[Anniversary Rewards Back Up til the End of the Year]

frankieraye
frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
Hey all,

Since we suspect there will be a few PWI veterans returning to try out The Trials content update, we've brought the Anniversary Rewards page back from its seemingly eternal 1-week hiatus.

So to get your rewards, head on over to the Anniversary Rewards Page!

Thanks!
Post edited by frankieraye on

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Oh, nice to see this back!b:victory
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    lolol or maybe someone saw my post about the one and 2 year pages still being up like 6 months ago when i found their links for someone who had jsut come back, and realized they goofed and there's no real point taking those pages down.. lol
  • IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver
    IrenaSteiner - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Lies, all lies. I was promised a cupcake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    hahahaha
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Lies, all lies. I was promised a cupcake.

Maybe next year?
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    What about some free fashion? We got a free set around this time last year. b:thanks
  • badbeanz
    badbeanz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    is that 2x info up to date? when you claim your anni rewards? will there be another 2x?
  • krittycat
    edited November 2011
    No, not unless they do one for Thanksgiving. I personally don't expect another 2x until December.
  • Actiniaria - Heavens Tear
    Actiniaria - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So if on Oct 20th when it ended, I was only able to get the prizes for 2 years, since my join date was Oct 21st, If i click it again, will I get the 3rd year prize?
  • krittycat
    edited November 2011
    So if on Oct 20th when it ended, I was only able to get the prizes for 2 years, since my join date was Oct 21st, If i click it again, will I get the 3rd year prize?

No, because the time for the Anniversary rewards was set. The rewards period for 3 years had to be completed by September 31, I believe. In other words, you had to have an account before September 31st, 2008 to qualify for the 3rd year anniversary gifts.
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    September 31, 2008 was the end of open Beta ? damn i was so close for maximum reward .. b:chuckle
    November 16, 2008 here b:pleased
    Thank you pwe , got my veteran reward b:thanks
    btw where is crabclaw ? admin to another pwe game ? He used to say hello to players sometimes in system channel :) in PWI,BOI, FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • Chii_Nyanco - Heavens Tear
    Chii_Nyanco - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    o_o ... there's only 30 days in Sept btw b:shutup

Anyway though, I've gone from being happy enough with the game/company to being a dissatisfied customer. I'm not happy with how PWE is handling things with the anniversary rewards.

I did manage to get an avoidance of an actual answer as to why the date has been changed this year for the deadline. I kept asking WHY it has changed, but just kept getting spat back out with the same answers of the date this year is only BEFORE Sept 30th. (My question is WHY it was changed =/ )

It's unfortunate that the question must be ignored because the customer service answering the tickets in regards to this situation haven't been provided an answer as to why there is the change, whomever has the authority in this decision doesn't want to bother addressing it. I guess if you spit back the same response over and over by changing how you say the same thing enough people will get discouraged and just give up.

I was told a number of times that to get all of the rewards that there was the change for this to before Sept 30th, 2008 only & that the rewards are to show how valued all those customers that have been around for that long are.

Thank you PWE for telling me that I went from getting all my rewards the past 2 years (because the anniversary for year 1 & 2 was on OR before Sept 30th) to the 3rd year after it was changed to not include the day OF anymore ... that I am no longer valued the same as I previously was. At this point it is a matter of principle with the message that is being sent out by this action.

I just don't get how they can manage to take the time to keep putting the rewards back repeatedly for them to be claimed, but can't bother to stay consistent with the date every year. If it had been different from the start and didn't include it, I wouldn't question it.

Best of luck to anyone else that ran into this. I don't ever expect it to get addressed, but I do know that I most certainly remember and recount my bad experiences I've had with a business even more so. I'm sure any business knows that, not all necessarily take heed and/or care, but there it is.

b:scorn

TLDR; I was registered ON Sept 30th, 2008. With the change this year for rewards to only ON Sept 30th, 2008 instead of ON or BEFORE Sept 30th, 2008 like both previous years = no full reward = I am less valued this anniversary year than the prior 2 years. Thanks PWE.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    oh nice, thats very generous!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Gyfur - Heavens Tear
    Gyfur - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    First off i love the fact they reactivated it! but i tried several times i did not get any rewards in mailbox >.< i play Sanctuary server (Chenek) tried it for two days now..
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I want xmas fashion~ b:cute

Its nice you think of returning people, last year I missed the anniv. I think xD dont really remember.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • VindictiveX - Sanctuary
    VindictiveX - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    First off i love the fact they reactivated it! but i tried several times i did not get any rewards in mailbox >.< i play Sanctuary server (Chenek) tried it for two days now..

Same. I tried it 2 days ago and nothing in the mailbox, and it says....". (Note: Each account can only receive one set of items and may take up to 24hrs to arrive.)" and it's been past 24 hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away." ~Hitch
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Same. I tried it 2 days ago and nothing in the mailbox, and it says....". (Note: Each account can only receive one set of items and may take up to 24hrs to arrive.)" and it's been past 24 hours.

This for me as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    do i make the vet list b:chuckle
  • Gyfur - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    This for me as well.

maybe cuz we already claimed it on this account before? o.o i dont really understand how it works but i hope it will show up Q_Q b:surrender
  • Amenvampire - Sanctuary
    Amenvampire - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    WTF?

i mean REALLY WTF is wrong with you pwi stuff?
  • Gyfur - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    WTF?

i mean REALLY WTF is wrong with you pwi stuff?
    lolwut?
  • howiehealer
    howiehealer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I'm in the same boat as a lot of others.
    Its been 2 days and still no rewards of any sort for any account (i have 2 only).
    Even tried a second time but still nothing and i know i should get something.
    VERY SAD :b:cry
  • Gyfur - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    yeah its sad that it looks like the real loyal players (veterans) dont get what they deserve QQ b:cryb:cryb:surrender

Hello any Admins or GMs who know the issue with this? o.o
    b:shutupb:surrender
  • _Suicide - Dreamweaver
    _Suicide - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    awesome b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I'm glad I looked at this stickie.

It will be interesting to see what is in my MailBox when I get home from work. Would be cool if I was here long enough for that Purple Fox mount.

Thanks PWI.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Will I get the anniversary stuff? I submitted right b4 they took it down but apparently didn't get it in in time. I submitted like 6 hours b4 it was supposed to end. And I didn't get the stuff. just wondering if that will stop me from getting it this time since I submitted the request last time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Here we go again, buy 1000 packs & be lucky to get 1 Best luck -,-
  • Gyfur - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    ahum from day 1 they reactivated this for the "veterans" i tried it on a daily base -.- still NO stuff from anni thats what you get for playing the game for 3 years .___. b:surrenderb:shocked
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ~Pokes the GMs~ No one ever answered my question. I guess I aint getting it since they didn't send it to me. Grrrr Shouldnt be screwed out of it all together just because i came back with only 6 hours to spare b4 you took it down the first time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    will do monday 1 week when i did send the anniversary rewards and still nothing arrived.b:puzzled
This discussion has been closed.