it would make a killing $$$ wise for PWI.

Just a thought... b:surrender
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Why boats when you can already fly?

The game map is mostly dominated by land with stretches of water here and there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Water mounts.

Or

Amphibious Mounts.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I was more so thinking about Tacos.... yes! soft tacos. Now I would spend some money on some nice warm, moist soft tacos.
    re
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I could see maybe airships but like literal boats lol no. This game doesnt really require you to be in the water all that much so it would kinda be pointless. Also when we are in water on this game we're under it so that still doesnt make sense lol.

Seeing as how lazy the develops are they probably would take years to design something like this, if they knew how to do it at all. Which I highly doubt.

There is a free to play mmo that has airship combat where you take control of other peoples ships. I would say the name but I cant lol
  • shadowphreak
    shadowphreak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Why boats when you can already fly?

The game map is mostly dominated by land with stretches of water here and there.

You could open the map out more on the east side for more water/islands.

Prevent them from swimming there by using a 'current' or something that doesnt let them swim past a certain spot, also could fix the flying problem by putting some (?)Guard-like flying beasts that one hit you. I dunno. Just thinking boats would still be cool. :)
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Moved to the Suggestion Box.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    kill 200 assasins, 13 barbs and a seeker

cut off the heads of assasins while not damaging them
    they are naturally filled with air and will float on water
    melt the seeker and use him as glue
    use the barb skins to make sails and use their fur to make ropes

bind together the skinny arms and legs of those slain assasins and make them mast and paddle

a few flaws in this construction plan need to be fixed:
    you will have difficulty finding the barbs, i heard they have the ability to go invisible-mode
    the molten seeker might not be sticky enough, im not sure yet, but we gotta try to know !
    also im not sure if the boat might start flying - since it might be some sort of hot gas in those heads

happy do-it-your-self boating
    i like potato
  • Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide
    Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I was more so thinking about Tacos.... yes! soft tacos. Now I would spend some money on some nice warm, moist soft tacos.

LOL!!! b:pleased Tacos sound good right now